PETITION: Mods, let Canadians be represented by the Flag of our Founders of 1868!

We are not mere leafs! Please, mods of Sup Forums, do not degrade this dedicated people. Give us back our flag.

Canadians, show the mods your support and POST ITT!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137922
youtube.com/watch?v=-98Jg_4p_O8
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TWELVE FUCKING LEAVES

I support our current flag. Besides, if we go back to the original Red Ensign, that means other countries will want to do the same. It will be a YUGE DISASTER and not worth the effort.

Agree. Britons never ever ever shall be slaves! Leaf flag is a total low energy vexillological disaster. Bring back the glory!

Out, snake! Out!

For the LOVE OF GOD YES

My sons, I am happy you want this. You never had to leave. Come back to us o great canada, and together we can rid your chinks and our mudslimes.

We will be great again once more.

Hail Britannia, and great Canada!

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824
strawpoll.me/10137824
>strawpoll.me/10137824

you realise that flag has many more leaves and a cuck stamp, right?

cucks wanting another countries flag on their own

Not getting the point idiots. It's not a "cuck" stamp. Its embracing our heritage and affirming out loyalty. Also nobody cares that it has more leaves. ALSO we want it becuase we fought 2 world wars under the ensign and many men died for it. It's important to us. The crest represents the different regions of Canada which is cool too.

>some friggin stars

Hahaha, you will never get the dashing Red Ensign back!
Loser leafs forever!
>tfw you flag is cooler than Canadas.

muh heritage

If they did that all southern posters would want the confederate flag, and texas would want its flag.

I ,for one, actually like the leaf
also
>wanting an anglo cuckstamp on your flag to look like a red australia
no thank you

I think you should keep your current flag but replace the leaf with a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese.

How the fuck do you plan on dealing with Canada's filth when you can't even deal with your own?

>wanting an anglo cuckstamp on your flag to look like a red australia

Heritage is all you have left, you 60% white loser.

>that blood inside his nose

harper confirmed for coke head

If we're gonna customize flags, can we update Germany's flag.

Its better than Muh Multiculturalism. People think the leaf is just like a symbol of nature or sometihng. They should read up. It was created by the liberal government in the 60s to represent Canada's new culture...Multiculturalism

This is the only flag we should fly. A mix of new and old, for a modern age of Canadian identitarianism.

Once a leaf, always a leaf.

Rock breaking horsefucker detected. Sorry the rest of this country doesn't share your German and Ukrainian rapebaby blood.

strawpoll.me/10137922
:^) I like this idea better

>Cuckstamp
Ok this meme ends now!

The British Union Flag is a combination of
>The red cross of St. George
>The white saltire of St Andrew
>The red saltire of St Patrick

If the mods change Canada's flag, let it be for Québec's flag just for the Anglo butthurt.

Rootless mutt cuck spotted.

Eternal African frog detected.

Ye

Please mods

Turdeau wanted to change the flag to (pic related), but they didnt let him.

The LEAF stands for multiculturalisim, and it's on your flag? Holy fuck thats so gay.

(you)

What about us?

come on Sup Forums we all know the weed leaf is the best option for Canada! strawpoll.me/10137922

>dat ID

>reddit

>literally being Peru with foliage
>mfw

This is actually nice. but it looks too european weed man would never approve this

Thanks for the bump.

>many men died for it.

Many men died for the country, not the fucking flag.

Yeees... YEEES!! You're a good colon- I mean, commonwealth nation! With your little Union Jack and Anglo pride... Hmm, yeees.

Pls do This

I swear am not chines

Its a phrase leafposter. Dying for the flag means dying for the country and for its values. Our values changed with the new flag.

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=-98Jg_4p_O8

Calm down Muhammad, it's a temporary hiatus, not a permanent ban..

REAL THREAD THEME.
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

Kind of like it more without the white stripe.

How about this?

No maple leafs. The leaf is a symbol of the Pearson and the liberal party's dominance in Canadian politics. It was ushered in through a forced flag debate that nobody gave a fuck about and unsurprisingly the liberal design won.

Make the coat of arms bigger.

You atheist neckbeards, we need the Union Jack.

Like me senpai? I love my little Jack.
>tfw the faveriot.

Why? Because you're butthurt you lost the Seven Years' War?

Only if Quebec gets our flag

youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE

>Our values changed with the new flag.

No, they didn't.

Holy shit. You don't know any Canadian history do you mate?

71st today lad

I support this.

Hmhmhmhm.... You're a good little prisone- Uhm I mean coloni- Woah I uh... I mean Commonwealth Citizen! Yeeessssssss.....

Rasheed

If Britan had children Australia would be the loyal son that stayed and helped build the farm. America the rebel who left home to fuck niggers and canada the families shame. He became a homosexual.

>No, they didn't.

Yes they fucking did, because what followed was the complete and total deconstruction of our nation-state for the 15 fucking years papa trudeau was in power. Following the flag change was the push for open borders immigration and the 1960s immigration reform.

We stopped taking immigrants more or less exclusively from Europe and starting taking them from third world shitoles like Portuguese Angola, which was communist at the time and Trudeau was a closet communist who played footsies with the USSR and Castro.

>clear browser cache
>literally WTF

I'm not seeing it fampai.

I do. What values are you referring to? Because if it has anything to do with multiculturalism, degeneracy, or any other Sup Forums memes, you're absolutely wrong.

See

delete browser cache and reopen browser

Currently a leaf! Really need to change that

Trudeau tried to out-liberal the Americans in their classical liberal foundation. He copied America's Ellis Island mythology and shoved it down Canada's throat while dismantling the armed forces and make this country post-national.

You should read the book "The Truth About Trudeau". He was willing to make us officialize 12 languages if it ever fucking came to it. The only thing Trudeau ever did that was good was defend our claims of the Northwest passage and tell the Americans to back the fuck off.

Fucking anglofags. Its not the 19th century, the empire is dead, Canada is its own. I would love for my nation to not be bound to that archaic past in its flag, have a kangaroo or something. England did a lot of good but its time to move on from empire.

Not working man.

howzit boet,

'fraid SA is beyond saving.

try other browser, are you using Chrome?

As suspected, it was a meme answer.

No, Trudeau and immigration had NOTHING to do with the flag change. Stop this silly historical revisionism. It might impress the foreigners on this board, but people who actually studied Canadian history (not reading shitty websites) are embarrassed.

Don't you have some Orthodox Christians to slaughter you Pagan Catholic Croat FAGGOT FUCK

You're either trolling or your atrociously ignorant. the Charter of Rights and Freedoms essentially guaranteed leftist domination of Canadian politics for decades, and to this day it's like that. He made the supreme court have more power in enacting or passing laws then the federal fucking government.

Guess who runs the supreme court, which also says that any factual statements, regardless of how true they are, can be considered legal hatespeech it if offends somebody.

>Stop this silly historical revisionism.

You're lying through your teeth. It was Pearson's dream to make Canada like the United States, and Trudeau just followed that dream more radically. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Dude, they even polled 4,000 hongkongnese would they prefer to return to british rule and 3700 said YES.

Fuck you the leaf is fantastic

On chrome now. Still not working.

I don't want the fucking leaf.
But I don't want to be associated with the United Kaliphate, either.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
VILLAGE

Shut up chink. No one gives a toss what you think.

>On chrome now.
maybe thats your problem, I'm using Firefox

You will always be a fucking leaf
Accept it

lol

Why the fuck is there so many not in favour?

Bruv we can't talk, American niggers are at an all time high in the chimp out department

>forced flag debate nobody but liberal party wanted
>was never voted upon by the public
>shitty cartoonish leaf, completely neutral with no history behind it
>pushed by closet republican liberals who wanted to severe all ties with our heritage
>the ultimate symbol of the national subversion and deconstruction of our nation-state

I tried firefox 2 m9. Still nawt working. I am starting to get the feeling you are somehow trolling because nobody else is seeing this.

Fuck you OP. I love my leaf.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND HEAVEN BLESS

THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER

Butthurt Burgers

dont know, I'm not a tech guy. go ask on /g