NO ONE EXPECTS THE LOLI INQUISITION

NO ONE EXPECTS THE LOLI INQUISITION
discord pZ99wET

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Little bitch planet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already have another loli thread up and that one has almost 150 loli pics. that she be enough to fap to for hours.

we dont need 2 loli threads

>we dont need 2 loli threads
where do you live
i want to fite you

Can you not read, this is an inquisition

i love a loli with a shaved pussy

my mind is filled with questions about this comment but maybe its better if i just let them go

lol

LOLIS DONT NEED TO SHAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

>Fucking around on omegle vidya chat like a loser
>Connect to 3 girls and I get the "stranger may be using a simulated camera" or whatever
>Assume they are fake so I jokingly say "tits or gtfo"
>One madgirl actually does it
>One of them disconnects a few seconds later

Am I going to jail? This thread seems like the most proper place to ask right now.

pffffff of course not
now post lolis you faget

looking for a lizzies beach

You're fine, treasure the experience. Also see if you can manage it again and screenshot it

Small cozy little Loli server located at discord gg J2ZVd77

any webms?

the loli inquistion welcomes its fellow lolis to step out and claim what is ours

please source this?

Smh lmgtfy.com/?q=Little bitch planet

Girls commonly start puberty and therefore grow pubic hair as early as 8 or 9 years old!

The more you know!

Sad that some girls grow vagina mold so early.

bump

And now you know

>Frutose

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

sauce

roll guy must be fighting the war

Seikoku no Dragonar

Hah, glad someone is keeping the Roll love alive in my absence.

What's the most extreme pics I can post in the discord? Is this a chill and laid back group or a stupid one that reports cp and bans for no reason.

Gonna just post the waifu now since I'm out of new stuff.

Depends, are you planning on posting actual CP?

Oh I see how it is…hypocrites

Loli ain't real, my guy. No hypocrisy here by any stretch.

the loli inquisition discord is only for loli we dont report anything cause discord is faggots but we do ban for posting cp

Well of course, filing a report would get the attention of the Discord people who ban loli, and then the channel would get banned. That's probably the sanest approach.

I don't get why people don't understand the disconnect of loli from actual CP. Don't conflate the suffering of real kids with fucking drawings, Christ on a bike.