Any muslim tollerating faggit needs a visit from uncle Ratko

Any muslim tollerating faggit needs a visit from uncle Ratko.

Muslims need to be exterminated on sight as human nature has programed us to do!

Praise hard-kek!

Okay, Nazi. Have fun with that. That TOTALLY won't backfire on you and have you hated by history.

U muzz muzz?

U gaylord?

No, I'm an ordinary white man. I just don't think outright genocide is the right approach to these issues. If you committed mass genocide against the Muslim population, it would make you just as bad, if not, worse than how you see Muslims.

Read up on history or just look at whats happening in Europe. Muslim rape fest.com You condone that cuck man?

I've lived near Dearborn, MI (a Muslim majority town), and I never felt unsafe there. The Muslims in that area are actually very good people overall.

Lol ur sister is getting her little nipples molested as you defend beardy man.
Convert much??

No. They don't even bother with us (my family living out there) at all, really, even though we're atheists.

Kys

Besides... I have a girlfriend who visits me out there, and if you replaced "beardy man" with a Nazi SS officer.... she wouldn't mind that. She's into BDSM. LOL

loser

I promise either you or a family member will show up to next Thanksgiving in a hijab ...it'll probs be you needy faggot, but either way good luck celebrating eid cuck fam!!

>
....I would never wear such a thing. On top of that, a good amount of Muslims in the Dearborn area don't actually wear hijabs.

U a kweer sir?

I would think breeding them out of existence would be more fun.

Dog semen icicles

it's very simple: remove kebab

Actually Adolf and the Nazis liked the muzzies. They used euro muzzies to fight against Slavs in the balkans.

The grand mufti of Jerusalem was a frequent guest of the German high command. He fully supported the mistreatment of Jews.

Slav power squire! ...kill the savage

The US government is funding ISIS.
I guess it makes them Muslim lovers.

Makes them enablers!

Filthy pakis coming in still touch up underage kids and shit ...do you patrol you front yard with a samurai sword or handgun??

Not sure what you mean by enablers. ISIS and the rest are just mercenaries to do the bad stuff that would be illegal by US soldiers. The US used Al Kaida in Afghanistan, the Contras in Nicaragua, the Meos (mountain tribes) in Laos, Blackwater in Iraq, etc.

Islam is different to everything you mention. Genuinely needs stomping outright!

sure kid

want more?

So you agree it is evil, you hungry little hole??