Pajiba published an article today from a former WB employee about Kevin Tsujihara running the studio to the ground

Pajiba published an article today from a former WB employee about Kevin Tsujihara running the studio to the ground.

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

A big thing that stuck out from the article is this blurb about Wonder Woman.

>What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn’t be such a mess. Don’t try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it’s another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.

>Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn’t be such a mess. Don’t try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it’s another mess.

oh boy

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/think_pieces/no-suicide-squad-doesnt-need-to-make-800-million-to-break-even-.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is an honest question, why should DC or MARVEL try to produce good movies if retards are going to throw money at it regardless? Look at Suicide Squad, normies love it and will buy the dvd when it comes out and then the bluray extended legendary ultra director excellent cut!

Its a business, they will keep making money. Dont expect execs to give a shit about real fans, this has been happening for decades with the gaming industry.

Sure I would love to see good capeshit but im no fool, and honestly they can shove their cinematic universe up their asses, im just going to torrent everything and watch movies that actually deserve my money in theaters (Mad Max:Fury road, Jason Bourne).

They know they are making shit but that shit makes them billions of dollars, the only way they would actually stop is if normies refuse to go to the theater anymore but that aint going to happen because there is a sucker born every minute.

Rushing it into production months before BvS even came out was DCEU's biggest mistake

>I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year.

Protip: The #1 movie of the year is Finding Dory.

And anyway, you don't have to turn out megahits to remain profitable. Fucking weird, rambling article, phantom.

Reads like a nu-male beta faggot rant.

What the hell is Pajiba?

>You just don’t get it. And it’s not just DC movies, it’s your whole slate. Jupiter Ascending. Get Hard. Hot Pursuit. Max. Vacation. Pan. Point Break. Fucking PAN, you jerk. People lost their jobs and you decided Pan was a good idea. You think another Jungle Book is a good idea.

Fucking S A V A G E

Wonder Woman was always a shit character before they even tried to rush this movie out. It seems she only exists to introduce the actual interesting stuff going on around her. The gods and everyone that serves or opposes them.

Surprisingly decent site, it turns out...don't agree with OP's rage piece in the slightest, but poke around, and there's some interesting articles.

Good breakdown on Hollywood economics:
pajiba.com/think_pieces/no-suicide-squad-doesnt-need-to-make-800-million-to-break-even-.php

Too bad the name sounds like it comes from a poo-out-the-loo country.

How brave of you.

Seriously though, we're living in a time where bad word of mouth and bad internet presence actually makes people not see movies. Its true they are still successes sometimes but it wont last so it would be in their best interest to make good movies regardless. Movies like Independence Day Revengence and Ghostbusters might have been really big hits five or ten years ago.

It's funny because people are already saying Wonder Woman is turning out so much better than BvS and SS. I have high hopes. Gadot was good in BvS and her parts were good other than the sexting with Batman part.

She was good because she didn't have to speak

>Protip: The #1 movie of the year is Finding Dory.

its still civil war

foreigners dont like pixar that much

Alright. Here's what I know.

>Wonder Woman is, as people have said, kind of a mess. From what I'm hearing, the pacing is sluggish and the tone isn't consistent, with a lot of dark and gritty WWI imagery awkwardly intercut with a lot of humor (Etta Candy and Steve Trevor's buddies are all comic relief).

>Justice League probably has burned through $250 million already. It's gonna look visually impressive, but Snyder is already shooting A LOT of extra material, it's gonna end up being severely edited for release.

>All post-JL movies are getting rewrites with Geoff Johns' supervision, so they can nail a consistent tone. They think they make the Flash a Spider-Man level character and are cruise-controlling his movie to be very teen-oriented. They're letting James Wan do his thing with Aquaman because they honestly don't see much merchandising potential out of him and Wan has a solid record. Their biggest bet by far is Bataffleck, they're thirsty af for that movie even though Ben Affleck is taking his sweet time.

Other stuff I've heard

>Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is bland. Not fantastic, not awful, just middle of the road.

>The new King Kong movie is apparently great, but they're struggling with getting it to crossover with Godzilla organically. The new King Arthur movie is a dumpster fire, though.

As for other studios

>Doctor Strange is testing well, but the budget is out of this world $240 million without marketing. Marvel is ready for it to underperform slightly in order to get Strange's foot on the door because he's basically going to headline the MCU alongside Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier once the original core four (Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk) are gone.

>Fox is not disappointed with the results of X-Men: Apocalypse, but Deadpool wised them up to the fact that they could be making more out of the franchise. Since Singer wants to pursue other projects, they're focusing on Deadpool and New Mutants and taking their time mapping out some new X-Movies that have an aesthetic more in-line with what Deadpool had. They're seriously considering using Tim Miller to help Simon Kinberg be their Feige.

>Wolverine 3 has a solid script based on what I've heard, they're expecting good things from it. Gambit is a mess, though. None of what they drafted is working and the movie is living on borrowed time.

>New Line is trying to lure Channing Tatum into their Shazam movie, while Marvel is apparently wanting to make a play at Dwayne Johnson since his DC contract hasn't been completely figured out yet.

Why would marvel just recast the characters if the original four are leaving? I thought Evans was re-upping after he crashed and burned directing that romcom

Because in the end WB's movies don't perform?

Enough with the capeshit. This tumor has killed blockbusters. It's all fucking videogames shit.

more please, this is so juicy

>believing this shit

Source: Your Ass

I disagree. Suicide Squad was really fantastic and such an enjoyable experience

son, blockbusters are all tumors.

The Suicide Squad is way more interesting than the Justice League. I really need to see them again

I honestly don't care. I just like hearing about this shit, true or false.

>Captain America
Gone and replaced by Captain Marvel

>Iron Man
Gone and replaced by Iron Man Women

>Spiderman
Soon will be gone and be replaced by Black Spiderman

I can't wait to see Marvel start to fail.

They fucked up big time by rebooting Spiderman in the Avengers. They first fucked up by cancelling Raimi's Spiderman 4.

This is not a surprise. Snyder fucks up so much and yet gets to stay

Because you're decides what is good and what is not by some website.

>why should DC or Marvel try to produce good movies if retards are going to throw money at it regardless

But didn't BvS under perform?

It is true.

See
Let's hope Thor 3 is the last Thor film.

I want DC to take over and Marvel cinematic universe to be buried.

Just reboot Spiderman again and make the Sinister Six movie!!

Snyder isnt making WW

Captain Marvel is going to be the biggest pile of shit. Of course it will get 90% on RT whilst Wonder Woman will get 12%

Amy is that you?

Oh boy Kevin strikes again!

When is he going to be fired for fucks sake

>They first fucked up by cancelling Raimi's Spiderman 4.

It's amazing how little you know about anything.

Lmao.

Why does he look so much like he should be leader of the Japanese mafia?

I could write a article and it'd have more sauce than this

What is your point?

What I meant was that Hollywood (Disney, Sony, Marvel) ALL fucked up by cancelling spiderman 4 and rebooting it again.

Then they fucked up even more by rebooting spiderman AGAIN with the Avengers.

And now they fucked up by casting Flash Thompson as an Indian, Iron Man is toutoring Parker wtf... we get no Sinister Six film which we should have aka ASM3 which would have been an amazing spidey film.

Fucking Disney

I meant the blaming it on smaller employees than blaming Snyder and continuing giving him projects

>literally who writing a blog post with no reference saying some inside source claiming something

>GRRRR FUCKING MARVEL UH I MEAN FUCKING DISNEY MARVEL AND SONY THEY RUINED EVERYTHING I'M NOT BACKPEDALING

Just shut the fuck up, you embarrassment. It's obvious from the getgo you don't know what the hell you're talking about and are just another moron trying to force brand wars.

>Good breakdown on Hollywood economics
It's called Hollywood Accounting and we've known about it for years. It's why I don't trust budget reports (movies are usually made for about HALF the amount).

Just higher David Ayer as the official director. That guys knows how to properly direct the actors

>It's obvious from the getgo you don't know what the hell you're talking about and are just another moron trying to force brand wars.
Who fucked up Spiderman by making him in the Avengers? Disney.

Who cancelled Raimi's Spiderman 4? Sony

End of

Has long as they let him have full control or 90% control

>says movie will be shit
>a script isn't even written yet
Autism

How was Spidey in Civil War a fuckup? It was great.

>What I meant was that Hollywood (Disney, Sony, Marvel) ALL fucked up by cancelling spiderman 4 and rebooting it again.

Fucking Raimi himself ended it because he fucking knew it would suck

Even if the movie is terrible it will have excellent reviews, because woman lead.

Screen cap this

BRUTAL

>great trailer

Worst DC trailer ever. It shows WW being badass and her sidekick being boring. No villan. No mission. No nothing. Other than the end of the trailer where WW is in the "modern world" that trailer blowed. I don't want to see WW kicking random redshirts for 2 hours..

Theyre not going to bring in numale Marvel characters you dumb fuck.

Like said, once IM, Captain, Thor, and Hulk are too old/out of the picture, they're focusing on Strange, Winter Soldier (new Cap in name?), Black Panther, and Captain Marvel (which I want to fail desu because fuck that retarded casting for Captain Marvel - so many decent actresses and they choose a meme actress).

Wonder Woman is going to bomb, even though it will have mixed to positive reviews.

Aquaman is going to be fucking Hiroshima and Nagasaki all over again in just one weekend.

Screencap this. I will drink your manchildren tears, you fucking manchildren. Fuck.

>Wolverine 3 has a solid script
After the first two, I highly doubt this but I'm looking forward to finally getting some R-rated action scenes for Wolverine.

>Marvel courting Dwayne Johnson
I was expecting this a long time ago since he's already had so much work with Disney proper.

I don't understand your (incorrect) point about Finding Dory (Pro Tip: it isn't #1 movie of the year).

Are you trying to say that WB shouldn't be aspiring to be #1 at the box office for both the year and the duration of its release?

>be an obedient yesman and and contribute in production of turd piles
>get fired

>suddenly grow a pair and start calling people out

>Get Hard

>111 million
>40 m budget

Nothing about Disney and Wesley Snipes in talks about a Blade reboot?

You do realise Wonder Woman was written by a guy whose previous credits include Sex in the City, Gilmore Girls, and Grey's Anatomy, don't you?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

nice b8

Pajiba is the most awful, agenda ridden, liberal hypocrite bullshit site on the internet. They got so lazy about hiding their bias that they now have a Politics section, so they can preach to the choir about Hillary, instead of just calling people who hated Ghostbusters 2016 'manbabies' or gushing about Hamilton.

it is

>suprisingly decent site

>What It Means to Be a Difficult Actress vs. a Difficult Actor
''why are women being held up to standards??? It's sexist!
>The New 'Rogue One' Trailer Gives You Exactly What You've Been Waiting For
fanboyism and bad taste
>Hugh Jackman's Instagram Shows What Lighting/Possibly Makeup/The Human Aging Process Can Do
tabloid tier bullshit. You mean people look like people without a pound of makeup? wew lad
>Will Donald Trump Hit the Miley Cyrus Tipping Point?
DUDE TRUMP LMAO
>Fine, Let's Do This: Hillary Clinton Did Not Murder Seth Rich
Be a good little drone and Shill for Hill

> talk about manchildren
> post western anime gif

Kys

>''why are women being held up to standards??? It's sexist!
>didn't even read the article

dude different genders don't get treated differently at all lmao

>You mean people look like people without a pound of makeup?

yeah, the article is illustrating exactly that, dummy

>DUDE TRUMP LMAO

triggered lol

>''Be a good little drone and Shill for Hill''
>stating facts is ''shilling''

go suck trump's cock some more, you hysterical cück

Fake and gay. Was entertaining read none the less.

>cück
You sure told him.

Even though you disagree with him you failed to show how this website is not pure tabloid garbage. A tabloid that carters to your tastes is still a tabloid.

>DC manboys

They don't even try anymore, they just shill and marvelcucks just eat it and ask for more

>My employer let me go. GRRR. ARRGH.
>I'll show them by going and whining about how I think their next big project will probably be shit because the internet will eat that up. Yep, that's what I'll do. Huehueheuheu

Wondy might have a chance. Bad Boys 3 got pushed back, after TF5 got moved I think that was it's only other competition that week

They think people feel invested in the continuity of the MCU.

They'd rather cancel a series after a moderate profit (like spiderman) than risk the next one flopping badly because it would reflect poorly on the executive in charge.

like anyone didn't know that already. she's more Jewish-looking than Rabbi Schlomo Shekelberg ever hope to be.

I still don't get their thought process.
Wonder Woman is a warrior queen who lives on a tropical island and battles greek gods. Why would you make her movie completely colorless and set it in WW1?
Not to mention casting a literal skeleton to play her.

>another thread full of DCucks in serious denial

>New Line is trying to lure Channing Tatum into their Shazam movie

Since when it's not a DC property?

-