Is there a more Sup Forums team than Chelsea?

Is there a more Sup Forums team than Chelsea?

>hated/feared by normies
>outcasts who don't care that others dislike them, and in fact enjoy it
>traditionally right wing
>didn't change their social media pictures to the homo LGBT rainbow flag like the other PL clubs did
>white supremacist fans
>captain who hates niggers
>owner is based and is friends with putin

Come on, if they aren't /ourguys/, who the fuck are?

We all Chelse/a/ here

>owner is based and is friends with putin
God you people really eat up the Russian propaganda. For a website that claims to love free speech you really seem to like a dictator who jails journalists,

>Putin is the one against free speech
>Putin is the one jailing innocents

That's America, lad. Remember Snowden?

Monaco should be the new Sup Forums team.

They have one of the best managers in the world in Jardim, play amazing football with youngsters and score goals for fun.

Too bad they're stuck in a shitty league.

don't be retarded, chelsea is the faggest team around

>only team that hires a woman to a dressing room like a bunch of retards leading to the destruction of the season.

also, pic related

>Sup Forums
>caring about muh amazing football or muh youngsters

We only care about memes

Pic related was made obligatory by the Premier League that weekend, they still chose not to change their social media for it

Eva Carneiro was highly successful at Chelsea for many years and helped them to be one of the most injury free top teams. She didn't really lead to the destruction of anything. But to add to the whole Chelsea = Sup Forums thing, she was literally told she knew nothing about football because of her gender and received sexist abuse from within the club during the whole firing situation.

Gary Cahill, fag armband .-> Chelsea, faggest team around. You lose.
>Eva Carneiro was highly successful at Chelsea for many years and helped them to be one of the most injury free top teams. She didn't really lead to the destruction of anything. But to add to the whole Chelsea = Sup Forums thing, she was literally told she knew nothing about football because of her gender and received sexist abuse from within the club during the whole firing situation.
She was hired, implicitly admiting a woman could understand anything about the game. That's only possible in the faggest club in the UK. I'm sorry m8, it's just how it is.

Just don't post more in this thread. it's embarrassing for your club.

We'll pretend it never happened.

You mean Nice

Fuck off

Is the KKK technically a team of some sort?

There is no way you're actually in the DRC

I want to believe though

>>>only team that hires a woman to a dressing room like a bunch of retards leading to the destruction of the season.
Mourinho fans are literally religious zealots.

the one time I agree with a leaf

Why is it so hard to believe?

>how Chelsea sees the game

Sup Forums cup, Sup Forums should just select Chelsea

There's 80 million people there. I'm sure at least like 5 of them have internet

CHELSEA where ever you may be WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC!!!

I don't know really, maybe it isn't.

Post a pic of the outside of your window

i thought everything from london was gay, but chelsea sound pretty neat

Why so bitter Jose

Most of Chelsea's fans are African, so no.

Snowden leaked classified information. Whether you agree with it or not, that goes well beyond free speech, and at the very least is a violation of the contract he signed.

Sup Forums is either Franco's Real Madrid or Berlusconi's A.C. Milan.

Pretty weird considering all my black friends love Chelsea because of Drogba
Normies love Chelsea, Liverpool would be more fitting in your description

all my black friends

so just your friends then?

>plastic as fuck
>no real fans
>bought success rather than earning it

yeah, sounds pretty Sup Forums

>No real fans

They have one of the all time highest home attendance records, the only time Chelsea's attendance wasn't great was in the 1980s mostly because every game ended in a full blown riot, I wouldn't want to go to the football either if I thought there's a good chance I'd get my head kicked in or even stabbed

>Plastic as fuck

Literally just using buzz words

>Bought success rather than earning it

At the end of the day, teams with money win titles, would you rather live in a world where Man Utd win it every single year without a challenge?