This is the only solution to stop the eternal Spaniard

This is the only solution to stop the eternal Spaniard

Two options Spain

1. >OP's pic
2. >my pic

Galicia here, you have my support
We must put an end to the tirany of the eternal castillian

I like this solution a lot. Solves 90% of the British citizens living abroad issue, too.

I like the second option. Can you please point this option to Sevilla?

real question here
would catalonia be okay with joining France

pls liberate Leon too

Not really
Galiza and portugal might work though

Catalonia should be independent.

So should Aragon and Leon and anything else I can think of.

Fuck C*stille.

Oh and Asturias

ESPAÑA ES UNA Y GRANDE

etc.

>Andalusia is no longer part of Spain
That compensates the rest desu, I'm ok with this
But I wouldn't say that is a good trade for you

Basically just nuke C*stille and let us all go our separate ways

Where do I sign up?

No, but the rest of Spain would.

We've been trying for decades to wipe out their culture, we should let the French do it instead, since you are the masters of destroying minority cultures.

In fact OP pic is closer to what Spaniards want than what Spain's enemies want

NI ESPANYA NI FRANÇA

GAVATXOS MENJA-GRANOTES DE MERDA, SOU UNA COLLA DE DEGENERATS QUE CARDEU ENTRE GERMANS

COLLA DE BOTIFLERS XARRUPA-CARGOLS

NI AFRICANS ESPANYOLS NI MICOS FRANCESOS

PEL TIMBALER DEL BRUC

SOM CATALANS

And don't forget about making the Canary Islands berber again

>Andalusia
>Part of the United Kingdom

N E V E R

> t. Oriol Andreu Sánchez García

We haven't done that in a while though, not sure we're too good at it anymore, especially since we can't even integrate our shitskins

Andalusia rightfully belongs to Morocco

what did we ever do to you

Fuck you off anglo saxon. I´d rather living in an independent andalusia which would be Somalia tier country than being part of the Cuckistan Kaliphate.

Sure, wed give the Catalan the same kind of nice treatment we gave to the Occitan :)

Ke paguen los gallegos brutos por el horo que nos robaron

Do you have some kind of final solution about the catalan question?

>Americans are Anglo-Saxon

why are spaniards so ignorant

mfw understand everything without taking spanish classes

>In the school of Camélas in Northern Catalonia, a former pupil reports,[19]

>Everyone but the teacher's children spoke Catalan among themselves. We'd even get punished for that, because at the time, we all had to speak French. Be Clean, Speak French could be found written on the school's walls. And if you refused to speak French, they'd give you some sort of wooden sign to wear until death came, as we said, which meant the last offender, in the evening, had twenty lines to copy. We'd speak French in the schoolyard, and for the first ten metres of the way back home, for as long as we thought the teacher would overhear us, and then we'd switch back to our own mother tongue, Catalan.

>In those times, Catalan speakers were rather despised. My generation associated speaking Catalan with a disadvantage, with being less than the others, with running the risk of being left behind on the social ladder, in short with bringing trouble.

This. The frogs would make speaking Catalan punishable by guillotine

Forced assimilation : they talk french or we cut off their tongues.

USA is part of the Anglosphere so they may not be racially anglos but they are culturally anglos.

Las Canarias son Peruanas.

that was a few centuries ago

nowadays you are all cucks who bend over for mohammed's dick

we catalans will destroy you french homosexuals

it was just banter

>Implying you are not even more faggot than gabachos.

learn 2 english, manolo

>needing to learn another language
Im not some kind of catalan

Spoken like a true anglo

Fuck off Scatalonian. Go to suck´s mohammed dick. You know very well how to do it.

>tfw 1/4 spaniard
feels good man

Spoken like a true manolo
I would tell you to suck mohammed's dick, but you would just be sucking your own dick, semitic spaniard

I wanna smell a Spanish womans bum

that makes you whiter than most americans 2bh

Join her majesty's army and you'll be able to

>kikelonians
>Talking about semitic blood
Literally, a jewish community inside Spain.

>he shows the most charnego man in catalonia to prove his point

manolo logic

>posts pic of Berto Romero
literally a spanish/gipsy surname

>literally a spanish/gipsy surname

Like the average cucktalonian

A Spanish person in a hostel in Scotland told me Spain isn't a country but like 7 little countries forced into one big country. I'm not exaggerating he got mad when I said he was Spanish.

where did he claim to be from?

> Spain isn't a country but like 7 little countries forced into one big country
This is kinda true desu

I can't remember, he was cool though. He was decked out in gold jewelry.

>no colony of greater benidorm

He was not lying.

I agree with this map.

Free Basque Country!

Freedom to my Basque people!

What's with this mentality?

You don't speak a word of euskera do you

The eternal castillian likes to deny it, but Spain is almost as artificial as Austria-Hungary

Spain is a coallition of Kingdoms, just like "United Kingdom"
The only kingdom that did not unite was the Kingdom of Portugal
the thing with spain is that they wanted to identify every possible territory so they made whole 17 different autnomous communities wich is extremelly dumb and unnefficient

Then explain why the Baleares and Valencia totally refuse the idea of a Catalan country. I highly doubt that a regular spaniard doesn't feel spanish in the XXI century m8s.

The better question is: how do I profit from this?

They tend to conflate Spanish with Iberian a lot. Those are distinct things and they stand for different things too.

>conflate Spanish with Iberian a lot
Hispania is latin for Iberia though. Blame Castille for abusing it.

Hispania isn't the same as Spain though. Everyone in the peninsula feels Hispanic/Iberian/whatever you wish to call the feeling of being a Peninsular, however it is misleading to conflate that with being Spanish, which for better or worse has a lot of Castilian-centric and political rather than purely ethnic meaning attached to it.

Why do they always do this?
Portugal is rightfully galician territory, not vice-versa.

>Hispania isn't the same as Spain though
Spain is obviously the english translation of Hispania. You don't seriously believe that España isn't the translation of Hispania, don't you? They took the name, but it doesn't change the fact that Hispania translates into España/Spain/Spagna in modern languages.

Anyway, I get your point even though I don't really agree about the whole castillian-centrism thing. Nowadays spanish culture has elements from all over the country. Andalusian, Catalan (As in, from Catalunya, Valencia and Baleares) and even North Spanish elements all form part of the mainstream vision that foreigners have of Spain. I dunno, from my experience, even here in Italy, we tend to exaggerate a lot differences between the various regions, but you realize how close we are once you go abroad and see bunch of southern guys together with northerners because they're, well, italians.

In countries such as the USA, the differences between the North and the South are way stronger IMO, memes aside.

Sorry but that's 19th century nonsense. Spain was an independent state centuries before Portugal existed. In the 6th century we invaded and annexed Lusitania and then we made catholicism the official state religion.

Hispania = Spain =! Castile.

I'm living in a flat with a Spanish guy at the moment. Me and another guy couldn't pronounce his name, so we called him "Spanish Dave".

He got a bit offended. Thing was, he was offended by the "Spanish" part. He wants to be called "Basque Dave" instead.

Weird people.

The Galicians are Celts

Galicia = Gauls

>Portugal is rightfully galician territory
Nice bait

Couldn't you say the same about the UK?

Spanish girls love my big pirate cock, I get plenty of booty

Galicia is celt, and Leon, and Asturias, and Cantabria...

But as a kingdom, it predates Portugal.

Not bait. In fact, both Portugal and Galicia are rightfully Leonese territories. Suck it.

I guess he doesn't seeing how he didn't reply to you

You really are salty over some rock.
Brits have officially lost their minds.

>conquer land from the moors
>right leonese clay

>You don't speak a word of euskera do you

Do you mean Basque? No I never learned it, but we're super proud of our heritage. Basques ftw!

Sure, you can claim the south. But sure as hell you can't claim Galicia, which spawned you.

>Hispania = Spain
No

Fuck off

This is why we can't get along. Fuck Spain

>be king
>fight mother
>galego says he spawned me
wew

I hope we're not going to argue about semantics, as you yourself said you get my point which I believe to have been pretty well explained.

Nowadays Madrid really is behaving a lot better in terms of what it used to be I'll give you that, but that's only due to intense regional pressure, a couple of bombings, and after centuries of Castilianization which obviously artificially inflate the similarities compared to what they would have been if there was no centralized state, so there's that too. I see that if Portugal didn't separate from the Iberian Union we would be in the exact same situation today so I am in a position to tell you those people make valid points.

Overall, I do get why there are legitimate claims for certain areas of Spain to aspire to be countries with either extreme degrees of autonomy or independence, as long as that is the will of the people.

I just don't really care about the topic on an emotional personal identification level, for example I would never accept a union with Galicia because that would be subjecting the Galicians to something that they would eventually come to regret.

>Democratic vote on matters over state-level, so far above the average person that you'd be a fool to let the general public decide on it
>May decides to go to war on her own

Common law - Not even once!

i fixed spain

He's right though, we can't claim Galicia although it's a little too late for Galicia to claim us de jure.

Any union would have to be on de novo bilateral terms, but again I would never do this to Galicians because I am sure they would eventually come to regret uniting with us in the future after experiencing it.

>times spain conquered portugal (including lusitania with the visigoth and the battle of alcántara)
>times portugal conquered spain

Hispania 2 - Moortugal 0

An iberian confederation would be nice.

Me too.

They wouldn't get mad if you called them a Brit though.

This seems likely and most Spaniards wouldn't oppose it 2bqh

kek

>An iberian confederation would be nice.
In the same post as something as idiotic as
>Hispania 2 - Moortugal 0

No thanks, we have reached the point in humanity's history where geographically small states are viable without being engulfed so I don't see the advantage of trading decision-making power with an illusory sense of relevance in the world.

break up the kingdoms

what galegos love us

>be 30,000 strong castillian, aragonese and french army
>get BTFO by a rag tag group of 6,000 portuguese and a few english longbowmen
"""Hispania""" is a disgrace

I wouldn't say that, although I've been to Galicia more times than I can remember and I've also never met one that dislikes us, interestingly those only seem to come out under the veil of anonymity provided by the internet where you can pretend to be someone else but oh well..

Too bad. We could take back the empire and rule the world together again.

Everybody loves you here, it's like exotic and cool. But Galicia is Galicia, and Portugal is Portugal.

Meh, 30k drunken mercenaries doesn't count too much. Probably gypsies all of them. Our actual soldiers were busy doing important stuff.

they love us more than those castelhanos
also it doesn't really matter they neither need us or spain to either survive or prosper

>rule the world together again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was under the impression we were having a serious discussion here. I don't mean to be rude here but taking back empires and such aren't realistic options.

Neither is Britain mouthing off to the EU unless they're absolutely 100% sure there will be no repercussions.