Does Sup Forums believe the phoenix lights are signs of extraterrestrial life...

does Sup Forums believe the phoenix lights are signs of extraterrestrial life? user just watched phoenix forgotten and it looks very believable.

confirmed as flares

bump for interested.
share some experiences plz

Have you no idea what drones are ?

there were no drones in 1997 when the phoenix lights event happened, dumbfuck

Space aliens have never visited earth.

Wat

Yes there were, the airforce has tested them for decades. They've had them out at Edwards AFB for the longest, they tested them out there. They used to have them parked in hangers for people go look at during open house

drone ≠ quadrocopter

but A for effort, kid

Ok faggot

I'm not talking about military drones, I'm talking about the ones the average person can buy today.

Then you're fucking retarded and should delete this thread and end your ignorant shitty life

These were flares on parachutes. There's a similar video made during the day where you can see the exact same thing going on.

There is a separate Phoenix lights event, which was proven to be some hoaxers sending up candles with little balloons. The even repeated it for cameras.

How long do you think radio controlled planes have been around?

Educate yourself, kid.

Since you're so triggered your own miserable life has to suck way more than mine.

Naw I just enjoy shitposting xp

Try aligning radio controlled planes like that in the middle of the night and make them follow each other and keep their formation.
Are you fucking retarded?

Just fucking stop, numbskull.

It wasnt aliens, it was terrestrial.

You have pictures and a whole town including the governor that admited that there were something flying over them.

Even if you don't believe in aliens you still can accept that something flew over Phoenix that day.

Have a boring life?
>wanna spice things up a bit?
>hop.on the conspiracy bandwagon!
>see something and you don't know what it is?
>dont have the mental capacity for logic and reason
>dont feel like educating yourself on common aircraft?
>just say its aliens
>fucking aliens, bro
>that light in the night sky several miles away couldnt possibly be a regular old airplane, bro
>fucking aliens are here, breh
>art bell, george noory, brah,
>area 51, brehbrah

Yes there were, you stupid piece of shit.

>wikipedia
not disagreeing with you though

i think we were visited long ago but aren't physically visited anymore. i think UFOs today are just government testing. aliens could be pure data. they could be smarter than our brains are capable of imagining. who knows. fun to talk about, but nothing will really come of it for a while

Beings from other planets from across the universe have never visited earth.

Ex Air Force fag here. I was stationed at Luke AFB then and can attest that it wasn't us. We had zero planes in the sky that night.

LARP me up, before you go-go...

aliens are just waiting for us the end our own existence with nuclear war. then they'll take and use this planet for whatever. just an idea

not seeing the part where it says quadrocopter = drone. Just that he demonstrated something in 1935.

A for effort, faggot