My favorite hooker died :(

My favorite hooker died :(
She was one kinky girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

fresnobee.com/news/local/article146143849.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

overdose or nigger?

What kind of rugs did she make?

Probably bigger. Someone shot her 7 times and dumped her body in a canal.

Trying to find a story link

I'll bet it was a feral nigger

Nigger

Mine died about two years ago. She would let me cum in her mouth everytime before pounding her.

Sucks man. She was into young role play. Met her back when she was seventeen. Loved cum in her face and tits

Yeah, she acted more like a girlfriend. We would just cuddle and make out naked without regard for time. She just really liked sex. I think I may have been the one that got her into hooking cause on her ads she always requested way more than I paid her.

That's how we were. After a while never discussed money. Would just help her out whenever I could. I would tell my wife I was going out to the store at night and would get her. She had a fucked up life and was trying to get better. I met her street walking, but after about a year, she stopped and just started boosting stuff

How did the little cum dumpster croak?

Kek

Yeah my girl had MS and I think her started using heroin because of that. We met because I posted a Craigslist ad asking someone to come to my office and suck me off and surprisingly she responded. That first time she did for free, then after I would give her $60 for some fun at her place. About two months later, she started showing up on Backpage

Someone shot her 7 times and dumped her in a canal. She hung with a lot of sketchy crack heads and wet back gangsters

Another pic. Really wish I could fuck her now

That's really too bad. My condolences.

RIP OP's cumdumpster.

Find a link yet?

No just a bunch if arrest reports
I think there is one on fb I'll see

fresnobee.com/news/local/article146143849.html

Sorry for your loss bro

God that is the shittiest news article. Headline says they identified her but then omit any details

I know. I can't find anything else. Maybe because it is under investigation?

Get a shovel and then see where she's buried/will be buried

She was cremated

Of course its a fucking murder in the 559
I've partied with that chick

> Favorite whore.

Men can be so pathetic.

What a shame.

Shut up summerfag.

>Trashtastic tattoo.

You rented trash.

Yeah shits been crazy with shootings lately

I'm supposed to be in fresno tonight for a rave idk if i'm gonna go anymore

I came on that tattoo once after raw doggin her. We had a special relationship

>Man lamenting death of his favorite rental called me a 'summerfag.'

Good. All hookers are trailer trash disgusting whores and I cannot fathom why guys pay them $200 for a fuck session. They're fucking gross.

Why not get some broke smooth skinned young college girl for far less?

Shoulda came in her while raw doggin her breh. thats 559 thug life.

I have one tonight. Little poor mexi girl. Tons here in Fresno

Dude im fucking dieing right now. b is the only place where a man can receive condolences for his dead hooker

Either a femanon or underage.
Gtfo/tits or gtfo

If you do
I know a young group of mexi friends always looking to make money

Checked. She was not from fresno

Like jacqueline and lavada, and those girls from golddiggers?

fresno fag here... didnt golddiggers get into trouble and now the girls cant come down the first step topless anymore? that place is a shithole

No, younger. New to the scene. Like learners permit age

idk i stopped going once i got most of the girls numbers, they usually do private shows when their boyfriends need rent

Gotta go, later fellas

Remember that juice bar on parkway like in early 2000s? No alcohol strip club. Girls were young and very eager

Aaand dead rip