>black
choose one

As another black man, why?

Kys nigga

Cause most ppl in here are white racists

do you ever need to wear sunscreen?

who let you leave from the cage ?

Yes, but I can take more sun without, than you pink piggy

Whats the biggest welfare check you've received? (you're welcome btw)

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Whats the heaviest TV you've stolen and how far did you get?

How many times have you been to jail?

Why do you niggers wear your pants so low?

The Yankees

what have you done to be proud of? not trolling if you're not

Never been on welfare. I am currently working as a teacher.

My father used to work as a social worker, but is now retired.

Never stolen a TV, nor do I own one.

Never been to jail, except to meet a friend.

I don't know.

Well, we have survived decades of systematic discrimination.

I would claim we make the best music there is.

follow up:

(not a question, but, I'm curious to what you have to say) Explain in your own words what is White Supremacy and give an everyday example.

What are you teaching?

Do you think there is a difference between Niggers and Black People?

Do you plan on marrying a nice black women, settling down and raising the kids?

Tits or ass? (pick 1)

He specifically wrote what have YOU done YOURSELF that YOU are proud of. (not being condescending, serious)

do americans really say hot dog??

what do you think of the words "white niggers" used by canadians to describe french canadians?

''We'' lol

I won't be giving much personal information here, but I teach science.

I don't approve of the word 'nigger'. I think all humans are born equally, but the society will force some into crime cause of what they come from.

I plan on marrying a woman, but the color of the skin is not important. Kids too, yes.

Tits!

are you proud that your people cant run a country?

>Well, we have survived decades of systematic discrimination.
So has literally every demographic on this earth buddy
Your people arent special

I find that rather absurd.

do you hate jews?

I find it strange that you cannot, at least, give me an example of everyday discrimination that you "black people" and probably more importantly the white guilted faggots say you get. But ok. Maybe you don't face discrimination? (maybe except on here, but, shit - walking into the lions den here champ)

> Humans are born equally.

Do you think that humans are all the same?

Would you want to live in a world that has no black or white people but filled only with "coffee colored" people?

i tougth so too

other question
as an outsider, if you were to explain to me racism in america in the everyday.

could you do that?

Hello Mr O.P.

I ask you :

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR NIGGER HANDS ACTUALLY WHITE WITH SHOE POLISH ALL OVER THEM ?!?!?

Why niggers get mad when you tell them to go back to africa?

No welfare in Africa

Do you live in Argentina?

Why should anyone care that you are black?

As a black man, what do you possibly find appealing about Sup Forums?

What do you have to be proud of?

fake`n gay

Where did you learn to read?

Not true, most people here are just assholes. When there is no fear of retribution or any repercussions people tend to live out their most carnal desires, say for instance, saying nigger to hundreds of people and no one caring. Its liberating user, you should try it.

FUCKING NIGGER SHIT ON A DICK WITH PINE SAUCE FUCK KIKES FUCK SPOOKS FUCK EM ALL FUCK WHITES FUCK BLACKS FUCK JEWS FUCK WOMEN MYSOGNY MYSOGNY IS FUCK ON MY DICK SHIT

i believe some people are better than others but race doesn't affect the equation

Saggy pants started in LA County Jail, because the guards take away your belt and shoelaces so you can't hang yourself.

pic related OP?

>Fuck Chicken McNuggets

replace racist with penises loving faggots

But don't you think that's sort of pathetic? You're basically saying "I'm way too pussy to ever say this to anyone in real life, so I'll say it where I know I'm nice and safe."

How can you be proud to be our charity? We dominate so much we purchased you like we would kale at whole foods and now your entire culture is based off being proud to sell drugs to college kids and getting mad at white guys but deep down you respect our hustle because when you guys rise up you kill a few honkeys in a riot or prison but if we rise up there will be ethnic cleansing.

Get help.

Hey, how are you dude?

Your gov and isp are spying on your internet activity vpnprogram.com

>being a victim of racial identity
>believing in racial identity
Do you even science?

You are probably from US. I don't understand what is the deal with people over there, they still have mentality and issues since their own Civil War. I just don't understand why people there can't just get over it. This applies to both, "North and South". Life would be much better with new mentality.

YOU REEK OF INSECURITY thats coz you are poor white trash NEET living on welfare i.e. lower than a nigger kek

Mate, I wish I could just say what I want. But, alas we don't, not here in Australia at least, live in a "free speech" society. For simple words I can lose my job and when I lose that - I'm fucked. So, I wish I could be like "man, fuck you, you dumb nigger." when I talk to an Abo, but, alas I can't even say that. I have to be politically correct. At the same time that Abo can call me all the names under the sun and get away with it. If the rules were, shock horror, applied EQUALLY, then there wouldn't so much an issue. But its not equal. Its perfectly OK for an Abo (can't even say that without fear of losing my job) to abuse me and call me racial slurs but when I do it I'm the racist. Even though I'm responding to being called a vanilla fuck face, or white fucker etc. words that are like water on ducks feathers to me, but, responding in kind is illegal.

don't you think society is kinda fucking pussy for getting so butthurt over a god damned word?
fucking faggot niggers hate white people no matter what we do, so i say nigger in public now. since there's obviously not a fucking thing i can do to not be labeled racist. fuck em.

how black?

I never fully respected black culture until I started dating a traditional southern black girl. how do you feel about interracial relations?

They take away your belt and shoelaces in any jail. Sagging was a way for prison queens to advertise their availability.
TL;DR: Sagging pants are for homosexuals.

Did you work at rains highschool ?

You'll die first at higher altitudes. Sickle cell, inability to pull vitamin D from sunlight, I mean cmon. Evolve already you dirty ape.

How dare you use the word 'proud'?

You a tits or an ass guy? Or are you a feet cuck?

You would be racist to aliens?

what are you so proud of?

If they're born here than they are not Africans. On the same note shouldn't whites go back to Europe than?

Most 'whites' in the US should be deported to whatever Yuro country their families came from (especially the ones who take 'pride' in that ancestry).

Then we'll make that place super nice and all the leeches will follow when the US turns into one giant ghetto?

I hate niggers

I hate monkeys

Why'd you let your chains get rusty? I'd think as a proud black man you want them blinged or at least shiny

Why do you guys do this?

racist circle jerks are for losers

poor chicks. . .
Not my proudest fap

T.quadroon

>make that place super nice
WASP nationalists ruin everything for everybody who isn't a WASP. You're worse than those Islamic Fundamentalist morons. Have fun in your White Christian Fascist Shangri-La!

Same/same, really. It's mostly Sup Forumstards making cuck and trap threads anyways.

Super nice buddy. And if it's so bad, why stay?

Where the fuck do you think black people who are born in America are gonna go? To Africa? Why don't you pasty motherfuckers go back to Iceland or wherever.

Are black Jews real?

>i'm not your buddy, pal
Why should I leave? I have it pretty fucking good here in the good ol' USA.

Uses than in the wrong context and says he is a teacher. I feel like you are lying about all of this.