Does getting a blow job from a trap make you gay if you consider him a girl?

does getting a blow job from a trap make you gay if you consider him a girl?

Ye

nope

a bj is a bj

Is there a better trap discord

Not if you say : no homo

No. If you focus on the femininity, face, hair, tits, mouth and ass it is not "gay". However if you start touching, looking or becoming aroused by the trap's junk then that is another issue altogether. If you find yourself becoming aroused by trap's penis and balls you might be a gay or worse you yourself could very well be in fact a trap. There are tests you can perform at home to determine what is going on, but I don't have space to go over them here. Just Google "Home gay fag/trap self test".

Can you fuck it in the pussy?
No?
Then gay.

Around 70% of Europeans say it is not gay and around 30% of people in America say it is not gay (bare in mind this is a country that is full of bigots and voted trump as president)

So around half the world's western population does not consider it gay. So do what makes you happy and realise you are not alone

It makes you gay squared

i've let 3 different guys blow me through the course of my life.

I'm not gay in the slightest. I just really like blow jobs.

no, if you consider someone a girl it doesn't count

"if you consider HIM a girl"

>i cant find the contradiction, can you help me out ?

Is this a trap?

Not only gay, but in denial.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch

>if you consider him a girl
if you could even consider a guy a girl, then you might be a gay.
If are completely unaware what it is and you are unaware that what appears to e a girl is in fact, or once was a guy, then no homo.

But don't worry, its happened to the 'best' of them, apparently.

nah dude if the leg hair touches, its gay

Yes, if you do this you instantly become gay, no matter if you even never find out about. You will wake up tomorrow with a inexplicable urge to be fucked in the ass by Mr T and you beautiful wife will scream and flee, never to be seen again.

Sorry, I don't make the rules

Traps arent gay. Just like lolis arent pedo

It's gay because there are very few traps that have passable faces, and that's what is prominent for a BJ. You are ejaculating into/onto man face.
Gay.

just say that you consider someone a girl makes you a colossal faggot

why is she pointing at her throat?

Whats her Name? And does she ?

She wants a dick in there

Emily Rudd
Not a trap

Me and my friend suck each other dicks but were not gay

This

If you don't know its a trap it isn't
If you know its a trap yes it is

Because retards think females do not have adams apples.

A trap is a dude with tits . your gay

Yes it makes you gay. If you consider a trap a girl then you are simply a mentally ill faggot.

does it matter?

Not gay if balls don't touch, so we're all good.

Nah

Nobody makes you gay. You were already gay since you were born. Faggot!

This.

It's the magic formula.

It's all relative. But this is the way I see it; if you are only going after traps because they are easier to pursue, and not because of their dicks, it's not gay.

It makes you a stealth gay.

i've let 3 different guys blow me/ not gay in the slightest

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

I never could be with a trap simply because I rely on scents. Girl's scents are pleasing to me. Sweat, vagina, all of that is pleasing.
But dudes? Any time I'm in a locker room and I smell em I wanna fucking vomit.
This is why the idea of a trap turns me off. Once you get going, their man smells will come out and it'll just...Not be a good time.

I am more of an auditory person
If i cannont hear any femininity tgen it doesnt matter how passable a trap can be

Emily Rudd isn't a trap you mong, she's like the perfect female

If you consider him a girl it makes you extra gay.

Holy fucking shit....is that seriously a dude? This is the same person from that one webm right? Where he/she's making cutesy faces and looks annoying as fuck? I've seen that webm for so fucking long and never knew that was a guy

If it's cute, fuck it.

When did Sup Forums start caring so much?

No, it's Emily Rudd, she's a woman. She's just one of the very small percentage that have vaguely visible adam's apples (all humans have them)

If you know it has a dick but still let it suck yours, you're fuckin' gay.

Who cares, if it's hot what even matters?
You could always be bi in the end.

What if you stick your cock in a gloryhole. Unless you feel whiskers, do you know? does that make you gay?

You're a guy. You seem like a pussy. If I fuck you, then im not gay.
I see your reasoning is sound.

Do as you will. That is the whole of the law.

>Emily Rudd

if traps looked like her, i wouldnt want anything other than traps anyway

>im not gay i swear
fag