How to suicide without hurting family to much

How to suicide without hurting family to much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mjnAE5go9dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blow yourself up outside of your moms basement

Please don't. There are people out there who can help you with any problems you may have.

you can't. go and seek help.

fly to kansas rent a car drive into tornado
>profit?

make it look like an accident.
drive car into tree?

Kill em first

I tried. More than once. But won't do it till i'm 100% sure. So no worries. Not at this point yet. Only 90% sure

Thats a good one, but no skidmarks will make it obvious. Or what do you think of?

Kill your family first. DUH! Who will grieve you when they are all dead? Even more of a reason to kill yourself

turn gps on and drive off a bridge or something, people may blame the gps

Runaway. Get as far away as possible. Several states if US and get rid of all forms of id. Try to do it where no one will find the body.

Do it where a stranger will find you. So they don't have to see your fresh corpse, but don't make it where you will never be found, because they will need closure. Not knowing is worse than anything. Trust me..

Don't do it, seek professional help
Your family loves you

FYI this is a really bad way of getting attention on Sup Forums. I mean, what kind of question is this?

>How to suicide without hurting family to much

Does it fucking matter how? If your family got to know you comitted suicide it doesn't matter how, it's the suicide that will tear them apart you upper- middle class white peasant.

Get your shit together you mongoloid.

chose the bathtub maybe: no deformed body that way

Pick your poison

Can't do that. You're fucked buddy.

Here's my suggestion (also in line with what I'm currently doing):
>make your family proud

Not seeking attention. Got no one i can talk about this, so i thought i ask here.

>upper- middle class white peasant
Got more money i could spend in a normal life(not 25 estates, 5 planes insane shit)

Here are some helplines for you to seek help.

>scape from your house so they get mad to u
>don't visit them for long time
>loose contact from them
>go to live so far away
>suicide your self
they won't find you because you live so far where no one knows your location or if they find you they won't feel much because of separation :v

Sorry but you can't. It'll hurt them much more than you may think. Please, even if you don't think it's worth a try or if you think it's pointless, just talk it out anyhow. There's no reason to hold anything back in your head if you're not planning to continue living. So talk it out with someone and trust me, they'll help you fix your situation.

I wish you the best and happiest in life buddy. You're a kind person for considering your family.

>oh god damn it meatloaf again?
>gets rope

Whoops, that glitched out. Ignore the "Yo

don't

People like you make me puke

Wow you have all that and you still think about killing yourself? Talk about being a selfish autistic fuck boy. If you think it's the best thing go ahead.Actually I completely enforce your decision. Kill yourself in a blaze of glory. HAHA! Make sure you video tape it

Hang around user. Much more to see out there.
Signed, old dude.
pic not related.

Give me a site i can stream and i will

Don't listen to this retard man. He's old and he's still a fucking loser. Don't be like him. It's better to just end it now before it starts feeling uncomfortable

Finally some sane people. I think my suicide is my decision. Think will write long letters to my closest and just end it. Thanks for your support

I don't give a fuck lol. You are going to be dead! You think I enjoy watching you die. I don't give a fuck about you. Period. I don't care if you live or die. I just don't give a fuck what happens to you

If you think you can anhero without hurting anyone you are honestly retarded. 19yo fag living with parents, divorced. Little brother starts shit everytime I'm at my moms house and last time I contemplated suicide. Didn't tell anyone but my mom is great at getting me in a better mood. I'm sure you have someone like that in your life that you can talk to about this. Don't kill yourself, talk to your family first about your feelings. If not, I'm here.

Cry and cry. If you can't accept that people on this earth, even your own family, does not care what really happens to you. Then you should probably just end it. If you can't accept change in your life then you will be left behind.

Well my friend, if you truly don't feel like there is any other way, why don't you try Islam?

>inb4 shitstorm coming

I mean, if you've tried everything and feel like you wanna die anyway, what have you got to loose?
Don't read the Quran, but a lot of authentic hadiths with an open heart and i bet you won't stop.

“Every righteous child who casts a look of mercy and affection upon his parents shall be granted, for every look of his, rewards equivalent to that of an accepted Hajj.” - Muhammad

you literally disgust me with your attempted violation of this man's right to end his own existence.

There really is no way to commit suicide without hurting your family. I'm guessing that's not the answer you were looking for but I'm afraid it's the truth.

>How to suicide without hurting family to much

IF your family cared about you then you wouldn't want to hero

Yup

True that.

make look like an accident, protip stream it.

Meh, I'd rather just disappear.

> Get Drunk

> go to garage

> turn on vehicle with garage door closed.

> have big playlist of Radiohead

> fall asleep in car

> family finds you and is embarassed that you are wearing panties and have horrible trap fapping browsing history

> ???

> Profit, Goyim

Shoot yourself, but don't shoot any of your family members. That way, your family won't be injured.

go missing. funerals cost like 10,000k - 20,000k , if you go missing there cant be a funeral, so you'd save your family economic grieving at least.

Liberal!

I want to end my life too but I don't do it for the same reason cause I'm sure that my mom can't tolerate that and I even thought of killing myself by a car accident or something like that but then I asked myself what if it just make me retired and after that my whole life will be a misery.
I want to live and enjoy life as long as I can and anyway possible and then after I get very old then I will commit suicide and by then I won't have any members of my family left.

Join the military and get yourself killed

>2017
>falling for the suicide meme

outlive them all and then do it if you gotta

Money ain't a problem. I think this dude is right.

Traps ain't gay so nothing to be ashamed of.

Car accident sounds good. Could make it look like i accidently got off the road

Buy a ticket to a place you've always wanted to travel. Get lost in it and try to find yourself. Somewhere out of your comfort zone like Japan or maybe Colombia.

Trust me, you will find the joy of life.

Do somethin to get yourself disowned, like getting caught fucking the family dog or tell them you molest children

What kind of help do you think you need? The help you need is out there. If your not getting the proper help from someone, seek someone you trust more and offers specifically what you need. Don't give up. It will devastate your family.

Kill them first

tbh drugs. I can't feel good or even okay by myself. And i don't want to go down this road to far. I prefer killing myself over getting a crack wigger

OP, I heard back in high school somewhere in the Amazon rain forest if you swim in a specific river. An insect will enter your body through your penis and kill you.

There are plants where if you eat them they can kill you.

Do euthanasia.

You can never commit suicide without hurting your family too much.

Sure life is meaningless and we experience pain and sorrow, but we always persevere somehow.

Life becomes meaningful when you realise a moment in time can't come twice.

Your family and friends love you.

You beat millions of sperms cells to be where you are today.

Your cells care about you.

Please rethink suicide, but if you want to do it I can't stop you as I am just another guy on the internet.

We'll there is the whole should I blow my brains out with a shotgun in the bathroom tub because of convienence but then family has to find my body.

...don't...you stupid twat...

fuck that white peasant shit. my family disowned me. fuck them. i was where you are. came close. DON'T DO IT. it get's better. hell, if there is no one to talk to, talk to yourself and talk yourself out of it. seriously, there are suicide prevention hotlines in your area. google it. i worked one for awhile. these people are volunteers and are there to help.

I was thinking about ignoring this thread but I might be able to help. My mother took her own life a few years ago (by jumping off a bridge onto a motorway), she failed at it twice beforehand (overdosing). To avoid rambling i'll just say that suicide really fucking damages the people who loved you in a variety of fun ways, so suicide is always going to hurt them.

However, there is no way anyone else can make you not do it, you'll have to make that yourself unfortunately. I would say don't do it purely for what it does to others, but again it's your body and you have every right to do what you want with it.

If I had to suggest a way, though: use money to go to some sort of national park, find a high as fuck cliff, take a few minutes to think about it beforehand, don't leave any bullshit notes, that way people may just think you slipped like an idiot, maybe even throw away your wallet, leaving id but not any cash stuff so it looks like a mugging gone wrong.

That way your family don't feel like they failed you.

get life insurance

make it look like an accident

family will be happy you are gone

Or accidentally fell asleep while driving home drunk and listening to some bad ass Radiohead in garage and then Ooops , no 2017 tax refund, if you are a poorfag

I don't understand how people can have the desire to kill themselves. You must be a giant pussy (to not want to face the stuff that made you miserable) and have huge balls because it's not a pleasant thing. Killing yourself hurts, just watch a few videos of people dying (for example on Sup Forums). Can you even imagine how horribly painful that is? And there's nothing, you're done with. You won't ever see anythnig or feel anything. It SUCKS.

>heeeeeeeere they come to snuff the rooster!!!!

Try this, it works almost every time

Love,

K.C.

Helium Exit Bag
>profit

OP here just took 6mg Tavor and drank 4Litre of 4,8% Beer. Wish me luck. If awake tomorrow i'll stream the second atempt.

Walk into a hospital and tell them you're donating your organs

go blow yourself up you pig fucking raghead piece of shit.

mohammed is a false prophet
allah sucks cocks for fun

Get in the goddamn car in the garage , turn it on and play some goddamn Radiohead!!!

> wonders why everyone hates him

> if really killing your self , don't get in the car. Lowers resell value and I don't want any legal liability for your pussy death.

>6 mg

The absolute madman!

few gallons of high % hydrogen peroxide, acetone, muriatic/hydrochloric acid.

go out to the middle of nowhere, mix in a vat, wait

when it goes high order, instant death, nothing recognizable remaining

For everyone in this thread who feels depressed or suicidal, please reach for professional help. I know a majority within this group hear this sentence over and over, thinking it won't make a difference anyway. Please prove yourself wrong, please don't contemplate an end when it is not necessary to exit life already. The truth is that more people care about you than you might even think.

make it look like an accident.

you go through so much shit in life just to feel a little satisfaction here and there. existance is pointless. good luck op

Beat me to it

Crash into a bus stop full of people. Be drunk when you do it, also have your phone in your hand and leave a snap chat saying DRIVING DRUNK YO SO LIT.

They'll want to distance themselves from you and pretend you never existed, hence not hurting.

If this isn't bait then why would you read the hadiths (even sahih hadiths) over the Qur'an which is supposed to be the word of God

Suicide and "kys" is so 2016

kill them first.

You cannot. Get help.

I live in a town close to nature, with about a 20 minute drive from the nearest hospital (if you follow the speed limits).

I've had the idea of walking out into the woods at night, then calling my countries emergency phone number and telling them I've found a dead body. My idea is that they will send an ambulance and be able to track my location with my cellphone. When they tell me an ambulance has been sent, I hang myself before they arrive.

Would this work?

youtu.be/mjnAE5go9dI

Buck up and deal with life. Stop being a pussy!

write a note that your running off with circus then just jump off a desolate cliff somewhere.

that way not only wont they be hurt every year the circus comes to town they will happy to hopefully finally see you again.

Carve satanism stuff on to your body first. Local satanists will take the blame and you will become a martyr.
You are already going to hell for suicide, might as well have the marks

You, Sir, are a goddamn saint

Make it look accidental.
I remember a time when this would phase me. The there was a time where I pretended not to care.
Now my first instinct was to give you advice on it.

kill your family first then Anne Hirro

Coroner can tell the difference between self inflicted wounds

Bro, don't. Seriously.

Suicide doesn't solve anything. It just SEEMS the easy way out.

Been fighting it for 13 years now. I eventually learned that dying solves nothing and the world only lose someone who could have been willing to do useful stuff but never had the chance and eventually gave up.

I can get your back, brother.

Why? Because there are people out there who care about someone besides themselves?

There is no way you are not going to devastate your family. All things pass. Don't get too buried in your thoughts and self deprecation. Change your routine up and definitely talk to someone. I swear to you that whatever is bothering you is not worth your life my friend. I get to that point too and I tell myself not to because "I'll hurt my family" but the truth is, deep down inside I know that it's not the solution to anything and there is always a shred of hope out there...no matter how small. You have to force yourself to have control over your thoughts and emotions. Changing your routine and maybe your surroundings can help. Seriously though, talk to someone. A loved one, a psychologist, maybe even a stranger if you feel more comfortable doing so. Also give yourself some credit for your good qualities. We can change at any moment, believe me, and tomorrow doesn't have to be bleak. You just have to make a choice and be your own advocate. Sometimes people, situations, or catastrophes bring us to the brink. It happens to us all. But you have to be the captain of your own ship, and when you get these thoughts, step out of the snow globe in your head and look at things from the outside in. Then you have to steer yourself to less turbulent waters. I don't know you and you don't know me, but believe things can change. I know you can do it and if you're honest you know you can to.

Wouldn't satanists coerce him to carve the symbols on to himself?

Unless satanists have turned into gay pussies

Where am I, Reddit?

It is the easy way out and does indeed solve everything.
No life, no problems for you. And other peoples response is irrelevant as you are both unaware and dead.

Your problem was and is your own indescision over the choice.

a guy i know tried that. picked a massive tree on a long street, totaled his car, spent a month in coma.
didn't die.

No one gets anything from dying.

Death is not the end of the problems. It MAY be for you, but not for everybody around you.

Everybody contemplates suicide because shit is usually overwhelming. But you have to find faith in friends. If you don't have any, you have to open yourself up to make some---I know, it's dumb and looks almost impossible, but it happens Sup Forumsrother. But you Really need to get out of your comfort zone.

No matter how you die, you WILL hurt your family. Suicide is shameful, yes, but so is death. It produces pity on everyone involved, which, most often than not, is worse than shame.

See