Post in my thread and I will say something nice about your country

Post in my thread and I will say something nice about your country.

You will really say something nice right?

Kill niggers

I hope this isn't a ruse.

Pls b for real

Your flag is very aesthetic and I enjoy talking to Turkish posters on Sup Forums
You are my brother and I love you
The singer that represented you in Eurovision last year was very talented and I felt he should have won the contest
Saunas are one of the greatest inventions of all time
Arjen Robben is my favorite footballer
German public transportation is amazing

helo yes

autists all of you

fronce

I may not be a fan of Trump nor his policies, but I do like America. I like your parks and natural parks, I surprisingly like your Southern culture, I like Americana music, and for the most part you're good neighbors (even if we don't see eye to eye on things).

You are very good at basketball
CD Projekt Red is currently the best video game developer in the world
Serge Gainsbourg is one of my favorite musicians
You are as free as the wind brother
I actually like the leaf on your flag. I think it is a very nice flag and it makes it unique.

so am i free to break wind?

I will be gone for some hours friends, if my thread is alive I will post more nice things when I get back. If someone starts posting mean things pretending to be me, know that it is not me.

very nice thread

Please we really need this

i like threads like this :)

I like this thread

Please, m-me too...

>self-esteem issue : the thread

Gibraltar is a rightful british claim

You guys have a beautiful language and beautiful churches and beautiful fashion. I've heard from many other people that Spanish people are the most fun and know how to party [spoiler]but I have no friends so idk desu[/spoiler]

back

Thank you for giving us the wrestler Rusev
Conquistadors are the coolest explorers. I know conquistador can be used for Portugal too but here they are mainly associated with Spain
Best food in the world
German is my favorite language
Marabou chocolate is delicious
Beautiful beaches