Post Your Age And Explain Why Are You Still A Virgin

Post Your Age And Explain Why Are You Still A Virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12841387
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a weird loner.

I actually got pretty close to it.
Long story short, I met a ldr gf once and we got to oral sex( we decided beforehand that would be the limit)
But we broke up almost a year later before the second meet up (where we would have both lost our vcard)
It all ended as unexpectedly as it started

22, home schooled.
technically grown completely out of it, all that's left is the gf

ldr?

27. Homeschooling stint in early adolescence.

I'm 16 and I'm not a virgin because I'm not a loner fag

Long distance relationship

I see. yeah those don't seem to work out well ever. You need the physical intimacy.

Should have slept with your teacher

19. Had sex many times but not in past 3 years because of crippling autism

Ugly, stink, awkward, fucked up body

...well if you squint a little bit then technically I do this every time i fap

good thing I'm not a faggot

While I knew that, it did seem this could work.
We were both pretty serious about it(marriage and kids talks). Or at least I thought so

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you lying newfag. Underage.. go read terms fgt

virgin?

wow look at big man user trying to make me leave

sucks. it seems like the chick always needs to be reminded physically

46. i gave up years ago.

16 years of age
Reason for no lost viginity: ALMOST! BUT SHE GOT A CALL FROM HER MOTHER

Yea, that's probably why she ran off to another guy

why not a hooker? It's a last resort option but i'd do it to avoid being over 30 and virgin

only losers pay for sex

Go play with dolls master lord fuck star

how is it that u guys still are virgins man.. buy a hooker, its not that special, its cute when youre like 15 and u want to fuck little suzy pigtails.. But 23? 27?? the fuck guys.. get it over with. you dont even have to leave your couch anymore. im 27, would consider myself a loner. never had a 'besty' or a group of friends. or any social media even.. but i spent my time playing video games, and goin out to bars, i got laid atleast.

oh, and inb4 "but what if she still wants to fuck little suzy pigtails instead"

lol post pic, chad.

so you'd rather end up like this twat? 40+ and virgin? Go level your wizard, fag.

the emotional bit is probably not bad, it's got to be enjoyable to fuck the same chick several times.

i have a perfectly good doll thx

Pay hookers? Why the fuck.. what a waste of money. You can get atleast a 60% discount if you just lower your standards and fuck a hobo.

I never actually tried, not many opportunities and i fear of being rejected.

I did actually, soon after my 18th bday. non-starter. Just wasn't into it. I didn't sweat it then, and still don't now.

I don't experience any distress at my situation in life - I understand how I got here, it is what it is. ain't no thang.

keked

You sound super sad tho. I bet you're ugly with an ok personality, and getting laid infrequently when you have to pay for it at bars doesn't do enough to really connect with another human. Seeing as how they never can manage to deal with you for any period of time after a drunken mistake or business transaction. But hey, at least you have video games right?

Cool it on being a douche to these kids when you clearly need to get your shit together too.

Whoa Sup Forumsro take it easy on that unfortunate soul. Don't judge him based off his pull method. Whatever it takes to not die a virgin.

>25yo actually
>lost my virginity at my late 24
>i am schizo.
>Very little libido, Masturbation is enough for me
>I'm not autistic

Just because he has difficulty expressing himself through words doesn't mean he is ugly. It just makes him an ill educated non virgin. So chill fam

strawpoll.me/12841387

Maybe I was a bit hard on him, but it seriously bugs me when someone takes the easy way out of something and knows full well it doesn't make them happy then STILL offers that shit as advice to kids who are probably actually some kind of autistic and won't be able to accurately gauge just how fucking bad that advice is.

Holding out for something special is just worth it. A hooker is like buddy system masturbation, as far as I'm concerned - if the only thing you've slept with is a prostitute, you're still rocking a v card.

because women are dumb, theyre always attracted to jocks and douchebags, i could get a gf easily(the only think that can ruin my chances is making them feel stupid next to me) but i know how annoying, unfaithful, superficial and stressful girls can be. So i rather spend my time doing shit that matters instead of wasting my time and money treating a girl right, loving and worshiping her just to be cheated on? nah. no thanks.
And probably u fags are thingking im ugly, well, im not. pic related.

Fear of being rejected. Also, I am not self confidence and I don't like my body. Guys don't look at me

21 virigin bc never had sex

We don't believe in sex before marriage so we must wait until it's legal for us to wed to do 'the steed', so to speak.

Oh My eyes can never un read this. I take back what I said, fuck you faggot user who advised to fuck hookers. Fuck you. kappa pay for your sex youre still a virgin because you paid for sex. Fucking noob. Save yourself for marriage kids. Sex is overrated. Making love and starting a family is cool. You want to be cool right kids? Abstinence will guide you to being popular and cool.

Yes preach Sup Forumsro ! Abstinence til marriage !

>No-life video game addict in teens
>NEET hermit since 19y/o

My RL social skills are pretty poor as a consequence.
I literally can't hold a conversation outside of the subjects I'm interested in
>Politics/News
>Fitness
>Science
>Engineering
>Technology

I used to be good at approaching people and gaining rapport but clueless at sealing the deal, now I'm bad at everything.
I just want a job tbh, and to get a place of my own.
Stack some cash and finally live life as an actual adult.

What's the point of losing it to a hooker?
That doesn't make you suddenly the kind of person who does get laid.
Also hookers can steal your shit or give you aids.
>Just use a condom
No thanks.

Bait.

Are you gay or a girl?

Your good friend zone material. Work that angle for a bit and it'll happen

17, introvert, don't have any female friend

what do you mean ? should i keep getting friend zoned?

Growing up... Jill has been the only girl for me. Fuck pussy my left hand is stronger.

25, never learned how to interact with girls as girls and now it seems weird to start

19, kept myself from getting intimate w/ girls due to my fucking hands being sweaty 24/7.

27, crippling social anxiety

I almost had a gf, until i found out she was voting hillary. I just grew distant after that.

>pic related its her

lost my virginity at 17

burn your palms

She looks lame

well, of course, she voted hillary after all

She was a virgin and on her period, did anal instead.
Maybe later.

Agreed. Hilary = automatically a boring fuck.

Why

Bro you're still a virgin. Should have stuck it in that blood pooch. Would probably be bloody regardless

are you him? now i know why u are a virgin

I'm fat, and crippling gender dysphoria

>20
>Initially socially awkward since middle school
>Then I believed I had a small penis
>Actually just normal
>No longer as socially awkward
>but 20 and kissless
>past point of no return. Any girl would laugh at me becaues i'd kiss like a dying fish
>Dont use social media.
Boutta fuck around and become the pope or some shit.

so youll burn your swat glands

i'm broke as fuck , can't work bcs of school

A girl

Aight, I'll give it a go later

no you arent

also ,i'm 18

you might actually be me

shit , wronh post , i'm drung as fuck , i meant to reply to this i'm 18

Asperger

Married before I ever put it in girls butt.
Wife refuses backdoor action.
Anal virgin

42 my dick is too big for a 6 year old

>implying 46 year old virgin isn't a loser already

I tell everyone its because im autistic

Im not actually autistic. Im just ugly and unmotivated fam. But people feel bad for retards instead of laughing at them, so the show must go on

Classic

look for males then

Honestly because I don't have experience I must actually try

shit id date her if she was voting for stalin. who says you have to marry her? forever alone... man-up and fuck her ethnic looking ass

gr8b8m8 made me reply/10

Why you take for granted that I am lying lol (?)

God damn. I pray for your safe return to normality.

Should I just assume we all straight dudes?

22, raped as kid and don't know how to people. (inb4 technicality)

15 and i am not virgin for almost a year faggots

31. Horribly insecure, anxious and afraid of everything because of years of bullying and abuse at school that I never got over.

this is a post about neckbeard virgins. I know the presence of a fellow autist when I see it. If you were a woman I wouldnt have even replied to your post

47 cuz I'm fat

tits or gtfo bitch.

dont u know the rules? girls don't exist on Sup Forums. sure is summer in here

lol i meant this bitch:

I build good friendships and relationships and when things are going too well I get paranoid and start thinking it's all gonna fall apart eventually so I intentionally fuck everything up myself so I feel like I at least have some control over it

Get help, youll learn to people

Wrong bitch, bitch.

I'm ugly. almost never leave the house.
too afraid to talk to people. and i'm too lazy to actually try to get a gf

Too laid back

peopling is overrated. start a relationship with a rando off of okcupid or something. believe it or not ive banged a bunch of chicks off sites like those and found a couple meaningful relationships that have made my life fuller/richer.