Monday morning I have a 300 word essay on the American Civil War do but i haven't started. WTF do I do?

Monday morning I have a 300 word essay on the American Civil War do but i haven't started. WTF do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

123helpme.com/search.asp?text=Civil War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>300 words xd ezpz

have b write it? I'll start:

The

American

fuck

300 words is like 2 paragraphs lazy ass

Just do it?

>300 words
>civil war
I didn't think 7th grade was that hard

nigger

Civil

loved

>what do I do?
A 300 word essay on the cival war

honking

Bait or not, this is fucking stupid

Yeb! Is that you?

turn in a printed out tab of the ken burns civil war documentary theme printed 1000x

That's like 20-30 minutes of writing.

Alright, here's your fucking essay:

The American Civil War: Like Captain America: Civil War, but would make a better movie. What lead to this war that took thousands and maybe possibly billions of lives? The south will tell you it's states' rights, and, yeah, that's partially true, but it was mostly about slavery.

The south was like "we want slaves because we don't like paying people money." And the North was like "Hey maybe these black people are people too or something?" Thus, the United States of America was more like the Ununited States of America. There was fighting, and war, and blood, and violence. Abraham Lincoln was like "heyo guys wouldn't it be cool if we had no slavery." After a long, tiring, and bloody war, the North had won. Then Mr. Penny was elected President, and all was well.

But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

"..and this is why niggers are ungrateful."

The End

I could write 300 words about a war in 20 minutes why the fuck are you stressing. That's not even work.

Google is your friend.

123helpme.com/search.asp?text=Civil War

>But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

made me kek

more like 5 minutes reading wiki entry on civil war, then ten writing a two paragraph summary.

fucking christ OP wait until you get to real life kid, you're toast.

300 words is nothing. i could write 300 words about the american civil war in 15 minutes tops and im from italy + dont give a fuck about history. im guessing youre not very old

Only 300?

If you can't handle a 300 word essay you should seriously reconsider where you're going in life.

ITT: newfags

ITT: OP is in 8th grade.

why

presumably because a 300 word essay on the civil war is maybe 30 minutes of actual writing, if you're not completely brain dead

I bet you can't fit that turtle in your mouth.

>300 word essay on the American Civil War
Are you in 5th grade OP?

You'll never make it in middle school OP