“we are currently updating our website to reflect EPA’s priorities under the leadership of President Trump and...

“we are currently updating our website to reflect EPA’s priorities under the leadership of President Trump and Administrator Pruitt.”

epa.gov/sites/production/files/signpost/cc.html
Soon to be replaced with alternative facts.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Oh, does my not worshipping Trump upset you?

look faggot the retard actually believes climate change is not a thing.
300 years of the British navy's temperature records would like to disagree.
your president is a corrupt retard whose family is using the office to openly profit.
When they all end up in prison i will laugh manically.
>see what happened to Grant's cabinet for an example of Ivanka and Jareds eventual destination,

You mean like the Tumblr gender alternative facts?

Eh, you're not even wrong. Get back to me when that has something to do with the conversation.

300 years??? Holy shit, thats a long time to record data about the earth, and will certainly show relevant data towards climate trends. i mean there are dinosaurs literally frozen solid while moving which we have never seen happen so fast before, but i mean, 300 years! Of data! By the British!

What does tumblrina facts have to with you alt right idiots electing an actual goddamn idiot to the office of president.
>GW was stupid but at least he went to Yale

So what'll be? Another 100 days sitting on his ass, hiring incompetent rednecks and playing golf? Well fucking MAGA, right?

What the fuck are you babbling about? You dont believe that 300 years of precise data gathering with literally millions of data points would not be relevant to the discussion?
How stupid are you? You must think the fairies make the light switch work.

Completely irrelevant.

Just making sure we don't have any double standards about what an "alternative fact" is. Also, good job assuming I voted for Trump.

Don't like the topic? Divert the conversation

For real. I'd rather bet on the 300 years of research and find it to be untrue than to just ignore it and irreparably fuck the earth.

see Quit being triggered.

Funny how all the threads crowing about MAGA and how Trump will save us all have mostly disappeared in the last month.
>me i voted for Johnson if i could do it over again I would just vote Hillary as the lesser of two evils. My apathy helped give a pack of Real estate agents the key to the treasury

>"Y-yeah b-but, SJWs are just as retarded as I am!"

Well the difference is that one directly affects policy in a way that actually dooms the planet and the other is just idiots cutting off their balls. That's just Darwinism

Come back when you have 100 million years worth of data, til then Global Warming is an unproven myth.

Most are drowned out by the 40 million shareblue dropped to dominate online chat. It's even worse on Sup Forums and other pro-Trump forum boards. Shills everywhere.

Exactly, if every Tumblrina on Earth had a party and all cut off their nuts while talking about their spirit animals there would be zero effect.

Good job assuming we agree with tumblr bullshit in that first comment of yours? If someone brings a discrete point and you reply sarcastically about a completely different topic JUST because a perceived "other side" is weak on that specific area... Should you expect any different?

And when its too late to fix anything after the 100 million years of data?

I imagine he's joking.

Funny that. Many scientists have downloaded as much data from the websites as possible because they feared Trump would do this.

One would hope but..

100 million years of data? Really? 100 Million years of data? You sir are so fucking and abysmally retarded that im surprised you don't need a pacemaker so your heart can remember to beat.
the entirely of recorded human history is less than 6000 years. we couldn't tell fucking time with any accuracy before the 1600's. Jesus you make me feel bad, you must literally have lived in an educational swamp to know so little about the world and humanity's progression from a bright chimp to our present day.

Yeah but W got into Yale because his dad went there. This was after he didn't get into Texas.

Even if climate change were real, no amount of carbon tax or fee-good organic farming would reverse it.

Leftists have no solution except to "tax da big bad corpirashuns!"

Hopefully they saved the most they could.

I know how he got in was shady as fuck, he did somehow manage to graduate though. I'm not giving him any props beyond that however. He was a drunk and a coke addict who managed to work the south to the presidency.

On the other hand compared to Trump...

How can you defend this level of stupidity

Actually they just want to slow it down until we come up with a solution. Speeding it up is a very bad idea given our limited abilities as of now. You're like someone who refuses to brush their teeth because "we all eventually lose our teeth".

Playing right into the anti fizzy drinks agenda. It's all a hoax by big fluoride and big plastic.

Shit like this just proves that Trump has no idea what climate change actually is, and how he clearly hasn't done a shred of research on the topic.

You ignorance of science is showing. Perhaps you should sit the fuck down and shut up before you demonstrate again how fucking ignorant you are.

You probably think Supply Side Economics are viable as well.
There is no easy solution, and the problem largely wont affect us so the apathy is understandable.
enjoy your safespace in ignorance user

I don't understand people who are against trying to keep the environment/air clean. Seriously even if you don't believe in climate change, get out of the city and go spend some time in the woods, then tell me all those emissions are just grand.

I'm ignorant? OK Sensei tell me how im wrong, with proof and citations if you would be so kind.
>will he bring up aliens and the free masons or the bible? I'm guessing 50 50 on either

We actually managed to go back further using samples from article ice. 300 years. Want to discuss snowball earth hard vs soft theory? Either way it doesn't disprove global warming. On the contrary. Also the sun cycle is waning yet we are getting hotter.

Artic. Sorry. Phone.

>There is no easy solution
Spotted the libtard, the solution is always a simple knee-jerk reaction, which will have no further consequences. There is no ripple effect, there is no domino effect, unless Communism is involved. You fucking libtard.

"100 million years" is an extremely long amount of time just to predict whether climate change is occurring and to what degree. Several mass extinctions will happen within that time. You actually only need a thousand years or so of historical evidence and a few decades of current evidence to see how human activity and events (such as the industrial revolution) is causing changes in the atmosphere.

Tipping point... Also you're trolling hard with the communism.

I guess i am a libtard in a sense, I do think we need a robust social safety net, and health care should be a governmental purview as it is in every other G8 country. I also think climate change is a thing and we should be frantically finding a way to slow it down until technology catches up to the problem.
.conversely i only think theres two genders and that OP is such a big faggot he is probably too busy blowing a nigger to respond,.

I agree with everything you said... and I have nothing more to add.