M A D M A N

M A D M A N

All three were Pauls that were supposed to Replace the original but messed up somehow and almost blew the secret

why did he do it?

people live in apartments once the previous tenants leave. you know that, right? It has nothing to do with him.

>forgetting to add that it was simply the occupant of the flat who killed his family
wew

that is such a clickbait title lol

I believe that is the joke.

this

Not even in death can he be stopped

I don't like jokes

>he didn't understand that me thinking that wasn't the joke WAS the joke

damn...

well played

same

>he didn't understand that me thinking that him thinking that wasn't the joke WAS the joke

>he didn't understand me thinking he didn't understand the joke was the joke WAS the joke

>they didn't realize that me saying that them thinking that him thinking that wasn't the joke WAS the joke WAS the joke

>THEY didn't understand me thinking they thought I didn't understand them thinking the joke was the joke was the joke WAS the joke

>not realizing me thinking you guys didn't understand me thinking that they thought I didn't understand them thinking the joke was the joke was the joke was the joke was the joke WAS the joke

>what they didn't understand was me thinking they thought I didn't understand them thinking the joke was the joke was the joke was the joke WAS the joke

>they think they have free will

John "kill three broads, bury them under the floorboards" Lennon

>implying I was joking

>implying I wasn't joking when I thought you were joking

are you guys ok

help me

yeah dw they're only joking

what the fuck are you on about. it was his house, how could anyone else live there?

only if you're feeling dooown