Should Americans make our own language

Europe is becoming a bunch of cuck nations overrun with shitskins, we should move our language from these shitholes to help preserve our culture and our place in the world.
Our new language will be base off English but we should remove all non-english words. Such as "alcohol", "sovereignty" and "beef".
All non-american spelling should be ban. No fucking u in color.

What do you think? Non-Americans/shitskins need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster's_Dictionary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

english is already the official language of math and science.

we're using english.

Some would argue that American English is already a separate language from Limespeak

Delete all Target pictures!

What if I love fucking minorities? I don't wanna stop hearing "aye papi" as am slamming those brown holes

OP is an actual fucking retard.

>american education
we have already effectively done this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster's_Dictionary

Teddy Roosevelt wanted to create phonetic English

God damn thats one nice ass

cuck

It's called Anglish

We need to get english renamed to american overall.

silly usaian

let's keep our language but use leetspeak

l1k3 7h15 8u7 1dk h0w w3 c4n m4k3 17 ph0n371c4lly d1ff323n7

w3 c0uld ju57 n07 74lk¿

Good idea tbqh.

Gonna target that booty

UMMM... LOL I DUNNO XD

Enjoy your AIDS in Mexico than

You already have it, it's called Mexican.

>muh shitskins
>implying Europe isn't perfectly aware that the refugee crisis was triggered by the USA because European nations are cutting the cord and yearning for independence

Hey, why don't you try cooperating with China and Russia instead, maybe they hate you less than we do FAT CHANCE J/K AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a shitskin though, whites are going to be outbred in Europe and all you weak limp-wristed pussies can do is try to bring "bantz" on Sup Forums while your sister fucks a black guy.

>limp-wristed
>canada

>whites are going to be outbred in Europe

Look who's talking, Leaf.

sure bruh

>maybe if I post using a leaf proxy, it'll be less painful

>no u

good response.

You know it's true, all you fags can do is argue who is more cucked, sad really that flags turned you all against eachother like the retards you are. kek

Didn't read your post OP but what is this nice ass phenomenon involving Target employees? I swear every store I go to there are at least 3 fantastic butts at the check stands.

>You know it's true

Not really, lad. What's the point of spreading defeatist drivel though, honestly?

Do you always pretend to be Canadian when talking to foreigners? I'm asking because that's what I'd do if I were American.

They'd just start learning any language that we use out of necessity like they do now

There's no escape from these cuckolds bro

Håper hele bunten reiser hjem

Good for you, fagget

This board spreads defeatist drivel all day, they argue whos more cucked instead of uniting so you're all defeatists.

In two or three years Arabic will be the primary language of The United Cuckdom so its unnecessary

>limespeak

You mean English

>uniting

Amerispeak for "surrender all power to Washington D.C., never decide anything for yourself ever again, and call it freedom"

plus the fact that shitskins have a tenuous grasp on english anyway why does it matter

>instead of uniting

What makes you think that's desirable? There are a lot of things that should and need to stay seperate.

A language that appeals to:

White
Black
Hispanic
Mix
Asian
Native

good luck

american """""""spelling""""""

color instead of colour
center instead of centre
neighbor instead of neighbour
catalog instead of catalogue
gray instead of grey
your instead of you're
loose instead of lose

You let the flags divide you all and you hate entire nations because of a few shitposters. You act like women lol.

>We don't need to unite

Yup, Europe is fucked.

>uniting

what? this anglo invention of white people? Or Europeans? neither will ever be united. We Europeans hate each other. There will never ever be such a thing as a pan european movement of any significants and much less one that includes white people from the anglosphere.

>anything but Whites
>2016

>You let the flags divide you all
That's how nations work, dipshit.

>Yup, Europe is fucked.
Why?

only retards say loose, it's just incorrect

more Target ass

>your instead of you're

You're a retarded rice nigger and your mother is a whore.

You only pretend we need to unite because you have nothing else to justify the existence and continuation of the US.

Just like merkel had no justification for continuing the future of the German people right?

>muh shitskins

Says the shitskin.

American English, "m8"

No such thing.

>blatantly wrong

alright then

I'm guess some American servicemen came to Germany and fucked your mother right? Just like how Russians came and fucked all your ancestors. Sad the "German" people are soon to be slav,mongol, arab rape spawn. Actually it isn't sad, it's hilarious.

canada's right you know

Target, you're really stepping up your corporate shilling on the internet. Please continue.

If you're not autistic then you will be able to know what the person means because its a small change.

I prefer the Brits way of spelling words like "travelled", "cancelled" with two Ls rather than the American way with just one.

its always funny to read pollacks that have no ethnic identity try to shittalk about others peoples ethnicity. Come back once you part of something better that this misterious white folk thing.

may i give proposition: base it off phonemic principles pls like we do

nice word salad, schizo.

>Germans

>Having Ethnic identity

Germans today are the spawn of Russian rape. Why are Germans so butthurt about America? Is it because they boss you little pussies around while having multiple bases in your cuck country? Are you mad that German women are getting fucked right now by marines? I would be even more upset that merkel imported 2 million rape hungry Muslims, you pathetic German faggot

>Lost 2 world wars

>Tries to ruin europe again but by cucking itself.

USA will be outbred first since they have 40% non whites and Finland for example has around 1-2% non whites

American English is already pretty dialectic from British English. I can only understand Brits when they are speaking formal English, or RP or whatever they call it nowadays. Colloquial street British English is almost unintelligible to me. It's not the accent, they just use so much slang.

>Europe is becoming a bunch of cuck nations overrun with shitskins

Oh the ironing

>Sweden

Need I say more? kek

Make greek the official language of the USA
DO IT FGTS

Yea, Germans have a highly complex ethnic identity with more than 20 dialects and traditions that are severly different from one another and can vary from valley to valley something you newworlders cant fathom.

Are you mad that my uncle is fucking his Edmonton wife every night? Also Germany is still whiter than Canada also Canada is number two in racemixing worldwide Just after your "allies" the americans

I spoke to a Canadian the other day who said he had a Swedish wife and was moving here, I told him things were going downhill and I wouldn't If I were him. He assumed I was referring to the fact that "we have let nazis into the government" (his own words) and proceeded to claim that immigrants paid more taxes on average than indigenous people (?) and that I wouldn't be able to convince him of the dangers of mass immigration since "he's Canadian".

I proceeded to link him some statistics of how only 20% of all refugees have jobs after 8 years in Sweden and asked him to tell his leftist wife to translate it for him, his reply to this was that the statistics were lying

Keep your cuckolds to yourself Canada, we don't need more of them here

But its true. American men are not cucks. American men are way less cucked than Europeans. Probably has a lot to do with us having guns.

Americans already have their own language. It is called "ebonics".

The second part isn't though, you'll be minority-white faster than any European country. The non-whites aren't first generation either, so you can't simply send them back

maybe tou shoudn't allow that canadian cuck in your land Sven.

sweden ----society collapsing because it is turning brown.

He married into citizenship, not much that can be done

Hopefully that'll be me eventually

Slightly misleading statistic though, most of those are actually shitskins returning home

Americans have a tendency of embarrassing themselves, but you might be the winner

nigger you not even a white country anymore how the fuck are you less cucked. shooting your guhnz at beercans aint doing shit.

Sweden ---multicultural expert joins ISIS

>loose instead of lose
Literally fucking no one says loose, only complete retards do that

>Outrage "Journalism" Clickbait : the article, the motion picture, the subreddit

Now you'll think I'm implying things are alright, which is simply not the case. However I find it funny when snarky foreigners on Sup Forums think they have any clue as to what is going on here. The idea that there's fucking war in the streets is hilarious

It's probably one of the most common misspelling among non-native English speakers though, I see it pretty much daily

Side Note : What is described in that article is actually going on in some of the Greek isles near Turkey, European Union negotiated with Turkey in order to not have to deal with refugee bullshit, and all the mudslimes in Greece are fucking rioting because they're being forced to go back

>your instead of you're
>loose instead of lose
Are you retarded? Your is possesive, you're is a contraction of you and are. Loose is never used in place of lose.

>muh guns!
What have they done on your way to become a 62% white shithole ruled by a nigger the majority elected - twice - who pushed faggot marriage through? :^)