I went on a date with this girl and she said she needed to make a call, so she weny outside...

I went on a date with this girl and she said she needed to make a call, so she weny outside. 20 minutes go by and still hasn't come back yet. I ring her and get no reply, realise she's left so I go home to find that she's unfriended me on facebook and snapchat and unmatched me on bumble. In the morning she ignores my message and blocks me on whatsapp. How can I get back at her? All I know is her number, her facebook name and where she works?

Thats heavy dude but explain more what were you talking about before she up and left?

If she doesn't respect you enough to give you a reason, don't waste your time with her OP. You might have freaked her out or revealed your power level, but the decent thing is for her to tell you why she left.

Don't even think about getting back to her. Have some dignity. I know I'm sounding pretentious. Trust me, I have been through and currently am going through a lot of crap because of a girl. It's not worth it. It might take your a while, it might never even happen, but rather be with someone real and genuine. Someone who actually wants to be with you.
Stop wasting your time.
I'm not kidding.
I hope you take this seriously.

Do you have terrible BO? Maybe she couldn't take it any more.

bruh she rejected you, don't go chasing her like an asshole and move on

I only told her I'm into traps and g/furry.

nigga pls

>How can I get back at her
Because she didn't like you? Fucking grow up you little hurt feelings faggot

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

great!! I'm quite into them as well!! let's start a thread, I'll post my new pics!!!

Yeah for real, the fuck are you doing? She doesn't owe you shit dude. You are nothing in the grand scheme of things. She can totally dip out if she wants to. She never has to speak to you again. The same to you, if you aren't digging a date, you can always dip too. You don't owe anyone anything.

How the fuck are we supposed to know why she left? If you don't know why, you're either creepy, weird, or she just plain out wasn't into you. It sounds like you hella freaked her out, otherwise she wouldn't have gone to such an extent to never talk to you again.

Forget her. Examine that night objectively and figure your shit out so that doesn't happen again. My bet is, judging from the fact that you're a moron and went after her on every possible internet communications platform, you're undoubtedly a fucking creep. You probably came on way too hard and it freaked her the fuck out.

Solution? Don't put women on pedestals. They don't like that shit.

Cannot be OP.
Impossible

Kill yourself you woman sympathising faggot

gtfo fag

please be real

>They don't like that shit.
They definitely do. But the advice is sound regardless.

OP here.
I'm not the traps dude.
I'm actually into gay guro and homo scat fetish.
And yes, I told her about them quite passionately.

Please go on in more detail about your conversation

in the future, STFU, only ask questions and smash in the bathroom, leave without paying

pls... for the love of god pls, my sides

The fact that you sent that text illustrates why she left. Never contact her again. Stop being so fucking weird so openly. Keep your mouth shut as much as possible. And don't be so fucking needy

she left because you're a piece of shit who doesn't charge their phone and leaves stupid shit in their notifications from apps.

Why do you have to get back at her? You're just going to make yourself miserable. Move on, faggot. And go on a date with the next bitch in your app. Why are you so hung up on this one?

/thread
i can't believe someone would even try and talk with her after she done that.

This
Clearly a beta faggot

yeh man just text her fuck you and be done now

sounds like you're the usual ameritard

Better off without a super cunt like that. But post her pics please

Go to her work and bring her flowers. If she rejects them, call her a whore until you get kicked out. Follow her home that night, boom, now you know her name AND address. Do alpha shit like break her windows and steal her stuff. Eventually, she'll notice how alpha you are and come crawling back. When she does, beat her. Mercilessly. She needs to be punished to know what she did was wrong. Occasionally beat her for no reason as well. Just to keep her in line. Take up drinking. It's also pretty alpha. She'll be putty in your hands before too much longer and you'll have a nice, healthy marriage. Just make sure you cover her bruises with make-up before the ceremony.

You're welcome, OP.

Honestly this is the best thing you could do. Anything else would be too much effort, not enough satisfaction. It might now seem like much but a simple fuck you either texted or voicemail will put your mind at ease.

>get back at her
And this is why you're alone and why she ran off.

This is the kinda bitch that would cheat on you, if you ever made it that far anyway.

Just let her be and move on. You deserve better user

PROTIP: She can't run away if she can't get out of the basement ;)

Wow-o, got ouselves a real life under age moron here. Americans are known for being prudish or have been in the past across Europe you fucking dipshit. Even if this is bait I just want you to know the fact that you would even post that shows you are 16 or younger.

top kek

This motherfucker right here knows whats alpha as fuck.

in a hypothetical scenario what should if i kidnapped a girl and have her duct taped to a chair in the basement and i keep reading about police investigations regarding her disappearance?

i don't want to go to prison but i don't want to murder her either. she is a 7/10 but i am no rapist either i just have mental problems which make me do crazy shit when i am angry

Post pics here so we can judge.
Then post her number on a bunch of fetish sites. "White girl for black cock" "gay top looking for bottom", Etc

LAST ADVICE: TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. IF SHE RAN AWAY FROM YOU. IGNORE HER and go live your life ffs.

I'm sure, if you give us her number, Sup Forums will fix it for you...

Has she seen your face/know where she is?

Do some recon...drive several states over and scout out an abandoned house or building somewhere with NO nosey neighbors

wait till midnight roofie her and drive her body to the prepicked location...dose her again for good measure and leave

She'll wake disoriented and wander to the road till shes spotted

if of course she doesnt know your face or where she was originally held

*bonus points* Mind fuck her...make her think theres multiple abducters...play a soundtrack of a beach or city...anywhere where your not so when she tells the police the story is way off

Well you should call someone from a mental ward/institution and tell them you are on your way and in need of treatment. Then untie the girl and give her your phone to call whomever she needs to. If she's unharmed all the better, but before you untie tell her you called for help for yourself and thats where your going so the police can follow up and ask her nicely not to press charges. Apologize best you can then seek treatment and face the consequences of your actions like a goddamn man.

urdickwastoobigbro

no on the second dose but pretty sound advice otherwise

>the bitch way out

Youre not like these sheeps that flock together and huddle in fear behind their "Morals" and "Laws". The only law in your world is your own. Right, Wrong, are to keep the sheeps in line. They are beneath you. become who you are meant to be and show the sheep the futility of standing in your way

I only smell of glorious chicken tendies and diapy doodie, mummie said I'd get more gdp if I went out and got a gurley friend.