Imagine if George Carlin was around now. What would he say? What would he say about Trump, gender politics, SJWs, etc?

Imagine if George Carlin was around now. What would he say? What would he say about Trump, gender politics, SJWs, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8NqByHuibw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't imagine him surviving a Trump election

Same things he would have said back then, its just that now its soo obvious it hurts.

Same thing he always said, it's all bullshit and completely rigged. We the people, eat 1%er shit day in and day out.

Which is right.

Carlin would have absolutely rammed this bullshit with ANTIFA and SJWs into the ground- he was literally fucking arrested over simply swearing during comedy shows and wouldn't put up with any of this kid glove censorship bullshit. He'd have hated everything about this past election year. I still miss him dearly. Easily one of the best outspoken comedians of his time.

He would make jokes about both "sides" of the political spectrum here. There are liberals that are retarded and there are conservatives that are retarded, and he would point out the flaws of both.

Paraphrasing here, since I am doing this from memory, but probably what he already said about the subject.

"You may notice one thing I don't complain about: politicians. Everyone says they suck. But where do they think these politicians come from? They don't pass through some membrane from an alternate reality. They come from American homes, American businesses, and American schools. This is the best we can hope for folks. Garbage in, garbage out."

He would tell jokes. he's a comedian.

He would tell you that Trump is an idiot.
He would tell you that Hillary was corrupt.
He would tell you that SJWs are hypocrites
He would tell you that conservatives are assholes.

And he would do so in the form of a funny observation and a joke about it, that's all he does.
He's not a problem solver, he was a free thinking comedian making jokes that appealed to people who were disenfranchised. he was making money telling you shit you already knew but from his comical perspective.

I'm sure George Carlin never changed someones mind. You probably already though so and so was an idiot and he reaffirmed it for you, giving you a brain boner.

I miss him...

The same thing that happened for decades:
He'd say some stuff that basically gives off the impression that only he really knows what's going on. Then the worthless, sycophantic shits known as his fans would unquestioningly agree with whatever he says and act like he has some kind of special grip on reality that nobody else on Earth does.

This sounds about right

truer words...

Dial it back a notch, user.

he died at a good time. think about how pissed off he was back then at all the stupid shit he'd rant about. if he was still alive now he'd have a heart attack and die anyways.

in what way. Just saying, he wasn't some freedom fighter. He was just a dude makin money

The answer is simple: watch the Jimmy Dore show. What he says is what Carlin would say.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8NqByHuibw

he got dubs of truth you stupid fuck.
kys
try not to respond to the children, it'll be crying in response in about a minute.

He would be killed by the cia again for corrupting the youth

He was a moron right winger, he wasn't funny, he was just an angry old man. He would love trump.

He'd probably say "I'm way too old and tired to keep espousing the truth to you slackjawed sheep fucks, somebody else take up the mantle of the gadfly. I just want to fucking retire."

And he'd be right

I don't often wish to strike people for their dumbshit opinions, but I'd be hard pressed not to take a swing at you for that

>right winger

yeah right winger.
kid it's late go to bed

not original user but subscribed and interested

>implying he didn't live through like seven heart attacks before he finally croaked.

Do you have any idea how much cocaine that man did in his life? He did like half. Half of the cocaine.

He lived on a diet of coke and booze and black rage and he STILL lived to 71 as a man in America.

If you think the cheeto-in-chief would be enough to rattle his ticker out of his chest, I have a bridge to sell you

pseudointellectual faggot feeling a little bit owned detected