Stuckmann should direct the next DC movie

He just made some real kino (skip to 7minutes in) bourne kino
youtube.com/watch?v=YhGeQwjXUHA

Other urls found in this thread:

veoh.com/watch/v65768789JWgDwRQ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chris Stuckmann actually thinks he's cool, doesn't he?

Also, is his wife some cancer patient or religious nut? Why does she wear the head scarf all the time?

TELL ME ABOUT HIS WIFE

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE SCARF?

wtf is wrong with his teeth?
is he on crack?

Apparently hollywood have offered him *millions* for his scripts so, yes. In the video where he cries about the bvs backlash he mentions his bourne script took 2 years to write. i wonder if its that one there he filmed.

no one gonna mention jeremy JAHANAHANHS in this?!

>In the video where he cries about the bvs backlash

Don't even start with that! He wrote it in like 5 minutes and he knew it wasn't that good! Also it was just a joke, lol.

What a faggot

>thumb overlaps when holding a gun

what the fuck? This is the guy that talked shit about MOS and BVS? Guys like this crack me up, they talk loads of shit about movies but when they do a small project, it comes off autistic. Does this guy really think he can make movies?

what did I just watch.

kino, obviously.

DAMN HIS WIFE HAS A NICE ASS

TELL THAT TO MY WIFE'S SON'S SNAPPED NECK

JUST

>no one in this thread has seen Stuckmann's god awful Refn rip off of a short film

Imagine Only God Forgives if it were as shitty as plebs say it is, and Stuckmann's short film is somehow worse than that.

>Superman a clear motivation?
But that was clear as water, he wanted to subdue Batman and possible ask for help to rescue his mom and stop Lex.

>Superman lands and says something like, "Look, I need your help."
>Batman still shoots at him with mounted guns

How was Batman not the villain of that movie?

Can you link it please? I loved OGF, and I love watching shitty short films - this sounds amazing

I haven't seen a working link in years.

I don't even know if Chris wants to be associated with it anymore. Apparently he took it down because it "wasn't finished yet."

veoh.com/watch/v65768789JWgDwRQ6

Yeah, I tried searching myself and found that link too, this is really dissapointing. Thanks anyway.