What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

He's mocking Kasich by taking pictures with food, but not eating them like a pregnant donkey, as well as conveying his adoration for the LEGAL Mexican population.

Don't you like the grill's taco, user?

He likes ground beef with chilli and cumin on it

the food taste good

ITT: Trump-pets proving their collective IQ is lower than the cost of a taco bowl.

You people are really suckers, you know that?

When Hillary does this with black food, it's seen as pandering.

When Trump does this, he's "conveying his adoration"

To be this butthurt

>When Hillary does this with black food, it's seen as pandering.

....Is it though? I have never seen any examples of such a thing, nor would anyone give her shit for eating chicken and waffles. What the fuck are you talking about? Oh right, shills. Carry on.

(you)

Drumpf is begging for minority votes since he has realized pic related and somehow pol will defend this cuck move.

Because he's not on the campaign trail right now in some dive hick restaurant trying to "be one of the gang" with the local yokels. He's in his own home office enjoying a themed lunch because today is Cinco. He's being festive and relateable.

>UKuck calling Trump cuck
Priceless

why does this piss me off so much

I like Donald but this is just pathetic...

The Hispanic guys I work with all like Trump. But they came here legally.

because literally all of the working class, legal mexicans are voting trump. they hate borderhoppers more than any redneck ever could.

juan's tweet is actually incorrect

>Have some delicious bait, leftards.

What did he mean by this

a person speaking for an entire demographic.
Don't know who this person is, but I can hazard a guess that they didn't have to go through the hell on earth that is attempting to enter the united states legally, spending thousands of dollars in some cases and then seeing lawbreaking countrymen that skipped all of that getting rewarded for ignoring the system.
There are several legal hispanic immigrants that I work with that have expressed utter disdain for those who came here illegally.

Also, Trump clearly has a sense of humor. At least it's clear to people who also have a sense of humor. I notice that's not the most common trait.

>black food
?

I don't doubt that more than 80% of those 5,000 likes on the spic's tweet were from white liberal cucks rather than Hispanics.

Nobody hates an illegal immigrant like a legal immigrant. Paying taxes, being denied jobs cuz you won't work for half minimum wage, still getting lumped in with them by white trash, I'd be pissed too