What do spee?

what do spee?

1: Send her off
2: Good goal
3: Tell him to renounce his decision

1. Yes
2. alot of whistle blowing, get the ball and turn back the clock to before everything got fucked
3. call him a faggot, give him a red card for complaining to me

1. Red card them both.
2. Keep playing with both balls, M U L T I B A L L
3. Come out as gay myself to divert attention off of him.

1. Rape her as punishment
2. Stop the play as soon as the second ball comes onto the field
3. Rape him as punishment

It depends which side paid me more money.

H A R S H R E F
A
R
S
H
R
E
F

1. Yes, but give him a stern warning
2. Stop the play. Give the ball boy a red card. Penalty is awarded
3. Give the coach a yellow

1. Force him to switch with the 4th ref that is just holding signs and giving extra time
2. Not returning the ball is a cunt move but totally legit, however you refuse the goal and call a freekick from where the action came
3. Not my fucking problem

>not raping the fan who threw the ball

half measures innit m8

>You're here to officiate the game, keep your personal life out of it. Keep him on unless he requests to be replaced and we have a replacement.
>Goal. Treat the ball as any other debris thrown from the stands.
>Acknowledge his complaint, have a few words with the manager reminding him to not be a piece of shit. If myself or my assistant hear something we deem to be homophobic coming from the manager we send him to the stands and file a report.

Kill myself for officiating a women's match.
Fuck it, multiball now.
Call him a faggot. Send him off for unnecessary faggotry.

1. I trust my assistant. He's a reliable guy. I've known him for a long time.
2. I cancel the goal and ask the away players to play the throw-in again. I ask the professional league to punish the home crowd for lack of sportsmanship.
3. I pat the player on the head and tell him everything will be alright. I send off the opposition manager after making sure he was homophobic. I tell the speaker to warn the crowd that the match will be canceled if they keep abusing the homosexual player. The victory will be awarded to the victim's team.

This will never ever stop being funny

>season ending divorce

1: keep him but ignore all his decisions that go against his ex wife's team
2. allow the goal. If it's not a goal then repeat the action, because fuck those shitty fans.
3. Insult the player for being a faggot, then send off the coach that insulted him and remove myself for bad referreing or however it's called.

1) Depends how well I knew him, unless he was very stern and trust worthy I'd put him on 4th ref or something.

2) Good goal

3) Ask opposing players to calm down crowd, keep an eye on manager. If he does it send him off.

1. Send the ref and ex off tell them to make up or they aren't allowed to play
2. Red card to the guy who scored. Stop being a cheeky fuck and don't head the ball in when play hasn't even started back up
3. It's just lad banter

>3. Come out as gay myself to divert attention off of him.

I kek'd

1. Who gives a shit, it's women soccer. I don't give two shits about this retarded meme game with roasties
2. Depends if the ball affected play in any way
3. Tell him if he can't handle the bantz to go back to Tumblr

1. Ref the game, if he does questionable decisions, make him the 4th ref
2. Not a goal
3. Tell the manager that he's not a fan, and to behave himself otherwise he will be sent off.

This De Bruyne looks like he's about to steal your girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it.

1. Call him a cuck and find someone else to officiate
2. Let the goal stand, make sure the fans responsible for keeping the ball are banned for life or executed
3. Nothing

1. No
2. Goal stands
3. Reprimand the manager, toss him if he does it again

1. It's a woman's game so who cares lol tell him not to be a cheeky cunt or just grab her by the pussy if she smarts off
2. MULTIBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
3. Tell the player he's being a soft cunt but tell the manager it's 2016 so just come on you know

1. It's a woman game so who gives a single fuck

2. Goal counts

3. Tell the faggot to suck it up or go suck somewhere else.

>Give the coach a yellow

>A FUCKING LEAF

>or do you value your life
everytime

Wow, a serious and reasonable answer? On Sup Forums? Amazing.

Realise I'm wasting my life on some moronic sport only europoors care about, go home and do something productive

>Australian
>productivity

1. who cares about women's football lol
2. It's a goal
3. Tell the faggot to man up

We're more productive than you dumb fuck seppos

correct

>I pat the player on the head and tell him everything will be alright
You forgot the part where you suck his dick to make him feel better

Right
Wrong wasn't a goal yet. Retake the throw and ban the fan. If its in it counts.
Wrong. Unless you or your assistants heard it, its hearsay. Rest is fine.

1. Who cares do your job
2. Whatever fucks over the home team
3. Take it up with the league

Wonder what the fuck I'm doing in this third world shithole that cares about flop ball then return to the US.

1. Who paid me the most bribe money?
2. Who paid me the most bribe money?
3. Who paid me the most bribe money?

I need the answer to the above questions before making my decision

1. Switch him for the technical ref.
2. Stop the game and replay the throw in, but now with only one ball.
3. Tell him to man the fuck up, but do ask the menago to not act like a bitch himself.

1. Blaming SAF for my team's poor form (and my inability to iron it out) would be a bitch move, so I obviously do it and on a post game (0-3 loss against Arsenal nonetheless) press conference to sour it the most.
2. Moan about the ref AND the players.
3. Not only I don't change the bid, I actually get the guy and play him alongside Tom every single fucking game.

wat now?

1. Goal.
2. Don't allow them to play, sorry.
3. Waves in a sub without my consent? I roll with it, apply for a suspension for the player and the tech ref alike. Fucking mong.

>Send off the whole blue team of pussies
>They play with them anyway hoping for good banter from the vandal
>kill myself for my incompetence

Please post the answer.

tell him to ref correctly or get fired. Hit on a qt winger on the side and get her number

free kick from where the taker threw in from, pop the ball thrown in by the fan

send off the manager, then tell the fairy to nut up or get sent off too

Goal. Tell the blue team to ready for kick off and that their protests are falling on deaf ears.

Depends on the level of football desu. If we're some super Sunday league level, just have them play on. If we're some almost professional level, I might suggest just turning them inside out. If we're an actual decent level I would suggest postponing the match until proper kits can be located.

File a report on the player and official, and be a touch quicker to caution players on the fouling team.

1. do nothing
2. goal disallowed, goal kick
3. red card the manager

1. goal stands
2. make them use alternate kits
3. send the substituted player off, walk over to the tunnel and hold up a red card in that direction

1. Conflict of interest, send off assistant.
2. Put a few more minutes in the stoppage and restart play
3. Take it up with the FA, note the incident

>Women's league
>crucial cup game
pick one

1. Her restraining order says no
2. Finally make multi ball a reality
3. Rainbow card the terraces

1. Red card them
2. Red card them
3. Red card them

>3. send the substituted player off, walk over to the tunnel and hold up a red card in that direction
this would look incredibly autistic