Just smoked Sour Jack, first time smoking it and weed. Ask questions

Just smoked Sour Jack, first time smoking it and weed. Ask questions

(worst experience I've had with anything ever)

Not everyone can handle weed
It's a pretty strong drug

Just took 300ug of acid

Yeah my heart started going really fast, and I started getting really dizzy and I was really paranoid and shit not very fun at all

oof good luck man have a good trip

God people ruin rick and morty

true I had this picture in a giant folder of shit and I just chose a picture at random, love the show this picture is aids

Define strong... He could of had "beginner strains" if he did the research. You don't pick up a five thousand dollar professional guitar when you're learning sheet music.

Had exactly the same problem. Never tried it again, might try a weaker strain one day. But maybe it's just not for me.

Man, I missed those days of smoking weed. Paranoia for me wasn't much of an issue because I'm pretty paranoid (with good reason) without weed so I'm used to having people out to get me. The heart racing though, man, that's how I KNEW I was high as shit.

yeah I'm not trying that shit ever again I smoked it about 3 1/2 hours ago still feeling some of the effects. Like I said the worst experience I've ever had with anything

Take it slowly, it's easy to get too high, especially with a low tolerance

Just because so many people do it doesn't mean it's for everyone. Maybe try kratom if you're looking for a chill drug.

Did you mix it with tobacco?

nope straight blunt

Blunt skins are tobacco aren't they?......

it was a hemp blunt skin

OP smoking some cheese and reading this thread

Maybe you should try just doing one moderate rip at a time, im kinda weed sensitive so a little bit goes a long ways for me

kek true

I want that

I love tripping hard, people who take too little are fucking gay

you od'd man, go softer

Felt like a fever dream, if you get me, I just felt disgusting. Plus I believed it came without any sort of hangover; I just felt like a piece of shit for a few hours after the high-ended.

And yeah. Heard good things about kratom, done some weak opiates before and I enjoyed them. Heard kratom is similar, problem is, I don't know what's good and what's bad, seems like one of them things where there's just a bunch of online distributors looking to scam you.

like when the high first kicked in it was hard and quick I honestly thought I passed out

truth. I was smoking a bong with my friend on the couch, took a few hits, nothing. said... I'm gonna go take a leak. walked to the bathroom, next thing I know I'm standing there dick out and my friends knocking on the door like, 'you good in there man?' I'm like, what the fuck... bit weird, answer him, 'yeah I'm good', 'you sure cus you've been gone for like 20 mins'... I start laughing, saying 'yeah I'll be out in a sec', next thing I know I'm standing in the living room, wondering if I was ever in the bathroom and I just remember asking this room full of my friends who look mega concerned 'guy's you wouldn't lie to me right?', 'no man, we're your mates, what's up?'... 'have I pissed myself?'. They just burst out laughing 'no, you haven't you're just mega high, you were in the bathroom for like 30 mins, come take a seat'... I sat down, and I can't remember much after that, they apparently just kept letting me hit joints and I just kept doing it. there's a video floating round of me acting like Jim Jones, so in retrospect, sort of funny. But not pleasant, there defo was a fainting feeling

What good reason? You a pedophile or something?

forgot to post a redhead

yeah basically how it worked for me we smoked the blunt together, and then we strated walking towards a gas station to get a drink and it just fucking hit me so hard like instantly. I had to sit down and shit

I'm chilling with a pineapple Cush, just chilling man, looknig at titties too.

them are some puffy ass nips.

yeah man, too big for her man, what makes her unique.