My slut wants me to cum on her food for her, any good ideas? Pic related, first bruise I ever gave her

My slut wants me to cum on her food for her, any good ideas? Pic related, first bruise I ever gave her.

Ideas about what? What to make for dinner? Spaghetti would probably be best. Also more please and thank you.

Post better pics then maybe your post will be worth responding to

Eat tons of pineapple and other fruit for a couple of days, no orgasms. Make it tasty and volumous.

Mashed potatoes are best, they can never be to salty and if they are just put more gravy on.

OP here. Sorry to say I have no more pictures to post, but I will soon, I can do it in a day or two. And to clarify I really just meant food that she'll be able to taste it in.

Last night I made a slut I know blow and jerk me off onto a cosmic brownie, then videoed her eating it. She loved it.

Duly noted, thank you.

More pics??

Hope you have fun...and don't listen to the advice suggesting cumming on mashed potatoes or drinking pineapple juice to make it taste better...clearly your girl wants to eat your cum, you don't have to improve the taste for her. And stick to dark colored food, you want that cum to stand out!

I'll start a new thread when I have more pics, I should after tomorrow. I'll have ones of her sucking me, getting fucked, etc.

That's a fucking love bite not a bruise.

If you're gonna hit a bitch, do it. Stop being a pussy.

Are her initials AK

It's a bruise from my thumb, where I choked her. And I held back only because that was the first.

Show her tits

Nope.

I enjoy lying on the internets!!!

Like fuck is it.

I've choked and been choked. Firstly its full hand print red marks and then deeper bruising.

You sucked on that bitches neck lovingly. Your basically a faggot.

Holy shit i reognize that neck and hair.

What's her name? Inicials are NDOC?

She told me it looked like a thumbprint and I never sucked her neck.
Still no, I seriously doubt any of you know her...

Thank god... may i know her nationality just to be sure?

why would i lie?

pic of the video on my camcorder

Too old to be her, not OP

I'm not OP, I'm the guy who made a different slut eat cum on a brownie last night.

It's April your lying

She told you? You even met this bitch?

Yes, hence the bruise. She told me after we split that night, I didn't notice it. Had to hold back lest her bf get suspicious. Which he did anyway.

I'm too lazy to upload proper screenshots

Gross user

Dude stop pretending it's a bruise and not a hickey.

She's looking for your penis.

Contribute something useful or fuck off. Let's see your slut.

Nah blud, I treat my woman with respect and don't pretend to choke her for epeen.

Indulging a woman's pleasures doesn't mean I don't respect her. She asked me about the abuse.

You post to Sup Forums about unrelated bruising (see hickey) trying to get Internet points. No one cares. Stop being a faggot and gb2 facebook.

Fucking cringey normies.

post more. Upload it to motherless.

Also: cum on some cheese gravy. Just don't add too much salt.

If you need more explicit stuff, cum on salty biscuits or what nots.

It's not that hard to think of something. Also any snacks.

Alligator Fuckhouse