youtu.be/7x-7JRG73a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black people have never liked jews

based

piece of shit?

more like right and ahead of his time.

History has justified Prof Griff

They don't like anyone who's had it worse than them

he's right. Jews have certainly manipulated and controlled rap/rappers.

Proof.

PUHleeze

t. A Jew

youtu.be/7x-7JRG73a0

Bet he's a mudslime

>jews responsible for most wickedness
>can't eve get their holyland under control
yeah, not too impressed by these inept fuccbois known as jews

It's true though lol

Every time this is said it's interpreted as "FUCK ALL THE JEWS" but he's saying that a fucked up subset of Jews have a lot of power and cause a lot of bad shit. It's like saying Christians have committed many genocides. Which many subsets have but that's not to say that all Christians are evil.

All Jews are evil.
/thread

Idk owning an insanely disproportionate amount of wealth in the US and ~96 percent of the entire media is pretty impressive if not incredible.

Israel is only about 50 years old and was half of Palestine before that. On top of that, the problems it faces keep it in the 'we need help' category and helps to keep support.

he's right tho

Agreed. But the anti-Semitism on this board is disgusting and never relevant to discussion about music.

t. jew

plz. most of the 'music' shilled on here is Jewish propaganda.

>2017
>being anti-Semitic

fuck off oven-dodger

Le funny antisemitism? On mu?
Anne Frankly I did nazi that coming!!! :)

One day you will grow up and realise how stupid you are. I wonder why so many loners on here believe in conspiracies...

ok shlomo

>le epic shlomo meme for the gorillionth )))XD((( time today
Classic!

I'm full grown.

literally no one believes you're an actual user

oy vey

You got me, I'm a paid soros operative who's here to spy on you talking about music because you're so important

Nah you're both kids. I refuse to believe anyone over around 18 could be this fucking dense. I genuinely implore you both to educate yourselves, you have huge issues and if we spoke in person you'd honestly be embarrassed.

Is everyone who doesn't find the same joke funny every day for years in a row a Jew or is it just me

The funniest thing about this is the label made Public Enemy take a private tour at a holocaust museum after Griff's statements.

lmfao calm down shekelstein

Fantastic retort my good sir have an upvote! I'm not even Jewish lol

whatever you say jew

Grow up

I hope yr mum takes away your computer u lil twat

Jews have the black race by the balls. For all the fuss Sup Forums likes to make about subversion, they have almost *completely* subjugated African American youth into a life of selling drugs and buying shoes. What a shame.

j e w
e
w

Am I gonna have to post and 23AndMe or what

If I was Jewish do you think there is any chance I would view that as an insult lol?

>this whole thread
back to your containment board, you children

:sigh:

Fuck off, kike

What do you even think you're doing here buddy

Is this some classic Sup Forums epic triggering
Why is it not working

you keep replying

Don't you have a white race to save boy?

absolutely correct

they manipulate the fuck out of them

homos too

So do you
You've run out of synonyms for Jew though so maybe you'll call it a day now
Congrats on the trolling tho, I am extremely mad online because of your clever memes

Blacks owned the record labels that put out all that degrading and violent 'music'?

Yeah, I didn't think som

I've met more blacks that hated Jews than whites desu famalam

The actual black voice is not the 'black voice' you hear from the msm.

is this calling aphex twin a talentless hack and a lefty?

thanks kike see you later

This is bait and it's pathetic.

A black person said Jews are bad. You can't deny this. A black person also said Jews aren't bad. Both can't be true. But neither can be false or that would be racist, calling a black person ignorant. No opinion can be true or false given that a black person has at one point agreed to it and another black person disagreed. So no statement can ever be true or false.

That's a lot of hot air you're blowing user.

>talk about Jews as anything other than angels too good for this world
>numale fags throw a hissy fit

Like a pottery

lol virgin

lol kike

Kek. The current year argument spotted in the wild.

How can you forget the 600 million turned into soap and dying from the jerk off machines in the camps you NAZI????????? My grandfather died at 6 years old from head injury in the camps after Hitler used him as his own personal football! Fucking racist anti-semite! I am shaking right now.

LE BASED BLACK MAN WEARING A RED BERET THAT CAN ALSO MEAN A MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CAP

You can't deny the fact Jews own 90% of all major media networks and have disproportionate amounts of power in the financial and law sectors. Makes you think.

Too much free thinking there, citizen. I'm afraid I have to report you to the ADL.

Yeah makes you think Jews are the master race and more successful than you pathetic virgins. It's called intelligence, unity, and hard work. That's what being a Jew is all about. Not hate division and wasting away in front of a computer screen posting outlandish theories.

>hating jews unironically
really? i thought we were past this

>t. nu-male
we know racism and anti-semitism are wrong, do you really need to be that faggot that needs to virtue signal all the time about how "disgusting" making fun of jews is? back to r.eddit please

tell me about the jews, what is their endgame?

this is so fucking offensive fuck off you idiot it's called being a good person

do you really want another hitler?

I work for JIDF and they pay me big bucks to defend the chosen people online. Please refrain from the anti-semitism. It's quite frankly disgusting and I will kvetch whenever I see injustice.

as if it fucking matters if you're offending someone on the fucking internet, give me a fucking break. this is how i know you're virtue signaling, there's a difference standing up for someone IRL that's being picked on and can't defend himself than whining about words on a screen. btw no "good person" describes himself as a "good person"

>virtue signalling
i think you've been watching too much paul joseph watson

Also treachery, deceit and mass murder.

But why split hairs?

your words do affect people it makes this kind of language acceptable young people think hitler and hating jews is a cool thing to do now because of your memes. think before you talk. just because you're a white male who doesn't understand the effects that words and slurs have on marginalized people doesn't mean you can use them. really think about what you're doing your normalization of anti-semitism memes or not it's creating a new hitler.

Good. Hope you and all the (((others))) get gassed.

S
O

F
U
N
N
Y

X
D

See you in the camps Anne

How do you not bore yourself

Lol

no it doesn't unless you're raised to be a weak pussy, and i like how you automatically assume i'm a white male. you're a really good goy user
>really think about what you're doing your normalization of anti-semitism memes or not it's creating a new hitler.
funny how it's completely the opposite, the media freaking about the rise of white nationalism and nazis is exactly creating actual nazis like the ones in Sup Forums that aren't larping.
they always talk about ending racism yet keep talking about it, first it was don't care about the color of your skin. ok, oh wait never mind, now it's skin color doesn't matter except if you're white. ok. oh wait, now all white people are racist, but being racist is not a bad thing but it is but races are not real but you still have to shut up white males (???) so fucking confusing, no wonder the world is a fucking mess today. generation of fucking pussies. btw this is all coming from a mexican that moved to america (legally) and i've been bullied by white AND black people, guess what. i grew a thicker skin. there's nothing more disgusting to me than a self-proclaimed """victim""". if any faggot comes up to you and calls you some racial slur you either beat the shit out of him our just laugh it off, racism is never going away unless you brainwash people (telling people to see everyone one as equal didn't work so now the new method is installing white guilt on people)

Chill out pal, it's not that hard to not hate minorities

yeah fuck white people

i don't hate "minorities", i just hate faggots that cry the second they see anything "anti-semitic" or "racist" or "non-PC"
i can say "Kike" all i want and i've never hated a jew, the only reason i say it is because i find it funny, or "nigger" too. its a funny fucking word, but you nu-males always bring the "history behind it" as if it fucking mattered, it's just a fucking WORD

there's not such thing as racism dude.

Humans are naturally tribalistic

'Racism' is the exploitation and weaponization of that natural tribalism.

The idea that 'racism' is some malady we're going to overcome as a species is only for the extremely gullible.

I'm white and I don't hate white people
You're clearly online too often though so I'm not going to persuade you that racism is bad

Sure sounds like you do

What gives you that idea exactly

Tbh it's pretty funny.

debatable

There's enmity between the black and jewish communities because black and jewish americans alike were excluded from living in certain areas and/or owning businesses in those areas up until the middle of the 20th century.

Jewish people, however, (as you may have noticed) look/can pass for/are white, so they were able to succeed in communities where black people struggled.

It's kind of like when the school bully bullies two kids relentlessly, but gives it to one kid especially hard, so instead of hating the bully, the kid ends up hating the kid who doesn't get bullied quite as much.

>it's another Sup Forums thread

God dammit

Why do you still come here? Sup Forums is a right wing website now whether you like it or not.

I don't care that it's right wing, I care that you autists can't separate politics from music

That's because that's not possible you clown

music is inherently political