My boyfriend wants me to use a strap on with him. We have been together for 4 years...

My boyfriend wants me to use a strap on with him. We have been together for 4 years. I've put a finger or two in while giving him head lots of times and I enjoy it especially knowing he likes it. I just don't know if I'm comfortable with using a strap on

I've never questioned his sexuality before either. I like to think I'm open minded and I know lots of men enjoy assplay but a strap on seems a lot more "gay" to me than a finger or two while giving him head.

Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFF0M0ALJf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make him give the strap-on head.

Or at the very least call him a faggot in the middle of pegging him.

Attach the strapon to a wall, so you can fuck him normally while the wall fucks his ass.

I mean, let's be honest here. You've already decided to break up with him. The only real question is whether you're going to make him your bitch before you do it.

And I say yes.

do traps count as man

You do not respect that faggot. Just tell him you are using a strap on but let tyrone sneak in and butt fuck him. thats what he really wants anyways...not your fucking plastic strap on and skinny ass fingers. your bf wants fat nigger dick and so do you.

Are you dense? Your BF wants a woman (you) to make him feel good and you're considering if he's gay or not?

I'm not going to break up with him I just don't know how to say no and not make him think that he's a fag or believe I don't love him

I'm just uncomfortable with the idea of a strap on and I know I wouldn't be able to make it "sexy" I'd laugh and be awkward the whole time.

Sexuality is not binary.

Your image pretty much answers your own question here.

Best course of action is to talk with him. If you're not comfortable talking about it after 4 years then you've got bigger problems..

this thread is gay, but op's bf is not

Do it...and fuck him like a bitch

this.
You'll forever be able to say "oh yeah, well i fucked you in the ass!"

>10 replies in
>no tits

Sup Forums is in the dumps//

im done for the day

boyfriendisafaggotcasedismissed.jpeg

You can be uncomfortable with a certain sexual act, that's fine. It's your reasoning ("seems gay") that is bizarre.

I've done it with a lady friend. It was pretty fun and she loved it. I'll never do anything with a man if you were wondering if he's secretly gay, I doubt it.

It's not technically gay and if it was would it matter? If he's bi that doesn't change anything. I'm straight as fuck but if I wasn't I'd still be me. You're a bad girlfriend for even giving a shit. So long as he doesn't make you dress up like a man every time, in the dark, and fuck in the ass while you wear one of those flacid cock things... If he does that the you should worry.

youtu.be/xFF0M0ALJf4

Come on, man. The only bizarre thing is that she says it only seems gay when it clearly is totally gay.

You're boyfriend sounds like under the surface he's an emotional cripple and retarded faggot mess. When he's with you id be certain he closes his eyes and thinks of cocks. Many such cases

Sorry sweetheart, but better you find out now. Now go on out there and get yourself a real man.

>i took a replication of a penis in my ass
>i'm not gay

yeah, sure you're not

>I'm straight as fuck
>posts pic of notoriously closeted homo

If seeking out pleasure through prostate stimulation from a dominant woman makes me gay, then I guess I'm a flaming homo.

Nah. That's a fetish onto itself. It's not gay. Well I guess that depends on the position and situation. If he bends over and has you enter the room and bang him while he looks at a picture of Elijah Woods, then it's pretty fucking gay. Otherwise it's not different then a couple fingers up the ass, and what straight male rapper doesn't like that?

No a flaming homo, no. You're a still a still-in-denial homo.

Here you go Sup Forums

Thanks

OP

the first step is admitting it.
Congratulations, faggot.

It was a shaft. Not penis shaped just a purple shaft. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I'd do it again but like I said, never would do anything with a man

Actually James wouldn't be closeted. He plays at being a flaming bisexual but in truth he's straight. He just doesn't give a shit. The closet cases are the ones who go out with "beards" and pretend to be ultra masculine. Not the masculine guy who goes around pretending to be feminine.

I knew it. My wife is gay.

Looked kind of like this

I crossdress for my wife...

male, but not a man

What's the difference. I'm straight but if a guy did it for me, and he was clean... I'm not into butt stuff, but I'd take s blowjob. I like to keep my options open when I'm single. I kind of wish I was bi, because those guys look like they're having fun in the clubs. But my dick just doesn't respond. If you're into penis and find one to maintain a monogamous relationship with, then I'm not seeing the problem. I mean, what's the difference?

and there wasnt a single tits or gtfo posts.
thanks for trying to restore old Sup Forums
you deserve this op.

TITS or GTFO

>he's totally straight
>he just plays at being a flaming bisexual
>he just wants to be fucked with a strap-on

Refer to above post

>ITT dumbasses that think OP is an actual female and this isn't bait.

You know the drill OP

They lost their manliness.

4 years? If your relationship is on eggshells enough to have you asking questions to an user board after 4 years, you're fucked. Seriously though, the same sex with the same person for one year gets fucking boring, but 4? Put on that strap on and give it to him. Fuck sexuality, at the end of the day you're making him cum. A woman. With a pussy. Fuck sakes, it's not like he calls you a dyke every time you want him to fellate you. Stupid fucking people on this board.

You're not getting the original purpose. It was to get attention whore who kept posting their faces in every thread to leave. Girls don't like having both their face and their tits in the same thread because they're afraid someone who knows them will see it. Some girls don't mind, and god bless them, provided they stick to /soc/.
This was never that type of thread. Although I do find it interesting that she is relatively flat chested and has a boyfriend who got her to peg him. If her face and haircut are kind of manly then this just got interesting. It would go from s weird but not gay to a "yep, girl. You're a fag hag with benefits" or whatever girls say to each other in these instances.

>My boyfriend wants me to use a strap on with him.

isn't your dick big enough?

bring this home to him

I'm not attracted to men. I enjoy doing different things with women but I'm in no way interested in sharing any sexual experiences with a male. If you're into that then who gives a fuck what other people think. Do what makes you happy

trust me i know the drill. maybe the whole old Sup Forums thing was out of context, but what i was tryna get at was she didnt have to show tits but she still did, and i love tits

Does he fuck you and enjoy it? If so, then he's not gay. Maybe bi. If you love him then do it.

>ITT dumbasses who post thumbnails