I'm a syrian Refugee

I'm a syrian Refugee.
AMA

kill yourself

How much white women do feel like raping

You are a pussy who isnt fighting for his country to make it better

Oh btw be as offensive as you want, I've heard it all and in person.

In general about 5 or six but tbh they're not just white.

how about that white genocide?

I was 13 when i left i wasn't able to and if i go back now ill die i won't be able to fight. But tbh you shouldn't talk if you didn't go through what i went through.

Idk what you're talking about tbh

This>Oh no ISIS is weak as fuck but wants to kill us all and destroy our country
>all of us men that can actually fight should leave, the women and children can handle this

Fucking insecure little shit

Fuck off you stupid Coward

Im not insecure you can say whatever you like but saying that im a pussy is stupid considering you haven't seen what I've seen. You're probably just some white boy sitting behind a computer screen all safe without having to worry about nothing more than paying taxes. Not that there's anything wrong with being safe but don't call me a pussy if you don't know what war even looks like

inb4 more of these threads pop up and the psyop tries to turn b into antifa phaggots

I think there are a lot of kids younger than 13 fighting in third world shitholes, from africa to the middle east to south america, being young doesnt seem to be much of an excuse to run in those cultures

Do you think the war will end when Assad is killed?

Isis is not weak, they're one of the strongest terrorist groups in the world. And their only fair is woman actually. Google it, they think if they get shot by a woman they won't go to heaven hahaha fucken goat fuckers.

What? I was talking to the genocide guy

This! Op is a huge faggot

Make me

How many white girls have you fucked?

Where did you steal the computer?

Oh right, why try and make your own country better when you can just turn rest of the world into a fucking shit hole. Seriously do you feel any shame about being Syrian?

You Goat fucker deserve to be killed by a horse fucking you coward ass

I've been a studying fag my whole life i used to get in fights and all but never an actual fighter so i didn't really even think of fighting

There's far less psyops happening here than you suspect.

In fact since the election is over there's practically none.

It's mostly just a bunch of trolling faggots.

Thanks for fucking up Europe.

HEIL HITLER

This is the first actual question that I've gotten hahah.
No it won't, after bashar gets killed there will be a power vacuum which will lead to more fighting with every group claiming to be the reason bashar died

Way to show that you are more reasonable

Hmm I guess, so youre actually educated then? Whats your opinion on Assad? Will you go back to Syria to try and fix shit if/when the fighting is over?

why do you think i should care about your plight? seriously though.

i don't have to. my president will. god bless america

4 and im joking about the rape

But he's a jew

It's a phone and i didn't steal i actually paid for it i worked at a restaurant for afew months and for afew other months in factories.

Rape? There was rape? Greentext

Not at all. Im not trying to turn any country to a shithole, im an educated individual that's trying to... cut his way through life in another country. I've been in 5 countries in the last 4 years and it's not easy

What country do you live in now?

Not bad. Do tell

don't ignore me abdool! if i were a goat you wouldn't be ignoring me.

Ofc i do, i wanna give my appreciation to the country that hosted me and also rebuild my country.

Stop ignoring my questions you sandnigger asshat!

Im not in america

What do you think of Assad? Will you help rebuild Syria when all this is over?

Syrian jew. We have jews in syria believe it or not haha but we barely have afew families now.

>cut his way through life
Oh I'm sure you do

What's your opinion of the Slavs?

Germany

you need to identify as a goat to capture abdool's attention. quickly, describe your hooves.

Hows it like over there?

Sorry i can't answer all of them i didn't know alot of people would be interested. What question?

thank trump

You plan on making a massacre?

Hahahah im actually laughing so hard rn.
I don't mind offensive jokes we shouldn't take anything too seriously.

So what's German pussy like?

They're alright

>i'm too busy with my goat to respond

just start this thread again next month when you're finished.

go away ?

What do you think about Israel treating Syrians and sending them back?

It's nice, people are kind and always smiley. Im generally a very laughy, im tryna fit in tbh.

I don't have enough weapons hahah. No im joking i wouldn't do that

You mean to tell me
after almost 20 years
fuck probably longer

That Jerry, The Jew Boss, Seinfeld is Arabic and now Jewish? What a load of crud.

They just changed his story to sympathize with faggot refugees; he's an American Jew from New York who does whatever his Zionist masters tell him too.

Nothing screams Germany like a dirtnig who speaks like a basketball American.

Haven't tried german yet, have tried british and turkish. My ex was British.

So you seem pretty decent and educated, based on your answers. My Question: are most refugees like you, or more like the sterotype we have of them?

I think it's understandable, we've been in a cold war with em for a long time and we haven't been winning ofc. What they do to us syrians in general is evil but not accepting refugees is understandable

Google him. His parents were syrian immigrants

When I said "treating" I meant medically treating.

Sorry im educated but most of my english i learned from movies

Ahmed, you're as much as a goatfucker as they are. Its like a white man calling another white man a cracker. You know you're weird, right? Now leave that goat alone and go back to sleep.

He's not really though. It's like saying you're chinese because your mom eats chinese food even though the chinese food is from Brooklyn and cooked by mexicans.

50 50.
Alot of them are actual sand niggers that live in desserts that came here to be taught how to hold a pen. And alot others are actually educated.

His mother's parents were, stop exaggerating.

That's alright they can wire tap me if they like, my record is clean

>I'm a syrian Refugee.
>AMA

GO BACK TO SYRIA AND KILL SOME FUCKING ZIONIST MERCENARIES

You were taught by jews to speak like a nigger. Mazel tov, muuhamid! You're taking the form of the jewish hoove that's pressed upon you very well.

Interesting, thanks for answering.

Oh I've seen that as well yes. I think they do it for show not because they actually care. They kill more people in bombings every day

What do you think of Sami Zayn?

Yea that's a valid argument.

i namea my goat sami. very nice!

"bombing every day", look I'm not pro Israeli at all but I've been to both sides and saw the war... The zionists in Israel do try not to hurt civilians most of the time.

I would if i had the guts my friend. But from what's been happening the zionests already won the war many years ago

No problem this is why i made this thread

You adopt identities based on ridiculous reasons no one takes seriously. Today you're a lady, tomorrow you're a cooking pan. What does tomorrow hold?

Is that the singer? Im not sure but he's alright

Im not really adopting anything other than languages because that's the least thing i owe to the country that hosts me

You know, you and your goat fucking sandnigger friends anoy most of the german people... you know who anoyed us last? The jews....

>hosts

spoken like a true parasite.

That didnt end well for you guys though

This

Is that why you lost every war you've fought? You have no actual reason to fight

Have you ever shouted "Allahu Akbar" in the middle of a group of white people?

I dont think the rest of the western world will give a fuck about sandniggers like they did about the jews... so dont feel too safe

Well played

>Jew
>Syrian

Fucking Liberals with their identity crises don't even know what they are

No i wouldn't they'd get scared dude

Describe what you have seen in great detail. Other wise ill assume youre lieing.

I can tell if youre making it up. So please. Do tell.