ITT: People impossible to hate

ITT: People impossible to hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEppJwm3ru8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love James. Don't really like Mike, though.

Massive dong.

I'd rather have a diarrhea dog take a lava dump all over the screen

truly a hero

He made a shit movie and is now irrelevant. Next.

Bob Ross

Love James and tolerate Mike. I don't know why but James just comes off as a super lovable guy and talks so well that I would listen to him discuss carpet samples for an hour

The goodness in person..

basically, everyone in that show

sauce?

double dubs don't lie

Nyeposting is one of the best things ever

Fucking love this man

reverse image search it you fucking retarded faggot

what's wrong about mike tho

Mike is pretty good at games but I don't really care for him or Ryan or the other guys. James is really creative. They're all terrible at new stuff. Boosty was by far my favorite.

go read the eceleb threads from/vr/

(tip) you can crosslink

Mike's personality is kind of annoying.

Seconding.

Boosty is awesome. I love his music on YouTube. He's super cool and doesn't make excuses about the challenge of a game.

It is kinda surprising that James is active for over a decade and never roasted himself with a scandal like most vloggers with less time than him. The biggest drama he ever had was when he give his honest and inofensive opinion about the fembusters movie and triggered some SJW's.

I'm pretty sure bootsy could beat literally any game you threw at him

>this guy

>gave

Fixed

There was the thing about a scam I heard, about the Remaking of the Cheetamen game. Anybody heard what happened?

Heil

I only like him better than Mike and James because they will go on and on about how something is terrible and Bootsy just sits there and does it. I don't have that kind of willpower/patience he does and I admire him for it.

From what I remember, Greg pabich, the guy that supposed to release the game, started a false kickstarter or something, asking for way too much money for what it was and never released anything, James and mike had donated money and somehow withdrew and got their money back or something then wrote at article about what happened on their site, i think, don't quote me on that

Yea bootsy is chill as fuck, id love to hang out with him

I won't quote you for anything other than "most incorrect post about anything on the internet"

who is this? he seems kinda cool

I heard about it but I don't know how true it is because I didn't hear anything about it until it was over.

I don't think the new GB movie was good but I think both the feminists and the people against it were too sensitive about it. They genderbend movies and TV stuff all the time now. It's not trying to say it's better. And that stupid thing where they just call the movie GHOSTBUSTERS or ROCKY or the whole sequel had been going on for years.

Thanks, yeah, they got in a little problem because they even made a video promoting that kickstarter right?

him obviously

Ok faggot then enlighten us instead of just being a faggot with absolutely nothing to back it other than "im a retarded asshole"

Promoting it doesn't mean they were responsible for it. Lots of people promoted MN9 and believed in their idea but they just failed everybody. But that's not the promoters fault they just wanted a good MN9.

"look at this brown carpet, it looks like SHIT"

Yea i think so, they were having some issue removing the article and video too for some reason, I saw the video when it came out they actually went to Greg's house and talked with him, and Greg showed them the carts and shit, but fuck that was back in like 2011 I think? I don't remember much about it

Kek

Aaayyy

He is almost fully likable. He doesn't like trump so he loses 1 point from the 100 points necessary

Mighty number 9 was weird, because it wasn't a terrible game, it was just the most painfully average game ever made, there was literally nothing good or bad about it, it just...simply exists just to exist

I mean, it was actually released, which is more than a lot of KS games manage.

FUCK James for shilling out his channel to Mike to fill out the YT algorithm requirements.

I sub to Cinnemassacre to watch a grown man *pretend* to sperg out over games, not watch a grown man *actually* sperg out over games.

"From what I remember, Greg pabich, the guy that supposed to release the game, started a false kickstarter or something, asking for way too much money for what it was and never released anything, James and mike had donated money and somehow withdrew and got their money back or something then wrote at article about what happened on their site, i think, don't quote me on that"
-user

Over half the country hates Trump

Oh I know, I get what you were saying, just giving my opinion on the game, because it gets shit on alot for being the worst game ever and shit, where is it's the most plain average game ever

it's Mike's channel you fucking dumbass

Mike is the one that let James upload avgn to it after screwattack went away

don't talk shit if you don't know shit

I mean compared to the money they raked in and how much they pumped up people for it that it was bad.

I'm calling the cops

Yeah, it's pretty much the poster child for hype backlash. Except perhaps No Man's Sky.

I'll give you that, from an expectation point of being the best mega man game in years, it was fucking horrid

Mike having a huge dick is true or a lie?

Why did Screw attack die?

I would hate fuck this bitch , she has a phat White ass

Not that guy, but Matei is a high-pitched, effeminate manchild and I refuse to watch any of his bloody videos or playthroughs. His mannerisms and voice drive me up the bloody wall.

I know, AVGN solely and for an extended period could stunt rolfe's career, always expand your brand, but I honestly don't watch anything on that channel but the sporadically uploaded new avgn

>tl;dr, mike matei is a detestable turd

he is a good speaker, but his pronunciation blows

his name is adolf and he dreamed of a perfect nation for his people

he took his home country from one of the poorest to one of the richest in a super short time

Unfortunately Mighty Number 9 just joined the ranks of disappointing crowdfunded games. There have been some top-tier games to come out of crowdfunding, like Pillars of Eternity and Divinity Original Sin, but even some of the better ones are visibly rushed, are missing promised features, or otherwise screw over backers.

Gonna need a source on that one
>inb4 polls
Becuase they were so acurate when they gave Hill a 95% chance of winning. You had the media lie straight to your face for an entire election, and you're still happily gargling their cum.

But yeah it's not the worst game ever. If I backed I'd bitch an moan until I got at least a partial refund. They had so much support and a decent budget. I don't know what the hell they thought they were doing.

Games like nms and mn9 are reasons I don't give in to hype at all anymore, I usually even try to avoid actively seeking info or hype articles on something I'm interested in, I just wait and see for myself rather than setting myself up for disappointment, if it's good, great, if it sucks, well I'm not too pissed about it

It is true

Divinity was crowdfunded? That game is awesome

oh my god who gives a fuck

Yeah, I missed it unfortunately but I would have backed that, I love isometric RPGs and DOS is fantastic. One of the best combat systems I've seen in a turn based game, can't wait for the sequel.

He's a terrible actor but his life history is heartbreaking

The reason Trump won is because enough small counties turned states red by ~5% big cities with tons of people like NYC and LA hated him but Killery lost because they only get a certain share. We weren't supposed to win but blue collar America voted.

You, apparently.

Theyre making a sequel? Damn I need to get with the times

honestly I've seen images showing cached website data from twitter showing that he uploaded a dick pic on twitter but I don't fucking know at this point

rooster teeth bought screw attack

so you're telling me you don't watch james and mike monday just because mike is in it? I'll admit he was fucking cringey when he started uploading videos by himself, but if you still don't like him it just sounds like you're being contrarian for the sake of being edgy. He's also 50% of AVGN. James didn't and couldn't have done it alone.

everyone's entitled to their own opinions but yours just sounds shitty since you probably haven't seen his shit in years

While we're posting politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=zEppJwm3ru8

I wouldn't leave him alone near any of my animals or any small children

he seriously gives me the willies

Yeah, there's not been a lot of talk about it in fairness. I only know about it because I follow Larian Studios on Twitter.

Hell yeah, it needs one, would be a day one buy for me

He exaggerates his voice a bit which can be off putting but he's still super comfy and informative

I like James Rolfe out of character. I enjoy the avgn character. I enjoy mike in character. Cowardly lion, joker, bugs bunny (?) but no, I honestly just don't like him. I have nothing to prove to anybody, he's just one of those people that I immediately, irrationally dislike, regardless of circumstance.

It's happened to everybody at least once in their life, where you just flat out don't like their face.

Happened to me four times in my life, and he's one of them

>how could one person ever ruin a video with two people in it

Mike makes James & Mike Mondays unwatchable. I don't have to like 50% of it just because I like one guy and hate the other guy. I wouldn't care if Mike did 99% of AVGN and all James does is show up on the day of the shoot and read a script. Mike is a fucking sperglord; a 36 year old man who genuinely gets emotionally compromised by a fucking video game, and shouldn't be on camera unscripted, ever.

Is there photographic evidence? I'm not talking about bulge.

I pray to Keanu every night.

He's going down the SJW path, it's too late for him now.

Implying his beliefs make him a bad person. user it's your actions that dictate your person. Not your beliefs or skin color.

thanking him for the life I've been given

if you guys hate Mike this much why the fuck is James best friends with him?

Obviously you're not the same person but if you like James so much and know his personality then surely he shouldn't be friends with Mike all things considered.

Also I've never disliked someone immediately just because of their face, it's always due to their personality.

pic related

Love these guys!!!

winner

If Mike showed up to my house with a copy of Kaboom for Atari I'd let him hook it up and play with him and then let him go kaboom in my puss and knock me up bc of how big he is.