twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Needs more Poe.

I like that it feels dark though.

It's Reddit the movie

Now THAT is a Star Wars movie

It's visually beautiful and the tone seems promising

Felicity seems a bit bland though

No jedi can't believe that fucking shit

Diversity is our strength. The electric jew vs the white man.

too many white people :( :( :(

what's up with that fake british accent?

A woman, a bunch of blacks, chinks and hispanics. And a white woman who was shoehorned in there because the original actress was white. Please, apologize to George Lucas

The only bad thing is that it's another Star Wars movie about the fucking death star.

Looks okay

Felicity is trying hard to underperform Ridley though

Hopefully Vader kills them all. Almost like a suicide mission they know they're not coming back from. Kind of like Final Flight of the Osiris where they deliver the Death Star plans but die in the process. A sad victory

>It's visually beautiful and the tone seems promising
Yeah, I'm pretty hype even though the scenes felts disjointed. Looking forward to this more than I was TFA.

>white british woman literally wearing a hijab

why u doin this, bongs?

Looks generic as fuck

Honestly this, Rogue One looks light-years ahead of The Force Awakens in "feeling" like a genuine Star Wars movie.

The diversity crew is a niggling detail that shouldn't detract from the fact we're getting some quality action from the Empire at the height of their power told from the perspective of the little guy.

Hopefully the Stormtroopers are better this time around, they're supposed to be the Empire's elite.

Now imagine if Darth Vader wasn't revealed in the trailer like Luke wasn't in the Force Awaken trailers.

WHERE IS THE DEATH TROOPER FOOTAGE

FUCK THE TUMBLR REBELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEV

I'm sorry, George. They turned your baby into horseshit pandering. It's gonna be like DC movies directed by Paul Feig from hereon in.

>that Vader
and he better be a fucking powerhouse. None of that slow saber shit

I hate her lips

like the last one, it looks beautiful, better than the originals and far better than the prequels, but the story/writing will probably be capeshit Disney garbage

doubt it

the robot suit isn't easy to move around in and a faster, agile Vader would look goofy

I'm really excited for generic action flick #189 !!

Looks more Star Wars than Ep 7

The whites will die, don't worry.

Seriously? It looks like the episodic movie we should have gotten.

The Imperial Remnant was an aspect of the Expanded Universe that should have been kept, it's a bloody shame Abrams removed it from the lore and threw in some shitty fanboy club where the stakes are high but the scope feels very, very low.

Also I despise how racist the blind Asian guy is, he's straight up "le mystical oriental."

>can you be trusted without your sheckels?

what did he mean by this?

Did anyone actually want this movie? Why does it exist? It doesn't add anything to the story.

>Looks more Star Wars than Ep 7

>mfw the AT-ATs actually seem like unstoppable killing machine

>what is Order 66

I can see the complaints about "forced racial diversity" already before they surface

>dark edgy starwars

yeah thats really what everyone wants

LE STORM TROOPERS ARE HUMANS TOO

just kill this trash franchise, this is worse than the prequels

That's exactly what's going to happen, and it's going to be great.

Hopefully the characters will all die at different times and for different reasons. Sort of like the Dirty Dozen.

GREAT MORE LASER BLASTERS, when can we get a fucking lightsaber duel? Like a real one, not this pointless gun on gun action. This what makes the prequels better. Yeah they have fucking retard dialogue but the fucking battles were sweet. Tired of laser blaster, want some fucking jedis already. Blasters didn't make Star Wars, it was the lightsaber.

oh my fuck they have her hair in a head scarf

this is fucking hilarious

>muh jedi

EP 1-3 are down the hall and to the left

Rogue one, force awakens and the prequels are all worse than the christmas special, which is pure Kino.

Meh. Maybe I'm just oversaturated now.

kek i was about to post this

Legit question- Why the fuck were test audiences complaining about this movie? It actually seems like how the actual Star Wars world would look like when you read the books.

Why the fuck do we need "le ooga na boo boo," Shit in these movies? I mean I'm glad there isn't anymore jackass droids saying stupid ass shit. "Stupid astro droid," LIke what the fuck is that.

Did you not get the memo in April 2015 where Jedi were confirmed to not show up in the movie?

>Meh
stop saying this in text and out loud you numale cuck

Doesnt look like a star wars movie at all but still might be good
That shot of the shadow crawling across the star destroyer was great

>Kind of like Final Flight of the Osiris where they deliver the Death Star plans but die in the process. A sad victory

Isn't that canonically what happens to them all? They die?

KRENNIC IS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS MOVIE AND EVERYONE AGREES

>LE STORM TROOPERS ARE HUMANS TOO
How did you get that from watching the trailer? Do you have a learning deficiency?

Already we have white boys ITT trying to spoil the good mood with their persecution complex and edgy racism

When will you people just go away?

This is definitly a Gareth Edwards film no matter how hard they clean it up

Fucking HORRIBLE

this. It seems like they got over this "this has to be the biggest and best thing since silced bread" and finally just making a normal fucking star wars movie.

I liked it...seems leagues ahead of TFA.

No, I didn't. Well no point in being in this thread anymore.

It almost like she's protecting her head from sandstorms

There were no test audiences. Star Wars movies don't get test audiences.

Never, this site is literally their hovel. I'd say just go to reddit to avoid that shit but desu it's just as bad now, if not worse due to various events over the past 2ish years.

So the real answer is to just get friends irl. Tough, I know, but worth it.

your biggest problem is that the crew isnt all white? holy fuck you people are absurdly racist

Pretty underwhelming.

Its cool that Gareth Edwards transfered his visual style from Godzilla

But he also brought his stilted dialogue and stiff selfserious actor direction

muh trips tho

If you noticed the tone in my post I was saying it's hardly a problem at all, more a "roll your eyes and deal with it" sort of situation.

My biggest problem with the film is they seemed to do some cringeworthy shit with the Asian guy by turning him into a martial arts mystic man, it's stereotyping.

I think I'm looking more forward to this than I did Force Awakens

>dark edgy starwars
Holy fuck, Marvel really did a number on you faggots...

>your biggest problem is that the crew isnt all white?

what did you expect, that's Sup Forums in a nutshell. in fact it's EVERY nerd forum nowadays in a nutshell.

Looks like paint-by-the-numbers garbage.

It's got a real Force 10 from Navarone vibe going for it

but Disney is tricking us and it's really family friendly and quippy isn't it?

>Samurai in a Star Wars movie
Fuck it, I'm so in

>he doesn't hate niggers
>he doesn't hate jews
>he doesn't hate spics and arabs too

Looks better than TFA

I hope the Blind guy is not jedi who escaped order 66, i want to see some strong force user who are not caught up in the jedi vs sith bullshit.

british actors are shit to work with. always needing tea time and shit. then they have to pray to mecca all the damn time

LOOK AT THE BACK OF HIS HEAD

Why have they held off on showing Mads in all the trailers? Is it supposed to be some twist that hes iRebel's father?

Anyone else notice the death star wars upside down in one shot?

>Samurai in a Star Wars movie
what the shit do you think Jedi are?

that asian kung fu guy is pretty stereotypical. Fucking racists running shit at Didsney.

Trailer makes me more hype for this one than for TFA.

But having a good trailer can make a movie seem great if done right.

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=HD0I5DlvuTU

They're mystical monks, not Samurai.

>implying that male pilot guy won't reveal himself as a Jedi in hiding when the group is confronted by Vader
>while sacrifice himself to hold Vader off and try to kill him because "you killed muh master"

That or the blind guy will find one at some point. They aren't smart enough to make a Star Wars movie without forcing in a lightsaber battle

ITS TREASON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys think the I REBEL line will still be in the movie?

>british actors are shit to work with

I know your post was joking but this is actually true. Brits in general are a fucking pain. They're very passive yet judgmental, and they balk at having to do their fair share.

>leftist make sure to fill up the movie with diversity quotas
>don't realize they're being racists by making the characters stereotypes

It's like someone saying to an asian guy they're not racists, because they love sushi and kung fu

Fucking shills I swear...

Yea I agree, should've made him white

Is Ip Man blind in this?? Much cooler if he is.

Star Wars fucking teased decent Kung fu when the two bad ass guys from The Raid showed up to tell that to Kanjiklub

This, but this trailer at least made it look like a real movie instead of a fanfilm.

Crazy Sup Forumsacks are absolutely certain that every time a racial minority appears on the big screen it's part of this imagined conspiracy against the white race.

Knights.

Are you retarded?

writers have already said a big point of the movie is while some of them might be force sensitive none of them are active force users

this is pure mortals vs mortals, unless of course it's all a ruse and jedi ex machina saves the day

Some would say they're like some sort of...suicide squad

That's what I always think about the Han movie. It just shouldn't be made.

he is. fuck being a jedi, martial arts force powers are much better.

>DONT DICUSS ANYTHING EVER

Agreed.

Star Wars was always about taking risks. Nothing about Disney's new take on Star Wars is risky except for their focus on diversifying the skin color of the characters. This movie trailer looks like more capeshit with a Star Wars skin. If the main characters don't die then this really proves Disney will never do anything significant with the series.

KINO
I
N
O

fuck me
it feels like empire strikes back
nearly bawled r9k style

Honestly, it doesn't look very good.