Buy a toblerone bar

>buy a toblerone bar
>"why did you buy gringo trash user? there are better brazilian chocolates available"
>those toblerone bars were made in brazil

Are most of your countryman also patriotic assholes?

we were but life became better so nobody gives a fuck now

toblerone fucking sucks

This.

absolute shit taste

No. I can buy lovely Dairy Milk bars without people calling me a Britboo.

you fucking suck lad

Toblerone is rich people chocolate, that's why they were asking you why you don't buy normal chocolate.

Not really assholes, but patriotic retards.

Many proudly support Tim Hortons and fall for their patriotic advertising even though the company is now owned by a faceless conglomerate which itself is majority-owned by a foreign investment firm.

>rich
It's literally just double the price of cheap chocolate, favelados eat it all the time
how poor are you?

This

>Brazilian* (Rio de Janeiro) investment firm

lel no.

That said, OP, we do have better chocolates, Cacau Show is better than any of the industrial shit. But I do sometimes desire the cheap industrial shit, I could eat a whole bar of Diamante Negro.

lol, now I just remembered that last night I dreamed with Toblerone bars, and I'm not even joking.

Patriotism is only remembered in sports, some national holidays and when someone insults the country, even if we do it ourselves on a daily basis.

The regular argentine would love to go to USA every year, buy Apple products and drink Starbucks, travel to europe and sunbathe in the beaches of Brazil.

Here in Porto Alegre it costs 5 times more and it's only 100 grams. This is the price for being first world i guess, everything is expensive. You Nordestinos can't complain.

You're the patriotic asshole OP was talking about.

Hershey's bars are the only chocolate bars you'll ever need.
Absolutely exquisite taste, I say.

user i like Hershey bars too but c'mon stop lying

>americans unironically enjoying vomitbars

BRs will gradually increase their control of the global food supply until they are ready to make their move.

I love this one. It tastes so good i have to eat the entire bar in one sitting.

Probably because you're a fatass.

And then every brand of food will taste like cardboard and every beer will taste like piss mixed with water because Jorge Paulo Lemann loves to worsen the quality of the products to increase profits.

>Toblerone is rich people chocolate