Gf of 12 yrs broke it off. Homless right now. I cant see my daughter.I have addiction issues that im fixing...

Gf of 12 yrs broke it off. Homless right now. I cant see my daughter.I have addiction issues that im fixing. I could use some love Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post ex's nudes.
>That will teach her

Would you be willing to have gay sex for money?

You can turn shit around bro. Start working to improve yourself. Hit the gym, continue fixing your drug problems, improve your mind. It all starts with bettering yourself.

She took all of my shit. The phone I have is an old one I gave a friend but they never used. So no pics

Never get dependent of anyone. You need to always be able to fall back if a crisis strikes. Never live with a woman if she's able to kick you to streets.

Now for you it's too late for that but keep this advice in mind for next time around.

Also rolling in self pity is useless. It doesn't help you or it doesn't help you to get over your feelings. Things happen and you need to be able to continue your life. It sounds harsh but life is harsh place and that can't be helped. Get on with your life and make a plan, then execute it. Try to make best what you can.

Nah. Im getting clean. Thx tho

You sound just like my weed dealer.
I hope your situation gets better.
I'm not one of those people that perpetually calls people a faggot... I do genuinely hope you manage to sort shit out and have a decent relationship with your daughter.
Addiction is fucking shit, I have alcohol problems myself so I know it's hard.
Do good man.
Do good.

>homeless
>drug addict
>kid he isn't raising
>browses an asian needlepoint forum

Do the taxpayers a favor and just kill yourself bro.

Your gov and isp are spying on your internet activity vpnprogram.com

So true Sup Forumsrother. I have learned that. Im doing good. Got a job today. Just nights are hard ya know

What drug?

Raised my daughter until a week ago. Iol. Im a tax payer thats not on welfare

Heroin. Smoke tho not I.v.

Dude you look way too old to be dating a twelve year old. Probably happened for the best.

Haha. Been with her for 12 years. Not a fucken pedo. Good laugh tho ty man

Get a job in the oil field Texas is full of them and they are awesome for single guys cause u work all the time. You make over a 100k a year. Mission well service, PureLine, fractec, cudd energy, Lewis energy. Just to name a few. I'm in Laredo tx right now.

You're a stupid useless faggot. Go die in a ditch, nigger.

I could use some friends. Anyone mind txting.once in a while? I live in northeast pa.

That sucks man get off the opiates and try to find a job to prove your willing to progress for your daughters sake. Addiction is horrible but it is possible to get past it believe me!

>loser
>no job
>drug problems

yet still had a relationship where many decent guys who do the right things are single

You are the worst type of faggot OP

eat shit

Thx.man. im considering.job core but its full of junkies.

I live in England and it's 4.17am.
I'd text you if I was even in the same country fam!

You sound like you've been triggered.

Yea maybe. I held a job until the past.2 months when.I started using. Took.care of my daughter when I was.home. I did my best

Don't even waste your time with them. I'm telling you get a resume together it doesn't even have to be legit. Just throw some shit on there and you'll go to work. Look into those companies I said. PureLine I know is hiring right now they hire almost everyone.

Nope

Well, since no one is going to say it. Drugs or your kid dude pick one.

Choose life.

>i have addiction issues
>let wife take all his stuff
You came to the wrong place for love, you literal cuck.

Sounds like you caused your own problems

B has a lot of love to give. More than my.bitch ex mr. Edgelord

>did my best
You smoked fucking Heroin while caring for a child.
If that's your best you should OD now and get it over with.

you sound like a faggot.

Yea. In a lot.of ways.I did. Was a lot of factors. The relationship was shit.

No, you didn't. People who do their best have jobs, have degrees, can handle their drugs and keep their families. You did fucking nothing and it is good you are away from your daughter. Judging from all of your posts you are fucking retarded and an awful person. You can't even inject your heroin cause I bet you're too much of a pussy. You should fuck off, deadbeat loser.

>B

kill yourself

My ex used too. We make.mistakes. I never once made my.kid.go without to.fuel my high

You are shit. You arrogant retarded druggie. It is YOU! You're a fucking drain on society.

this.

Yeah, I'm sure you're putting a lot of food on the table making NOTHING a month. Seriously, you are fucked in the head. Get over yourself and fucking die.

Are you trying to get him to murder suicide his family user. What the hell is wrong with you?

Op just walk away. You hurt that little girl and you're going to hell. She didn't kick you out. Just get your shit together please. Be the dad that little girl needs. Drugs are not that fun to say fuck your daughter.

You can do it OP. Step at a time. Kick the drugs and get a gig. DO NOT KILL HER CAUSE SHE KICKED YOU OUT. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU SO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!

Ur right. It wasnt my best. Kill myself? Ya maybe. Is that doing my best?

sup op.
hre is some love.
do whatever you want with your life.
no matter who you are, i will always have unconditional love for you.

Im 8 days clean. Employed and speaking to a.lawyer.for custody. Taking all the steps to man up

Learn to timestamp first.
No wonder she left you.
You are a moron.
Honestly how stupid do you have to be to get onto drugs?
Jesus christ wouldn't even help you.
Fucking scum.

Thx user. Love u too.

>we make mistakes
>never once made my kid go without
>fuel my high
Why can't I hold all these trite catchphrases?

>is that doing my best?
Yes. Your kid will be able to collect Social Security death benefits.

Lmfao. Thats amazing. Ill be the guy jesus refuses. I accept that with a shit eating grin

Yes, holy shit, yes. Maybe once you truly find the desperation to kill yourself you'll see how much of a monster you have been. If not then you'll end up ODing in a fucking state park twenty feet from happy families enjoying their lives while no one is giving a fuck about you.

I'd talk with ya dude

Yeah OP, killing yourself will give your daughter the best chance in life. Money, sympathy and attention from your useless drug addicted self killing yourself.

Do it faggot. Or don't you love your daughter?

I would really.enjoy.zion national park.

For what it's worth, congrats on 8 days. If you can't do it for yourself, keep doing it for your kid. Good luck OP.

You stupid shit stain.

He just doesn't have any money.

[email protected]

OP be carefull, in the most difficult times addiction fucks the hardest. I grew up whithout my father he drank himself to an early grave. Be strong for the people who love u and who you love.

You won't get custody if you're homeless with a record dumbass.

I actually do...I make plenty. Shoot your.local heroin dealer

As soon as he gets money and a couple of days of no responsibility, he'll be high as fuck again on his nigger-tier drug and hopefully he'll wander in front of a truck.

How retarded do you have to be to try heroin? Hahahaha
Just smoke weed, but the OP is a dumbass and can't even enjoy that anymore. I really hope he fucking kills himself

Its a process that u have no.clue about. Visitation first. Show.stability. then joint.custody

"Stability"
You're a faggot. You've got tattoos, heroin addiction and you use full stops instead of spaces. You'll never have your daughter back.

And who cares. If she's half you and half your useless cunt of a partner, her genetics are likely shit and no one would even sympathy rape her.

Wait so your first time chasin was two months ago? Or first time bein dependant? Still kickin? Feel your pain man, got hooked myself maybe 3 times now, plus one massive fentalogue habit that made smack seem like a cakewalk, if i didnt dose within the hour Id get sicker than i ever thought possible, it was pitiful. Could not cold turkey by myself, impossible even for half a day, not enough strength to taper, I was terrified, until I discovered the miracle cure. Shit. No joke, crystal saved my sorry ass. If you ever have to withdraw again, do yourself a favor and pick up an 8ball and just get spun until youre done, ice takes care of all wd symptoms, and its not like youre gonna sleep anyway. Good luck tho man you got this, but if it it your first kick I won't lie to ya man, it takes a whiiile to get her out of your mind. That beautiful brown goddess, my one true lost love, how I miss the miles of line ridden reynolds wrap, holding those tasty lungfuls of barbecued vapor... diacetylmorphine my queen, my muse. Seems like so long ago, took years but I don't think that way anymore :) my last bout with opiates replaced my blissful memories with a shitty short acting impostor, only kratom occasionally for me. Fuckin a im ranting geeze, thats what i get for ampin all the time lol
Peace brother, best of luck to ya

Look at this cuck

Can't od from smoking, cunt

Wow.

You ain't no where near healthy dude.

Alex jones wife was literally in a drug treatment center for being a pill head and she got custody. You got a shot. Worst case just say you're gay and you want a nurturing environment for your daughter as your wife was homophobic.

>sympathy rape

I am unfamiliar with this concept.

>can't od from smoking
Only because you're not trying hard enough, faggot.

Going thru a similar struggle, stay strong bro. Nothing is forever,shit gets worse before getting better. Keep ya head up

Me too. Whats ur number?

keep saying cuck like it's a thing

Hey dude, you look just like my brother who was in the same position you're in right now, but instead, he ended up killing himself. I just want you to know there are people who love you and rely on you and care about you, including myself. I hope you get through this dude.

wrong

ok take back what I said, THIS is the worst kind of faggot. The moron who romantacizes their shitty drug addiction like it makes them interesting, when they are just boring and tedious dickheads nobody wants to be around. Especially those people in the NA meetings who have to listen to their wannabee Hunter S Thompson Ass telling stories about being high that they have all experienced like they are some amazing special thing.

keep reacting to someone saying Cuck like you're not

sweet comeback

whatever you say, cuck

This is the worst. I go to AA and stfu. I find its a much more honest program
The people who actually want to get better discuss their war stories minimally, amd focus on their problems

OP could be a ghost ya know.

Anything's possible.