Godzilla Resurgence

Shin Godzilla thread. Let's discuss the movie: what we want to see/what we've seen so far. Hide spoilers with the [] please.

Also, post Mega file for the OST please

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Q0dmUIyZ!QwcjXiS1nCJn5FuZXxZN2Ko5xII6D7Uf3QPPDNI79Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPOILER: it sucks

Spoiler: You'll die alone and sad you depressed little fuck

Based Nippons disagree with you, faggot

bump

Screw the OST, if somebody has a Mega file for the MOVIE, share that shit, yo. It could leak anywhere from a couple days from now to months from now, from what I understand. It's MADDENING.

Real spoiler:

This Godzilla is actually made up of several organisms. He's like Destroyah now.

Is he made out of different monsters?

Apparently the radioactivity (or whatever) in the water mutated and "fused" small creatures into one big large organism that evolved into Godzilla's final form. As a matter of fact, the movie ends with a shot of Godzilla's tail, which is composed of thousands of mutated and skinless human corpses. Godzilla is literally an amalgam of charred human corpses in this movie.

Thats not a spoiler lol

Sup Forums was right!

Oh shit.
I remember watching the original godzilla as a kid and thinking that's what happened when the bomb went off in the water.
Then it turned out in later movies he was just some dinosaur that lived underwater and the bomb killed most of his species or something.

desu it's pretty amazing. It brings another level into that "Godzilla is a punishment for mankind's destruction of Humanity" mytho

AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

That's his first form in the movie. He continuously evolves into Big Guy mode

I think he's cute

It was so fucking shit

That's what I thought of at first

Also he was a pain in the ass to fight in Godzilla destroy all monsters melee

Thank God Nippon decided to revive Kaijukino

Most people who've seen the film have had very positive things to say about it. It's doing great business in Japan and is on track to become one of the more successful Japanese Godzilla films ever.

Ignore the opinions of those who try to argue that it's anti-American or nationalistic, as they probably didn't understand it or haven't seen it. Shin Godzilla is dialogue heavy and starts off as somewhat satirical in nature before getting darker in its second half.

Funimation will be giving it a limited theatrical distribution in the Americas later this year. Keep your eyes peeled for it if you're interested.

mega.nz/#!Q0dmUIyZ!QwcjXiS1nCJn5FuZXxZN2Ko5xII6D7Uf3QPPDNI79Uw