Hey guys I went to high school with this chick and she’s finally now talking to me...

Hey guys I went to high school with this chick and she’s finally now talking to me. I want her to ride on my bike with me. Wut do? -PIC RELATEd

does she like bikes?

Kill yourself We aren't your personal army

noods

Post hairline

Fuck you guys! help me- I told her I want to fuck and she's ignoring me what do I say? Also scared my f2f might find out-

What do i say gits help' what if she tells my gf???

are those guns real behind you?

oh boy, i'll bet she'll be so fucking excited when you show up outside of her house riding that pussyass 70cc poo-scooter and blasting puddle of mudd from your discman. you can drive her up to the local walmart and have her watch you pick out bundle packs of tshirts and diabetus meds for your fatass, toothless, unemployed mom. i'd tell you to an hero but, although you technically have the right to bear arms, your trailer trash living ass sure as hell can't afford one.

jump into a fucking quarry you sausage-face knuckle sucker.

>be op
>be beta
>like stacy
>stacy dating chad
>go onto chads facebook
>save images
>wait for Sup Forums to ruin his life
i mean, at least try to not make it so obvious man

those are some tough words for a guy on the internet come fight me, bet I can fuck your sister next

Name's derek you little shit

yea, i guess you would have more experience in the sister-fucking department you fucking inbred fuck. what, was your mother hiding under the bridge your uncle walked over? the three sheckels she charged a little much for him?

get her drunk on boones farm

Come on what do I say to her

say "oh, i dun forgot to pick up mama's diabetus medicine and she be havin those fits again. you wanna hop on my poo-scooter and go to walmart so i can dun get her refill?"

a first date like that - the magic, the romance, the extremely poor dental hygiene - you'll be in for sure.

Have your (You)

not because you deserve it, but because you so clearly crave it.

Bamp

Ok I'm gonna go with this-- post pics of chat soon

I don't know how I feel about her reply

>take advantage of you

>hahahahaha probably not

What the fuck is wrong with you

i don't know what to tell you losers

Maybe that's cause you're cuck

Help me not be!!

Found your Facebook dumb ass
get ready

I think based on your level and quality of social contribution to this girl's life, we aren't the losers here

i told you to go with the poo-scooter line but noooooooo...

lol how

No even cool
This was supposed to be about her

Maybe she just wants to play Pokémon. It's fun and it's good exercise. Gets me excited.