Which girl do you think could take the most black cock? at the same time?

which girl do you think could take the most black cock? at the same time?

That's easy.
It's you OP. Fucking fag.

This

I would say blondie, seems like a real whore. Here are two friends of mine who I can't decide between.

left girl looks like she's had at least two in her at the same time

Yeah thats caroline, I can see her getting spitroasted

definitely. maybe a DP too

I imagine these two have as well

right girl has definitely taken a train

Here are two babes from my track team

Hey how do you post shit without getting traced? Want to contribute but very paranoid.

just post, Sup Forums doesnt trace

Dude I've lurked threads where people find phone numbers facebook and shit. Don't want that

More of this hopefully dp'ed little slut?

which one has?

the one that hated themselves the most and wanted herpes?

i want to see her get DP'ed.

my vote goes to OP

right definitely, face made for facials

kek yes

God yea. Watching her take one in the ass and one in her tight little pussy. Moaning as she gets pounded, her mouth open, begging for another cock.

Yeah little whore is made for sucking big dick

definitely riding between these thick thighs, user. how many cocks do you think she would be taking at the same time?

At least three. Sandwiched between two guys, a cock in her pussy and one in her ass, leaning over to take a third down her throat, tasting his precum. Love to see her with two stretching open her pussy too.

holy fuck you think that could happen? she gets really fun when she's drunk.
i think even 5 or 6 could have their fun with her, she has two hands after all, her whole body would be a cum receptacle

God yea. Watching cum spill from her abused and gaping pussy and ass after 6 guys have their way with her. Her tits covered in cum, dripping down her lips. Watching her scoop some out of her pussy with her fingers before bringing it to her mouth.

Christ you people are weird

i think next time we go drinking i'll bring her back and try to get this to happen. what else would happen with her?

Be an intelligent person and don't post any pictures of people you know. You cucks are fucking disturbed gross people. Stop jerking off to women with black men and gain some decency.

Into light bondage. Love to see her tied spread eagled on a bed, her hands and feet bound, allowing anyone there total access to her body. Taking turns fucking and cumming in her pussy and mouth. Pinching and pulling her nipples as she moans around a cock in her mouth, cum smeared around her lips.

where are you from user? drop an email if youre in america, i wanna see if we can set this up.
having her open for business would be beautiful lol, definitely no birth control in it either right?

Should just join on the the discords for this stuff.

temp emails work best for me, been using guerrillamail to try to find guys to bang sue

which one takes black?

definitely right

[email protected]

emailed

which of these take black?

mid

Nigger in the back of course. She's been bred to accommodate nigger dick.

Fag posted earlier. You may get a doggie and a tit pic which may or may not be her.

The blondie. For sure.

how many you think shes taken?

which girl has taken the most?