Other urls found in this thread:

masslive.com/patriots/index.ssf/2016/12/bill_belichick_patriots_coachi.html
operations.nfl.com/the-game/gameday-behind-the-scenes/nfl-game-ball-procedures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism

Brady

cutoffhoodies.com

isn;t it obvious

brady is wearing the cut up hoodies now in post game interviews, think its the minimal dress code you can get away with without being fined.

Literally by cheating

he took the browns to the playoffs. Was that cheating as well?

Midi-chlorians

Unironically yes

Hard work, forward thinking, open to new ideas while sticking to methods that work, HoF QB to cover up mistakes, being flexible with player personnel and the salary cap, puts players in a position to minimize their weakness while working with their strengths.

he can still diagram plays that his father drew up from the 50s. He was 7 years old. Dude is actually and literally a football genius.

By lucking into a QB that can get the 31st ranked defense to the fucking super bowl.

He's a football savant, most likely because of high-functioning autism

By not being retarded and knowing a fuckton about football

He smart. He very smart. He loyal.

Not sure if you're having a giggle or not but as a Pats fan (lifelong btw, lad) I truly believe that he lands firmly on the spectrum somewhere.

Spying, deflation, etc.

Unironically kys

By spending 50+ hours every week studying football and thinking of strategies. It also helps having one of the greatest, if not the greatest, Quarterbacks of all time.

>cheating
>shit division
>good coach
>good QB

In that order.

>deflation
But he doesn't couch the Steelers

masslive.com/patriots/index.ssf/2016/12/bill_belichick_patriots_coachi.html

Have entry level assistants cut up the film and look for specific tendencies and giveaways 2 weeks before the game. Hand into coach so they can come up with the gameplan. Empower those same assistants to find their replacement so they can get a promotion.

by utilizing his powers as a dark lord of the sith

He's a Brady babby!

autism
shit division

kraft
brady

He's a footballing savant

Amazing how that disappeared so quick. Same pressure in the balls, but the NFL doesn't care this time.

Almost like they discovered the ideal gas law exists, but aren't willing to apologize to the Pats.

>Same pressure in the balls

Wrong.

>NFL doesn't care this time.

Because the report was 100% made-up, retard.

Ah, the Washington Post made the whole thing up.
That is your claim, shit for brains?

Yes, dipshit, the source was proven 100% bogus.

The NFL quashed any investigation within 55min of the accusation. Hardly seems like time to confirm a source is 100% false. The due process is what's at issue here.

Checking Google, it is still ongoing NOW.
Sounds like you don't know how to read.
Go learn.

He comes from the Bill Parcells school of coaching IE 'You are SHIT unless you prove me wrong." Under the right circumstances that can light a fire in the right person or set ablaze the wrong one.

BB seems to be good at getting the best out of players. Like Blount, Moss after he came from Oakland, and many literal who's who he turns into rotation/regular players (Malcom Butler/Chris Hogan/etc)

Because it's literally impossible for teams to deflate game balls now. If any rules were broken, it would be the Giants for poking a pressure gauge into balls then not bringing it up until a week later, but again, the report was made-up.

It's not. It's been a non-story everywhere for half a week now.

First, source on this "100% debunking" of the source.

Second, that NFL statement says nothing, it gives no info about the actual state of the balls.

Third, my hangup here is due process. Because while I think the balls were underinflated by the cold, there COULD be something up, but the NFL has apparent omniscience regarding what happened in this case.

Also how is it more impossible to deflate balls now as opposed to during Deflategate?

The report by Jay Glazer was the Giants filed a complaint over inflated balls to the NFL, which both the NFL and Giants denied.

The statement proves only NFL officials handled the balls prior to gametime, preventing teams from making any air adjustments. They changed these procedures following Deflategate. Before, teams handled the gameballs they were using. operations.nfl.com/the-game/gameday-behind-the-scenes/nfl-game-ball-procedures/

The whole thing about the first due process was the Pats gave them problems over cooperating. If a complaint were filed and investigated, I'd expect the Steelers and Giants to fully cooperate or face similar consequences.

>nothing happened, the Steelers are G**dell's chosen ones and the NFL would never lie to us goy, every time you keep talking about it its like anudda Shoah and I'm being sent to the chambers again

He's a cheatercheaterpumpkineater, of course

>loyal
laughingwhores.jpg

You serious, nigga? That team is a revolving door except for Brady.
BB gets rid of people as soon as it's time to pay them.

Don't forget that he continuously gets rid of players before they hit a wall that literally EVERYONE on earth comes out of the woodwork to bitch at him about and then those players underperform and the literal who UDFA he brings in to replace them gels better with the team and the entire defense gets improves.

See; Revis, Daryl
Jones, Chandler
Collins, Jamie
Welker. Wes

I assume he meant loyal to the Pats organization. but as to why it's a revolving door see:Would you rather that or being "loyal" to washed-up players?

i would never trade with the patriots. if belichick didn't want someone i'd know something was up

I'm still unsure about the Collins trade. Feel like he's too early in his career for BB to deem him of no worth. But if he was being uncooperative w/ coaching and demanding "von miller money" then I get it. BB doesn't fuck around, he'll trade you that day and to the worst team in the league

I don't care what Collins does with the rest of his career, but every week this defense gets better and better.

If not for TWO terrible special teams fumbles, giving the Ravens the ball once on their 15 and once on the 5, they probably would have held them to 9-12 points. This is a team that put up 38 the previous week.

I'm just going by what he said, pal, not what he meant.
Next time specify. BB is a piece of shit and so is Kraft.

Roger please retire

Why does he look like Darth Sidious?

Because he is him.

Your post makes me truly believe you land firmly on the spectrum somewhere.

[Citation Needed]

No matter how much mental gymnastics pat haters do they only end up looking like complete imbeciles.

>i..if Brady is so good why doesn't he play defense and kick the field goals too? Cause he's a defense and kicker baby that's why! Check mate pats fags! Montana/Peyton never relied on their teammates to come thru....