Does this mean he doesn't like me

Does this mean he doesn't like me

He hates you

op is cucked

it means he's still in the closet and isn't sure that he wants to get his dick sucked by a boi because the left agenda pushed it

it should be obvious what he's saying

he's telling you to make it worth it for him

show us your nudes and we'll tell you if you should show them to him

Me

who the fuck takes pictures in the bathroom.

Sounds long distance, usually doesn't work out but hey that's just me

Show us your tits and we'll tell you if he will like them or not

Yeah, clearly photoshopped.

We gonna need to see more skin.. if you want our help

free mirrors

I took a picture wile taking a shit ones... living In the fast lane yo!

What it means is you're a plan B because there's someone he likes so if that fails he comes to you. Literally doing that right now to a girl

[ timestamp needed]

No timestamp

fake thread
sage

Imma try be helpful cause all ya'll motherfuckers are surely just looking for something to jerk off too. Don't worry I ain't saying it's wrong. Fap that shit!

Cunt, what the fuck are you even trying to say? Just post your fucking tits, mate. The lads are waiting.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

ya'll know the rules

I honestly want to know what it's like in your head
to legitimately think OP is that female
is it freeing to be this naive? I wish I could know

So this are your 2 options: 1: he's ether in love with you and wants to make something special out of the relationship by making sure he knows you well and making sure he builds something that's gonna last... or: he's just fucking with you as annon said leaving you as second dips in case something else with some other chick don't work out for him. Many dudes do this cause it's always good to know you got a pussy to bounce back on. The best way to know is giving him a little bit of time. If he wants to be with you he will be with you. If not he will keep making excuses. good luck

( playing along with the bait is fun sometimes. It's gets boring calling it out all the time.)

Motherfucker I'm not op. You show us your fucking tits

Now that you got your answer... can we see your tits???