Just found out my gf is 22 weeks into pregnancy and idk what to do

Just found out my gf is 22 weeks into pregnancy and idk what to do.

Any father bros have any tips or advice

run away, that bitch is gonna use you, women use men and baby's as an energy source. trust me i have a 5 year old...

make sure it's yours. not being a dick, but that got me out of a huge scare. if it's yours, man the fuck up, you are now a father. regardless of how you are with the mom:
>stop fixing around with strange women
>stop doing illegal shit
>work on saving money and being stable
>develop a stable home

I thought of it but I cant leave my kid

Gf is a super introverted shy/ akward neet, she dosnt go out at all

Do you love her bro?

So i know its mine for sure

>Just found out my gf is 22 weeks into pregnancy and idk what to do.

clearly you need to buy child diapers

She gets under my skin at times but i love her

Make friends, post partum depression kills and without a good network around you it can get deadly. Also if you're a NEET too you'll develop cabin fever, go out together as much as you can even if it's for walks.

I know that just wondering what I should job/ future wise

That's a relationship man, just remember to talk shit out and never go to bed angry. My girl and I are DINKs but same principles for healthy relationships. I wish you luck my brother.

Im a semi neet too but I socialize with friends herw and there and we go out together alot

>contruction, plumbion or electricion

What do you bros think would be better regarding this

Join the military

Try this. It may give you time to think about life, the universe and everything.

I want to see my kid grow and be there for it so thats not for me

I was thinking on whether I should sinply do a apprenticeship and get into a construction, plumbing or electrictrician union or simply do a part time while at collage to get a degree in a field any one have any suggestions

look at the back of my daughters head. this is what these savages do these days. have you ever seen being john malkovich?

Falcon PUNCH!!!

her brain is a home for like 500 people. how can we progress the human race if this is how the human brain is harnessed?

Never heard of it, looks interesting ill give it a watch later

i say kill your little child or run away because what people are using children for these days is insane theres no logic.

hit her in the stomach repeatedly...once she starts to bleed shit out of her pussy. Your a free man.
PIC RELATED

Relax, practice some deep breathing exercises to calm your nerves. You're going to be a dad and it's going to be exciting and life-changing. My first boy wasn't planned and it was scary as hell but that feeling went away over time. I'm staying at home tonight, watching Night at the Museum 3 with my two little boys.

What did yo do for income wise when you found out about the pregnancy

That's good, what do you do for work? Where do you live? Rural, city, etc.

I was a first year apprentice electrician (IBEW).

How did that work out, Im thinking of taking an apprenticeship or just doing part time while at collage

I babysit and worl under the table a few times times a month at my dad job which in total reels me in about 400 a month i sell drugs too on and off which can easily reel me 100 a day but obviousily I cant be doing that with a kid on the way. I live ina city btw

just found out the bf of the bitch ive been fucking just found she is 22 weeks pregnant, but he doesn't know the baby is mine. I'm black, ask me anything

Fear not, roll with it, don't be afraid to ask for help.

It was rough at first but the pay got better through the years.

>*college

your fucked and cucked, dude. just as i. your girls gonna use that baby ( and you) to better herself and mentally ditch you and your child to go astral fuck demons. not kidding... your relationship it most likely fake.. when she sucks your dick does she look you in the eyes.. because eyes are windows into the soul, right?

Find a solid trade to begin training or look for a company that is on the up and up to work for.

are these quads am I doing this right?

Seriously, your life now revolves around that child. Don't worry about what you need to do now, kids literally think their parents are superheroes until they get into their teens. I say stick with your plan and do an apprenticeship in college, like the other user said it'll be rough at first but it will get better :)

Eternal summer

You're not the father. That's why she waited so long to tell you. Congrats. Dump her. Move on. Seriously. Before you do anything or make any commitments you should demand a paternity test. They can do this while the kid is still inside her. No problem.

Seriously. There's no other reason for her to have kept this from you.

Eat it and gain it's power of youth

Thats impossible shes a super newt and we live together, she wont go outside if i dont go unless its to collage but she always comes home right after. The only friend she has is some religous neet girl who texts her.

Neet*