Make assumptions about her and i will tell you if you're right

Make assumptions about her and i will tell you if you're right.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

can only orgasm if coldplay is on in the background

is 10 years older than she was in this pic and has since been married, had kids, and gotten divorced and remarried.

She likes to watch Dr. Phil

prude despite evidence otherwise

She lives(d) in Germany

Has a gnarley bush.

Has a freckle on her left boob

her pussy stinks

Right
No
Yes
No
Right

Competition swimmer or track and field athlete.

She has been posted here before along with this thread.

Is lowkey a pirate but she lost her eyepatch

Either prove you're OP with new pic of girl or gtfo

Trimmed
Not really
Right

Snorts when she laughs

Second
Also good at Badminton

Her name is Anna and she is from germany. Delete thread now. See you next time faggot.

Next time when?

Eats junk food when out with friends and acts like she just can eat what ever she wants and stay in shape.

Does anal occasionally but isn't mad for it

Right
Right

She 'likes nature" but would actually be shit at doing anything proper in nature like all women.

Yes

She is no stranger to the embrace of a Negro.

Hmmm....I know that freckle...

How?

Loves bbc

dropped,

She likes anal over vaginal sex.

like most german women, unfortunately