Do you respect his opinions?

Do you respect his opinions?

No

who dat

Not really.
I mean, Love Death Immortality is actually pretty good.

I respect everyone's opinions :^)

i've never watched one of his videos and never will

i pity those who lack the individuality to form their own opinions based on their own experience of the music

rating music objectively is retarded

D A L E
A
L
E

I think they're just as valid as anyone else, and I appreciate that he doesn't rate things highly just because others unanimously like them, like Narkopop (even though I love that album).
Don't get the hate he gets. Wish he'd do more reviews but shorter, and for less mainstream albums though.

To the same extent as I respect everyone else's

His opinion on Age of Adz was BASURA tho

no

don't even believe they're his opinions.

There's no reason not to respect his opinion, there's also nothing wrong with disagreeing with him. This concept might be a bit much for you if you're like 12 or something but yeah.

IF you believe they're valid.

I don't, in the same way I don't believe the p4k reviewers come up w/ the numerical ratings.

No because he hates my favourites

no because I love lana

Yes but often dont share them, e.g closer >> unknown pleasures

i use him as another perspective, not for my own opinion

I'll listen to what he has to say, sure, but I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts all of the time.

yes, he's an expert

This

I only watch his videos to see what variation of his name he'll come up with next

Who says he rates music "objectively"? How do you even know what he does in his videos if you haven't actually watched them?

why not? he objectively knows more about music than I do, whether it about performing or history.

with that being said, the most important thing is to not reject liking something if it sounds good to you. especially if he shits on it.

Yes, probably because we have similar taste. I don't know how to articulate myself as well so I enjoy his reviews. Of course there are records I completely disagree with him, but that doesn't happen very often.

he literally says in every video that these are his opinions. I don't think he's straight up trying to rate albums objectively. its really not even possible.

this is a good way to look at it.

No

honest real answers are not suited for Sup Forums friend

/thread