SYRIA GENERAL /sg/ - FULL WAR EDITION

Visit our site! It has news, research material, videos, music & more.
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/developments/

>Interviews with Assad
1) youtu.be/m-q9_Dsb2OE
2) youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

>Southfront –Syria Military review: 4 May
youtu.be/Y7o0TKs7Al0
>The White Helmets Myth
youtu.be/s8_cPE30z-I
>Apocalyptic Jobar HD Drone
youtu.be/mJtrBg8TQaM

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo city (May 3)
a.top4top.net/p_123zuif1.jpg
>N Aleppo (April 27)
i.imgur.com/4iha544.jpg
>Hit (April 26)
i.imgur.com/fw0g28G.jpg
>Qayartayn (April 23)
i.imgur.com/Lm2QXLm.jpg
>Qamishli (April 22)
i.imgur.com/7Ij2WZS.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 04 May
>US Prison camp in Iraq accidentally formed ISIS
>US, Russia agree to include Aleppo in Syrian ceasefire deal – US State Dept
>Syrian Army gains ground in the battle for western Aleppo
>ISIS enraged as prisoners escape Tabqa Prison deep inside Raqqa province
>Syrian Army deploys Tiger General to retake Al-Sha’ar oil fields captured by Isis
>Tensions rise in Daraa city as rebels threaten to shell government-held districts
>SAA to storm rebel stronghold in Eastern Ghouta
>Tiger Forces prepare for counter-offensive against ISIS in northeast Homs
>Yarmouk Camp battle heats up between ISIS, Nusra
>Over 70 Jihadists killed in failed west Aleppo offensive By Leith Fadel - 04/05/2016 1
>ISIS executes Iraqis for refusing to join terror group
>IDF bombards the Gaza Strip
>Britain funds the propaganda war against Assad and Isis
>Abu hajar did nothing wrong
>Pentagon - US serviceman killed in Iraq was Navy SEAL

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728323075540979717
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728324751496757248
hurriyetdailynews.com/davutoglu-stepping-down-as-turkish-pm-akp-to-hold-snap-congress.aspx?pageID=238&nID=98766&NewsCatID=338
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728326906005819392
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/728326955490226177
youtube.com/watch?v=RrMrCrcS4NI
archive.is/fiF2x
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728335694943391744
youtube.com/watch?v=bnykT3ZCmgQ
twitter.com/SyriaNews15/status/728334708338208768
youtube.com/watch?v=rg3uo8YMlcE
twitter.com/markito0171/status/728262762217017345
twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/728309985738956801
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.120739&lon=37.060179&z=18&m=b
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728345734190370816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for leafs

Happenings at the moment

>ISIS take Al-Shaer Oil Field, SAA hold grounds after 4 days without sleep.
>ISIS is fighting with NSA in the Iraq/Syrian border.
>FSA make a offensive and take Kaladhiya, and fail to take Khan Touman, many commanders of FSA/Nusra deaths.
>A concert happened in Palmyra after Russian Forces dismined the city.

Leafs or Leaf?

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728323075540979717

Militant activist killed during the offensive in Khan Touman

Also

>ISIS try to get back Industrial District in Deir Ezzor, they failed

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728324751496757248

More reports about FSA/Nusra offensive in South/West Aleppo

hurriyetdailynews.com/davutoglu-stepping-down-as-turkish-pm-akp-to-hold-snap-congress.aspx?pageID=238&nID=98766&NewsCatID=338

turned out to be right yesterday

rip

delete this

I can't still accept this

His spirit lives on

>A concert happened in Palmyra after Russian Forces dismined the city.
Must've been a blast

I WILL LEAD /sg/ IN A GOOD ROAD LEAF, LEAVE IT TO ME

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728326906005819392

Ok guys, Khan Touman under control but

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/728326955490226177

Khalidiyah under FSA/Nusra control once again

Night time in Syria, waiting the Al-Masdar news

everytiem they post a picture of a rebel they killed

its always some bearded fuck who looks dumb as a bag of rocks

oh and lmao at White Helmets logo in the background, hadnt seen it before posting

Saudi are idiots for bring low-IQ shitty muslims from Central-Asia and North Africa. They would be doing better shit with Chileans, especially the ones in prision, they are serious deal.

I don't realized that before, wew lads

Pure Coincidence™

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 4 minhace 4 minutos Ver traducción

>@Son_of_Damascus @miladvisor Khalidiyah militant controlled but according to reports Khan Tuman Situation is a lot better then this morning

Currently not, maybe on the weekend.
Cicero is a high quality political journal. Seymour hersh is the guy who said, thst assad is probablx not redponsible for the gas attacks.
its really good. For example he states, that the operational level of us foreign policy is that hard opposed to obamas policies, that they gave crucial information about rebel movements to germany, israel and russia hoping they would give them to

How long until Bashar sees the end of le Grand Sultan as well?

I still hope Erdawg will someday retract his support for "rebels"

Is Erdogan against Assad because he wants to, or is he just another puppet in geopolitical games

Never really understood his angle towards Syria

Eh, lost parts of it copying it.
give them to assad, which they did. On another occasision the same circles convinced the cia it would be a good idea to bring in cheaper weapons from turkey instead of libya, effectivly leaving the rebels with absolute dogshit weapons instead of ghadaffis arsenal

epic lel
"Still president" of what exactly? 20% of the country and 90% of his people hate him

Erdogan is the main problem between nato and russia. He supported isis and al nusra basically from the first day.

Aleppo when?

Acording for what i'm reading, Assad/Soleimani/Putin are now trying to conceal a ceasefire to push back ISIS from other zones like East Hama/East Homs and Deir Ezzor, but if the shit isn't going anywhere, Putin will bring back all the plains to blow up Nusra/FSA.

Media is starting to tell the true about FSA and Nusra, how they're connected, so if the ceasefires aren't successful in 1 or 2 months, the Aleppo's Full Scale Operation will begin.

We're reaching to the end of the war, Trump will stop messing up in ME and stop the shit with Turkey/Saudi Arabia, FSA/Nusra have no more manwpower to hold on terrain if the start losing more men like the last 10 days in Aleppo and for worse, if the RuAF is going to go back again, then theirs days are numbered.

did you just...

Also, why are the beards always partial, by that I men they have no beard above the mouth?

That is a style of beard I sometimes also observe on strongly religious christians, come to think about it. Is it just fashion or some obscure commandment found both in christianity and islam?

ananizi sikiyim kek

amina sokarim laaaaaaaaan

GEL YARAK SUYU IC ABI GEL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Media is starting to tell the true about FSA and Nusra, how they're connected
well yeah, its slowly trickling down in the west

>We're reaching to the end of the war,
well...let me just say I admire your optimism.

>Trump will stop messing up in ME
dont most usa polls indicate a Shillary win? in which case we better grab the lube cause Shillary will tear the ME a new one.

Sorry I dont know, Im not too well versed in salafism's doctrine. Dont really want to either

Another leader that leaves before Assad. Obama will likely step down before Assad as well. Ironic.

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 6 sHace 7 segundos Ver traducción

>#Syria #Aleppo #WesternAleppo 16 #SAA #NDF Martyred During the Defence of #Zahraa Neighborhood 2 days ago.

Nice 100+ Markito

>Sup Forums
>having serious discussion by any chance

So SAA lost again a lot of equipment and ammunition to IS in Shaer oil fields.

>Shillary
>Win

Pick one

Drone footage of Nusra lighting up a pro SAA pickup.
youtube.com/watch?v=RrMrCrcS4NI

Yep, full set of images
archive.is/fiF2x

REMEMBER ARMENIAN GENOSIDE LUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REMEMBER WHEN THE TURKEKS KEK'D THE NIGGER LOVING ARMENIANS HAHAHAAHAHAHA LUL LUL TOPKEK CHIKOLATALI FLAVOUR AMINA SOKTUMUN KAFFIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 days of fighting without sleep a shit, heavy fighting and ISIS fuckers everywhere, i would do the same thing desu.

Also, Tiger Forces are going to counter-attack the zone.

>We're reaching to the end of the war
kek I have been reading it since early 2015, isis and rebels are still strong.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728335694943391744

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 2 minHace 2 minutos Ver traducción

>#Syria #Homs #Shaer Unconfirmed Reports by Pro Militant Pages #SAA counter offensive MIGHT have Started.

Just in time

kill yourself
i didn't say anything like that

He walked towards the enemy?

Well atleast blow that shit up if you're going to retreat

>Controls 80% of the entire population
>approval rate is at the highest it has ever been 93%
>offensive on all fronts
>rebels getting rekt
>isis (turkey lite) getting rekt

The tweet said trapped and captured so he might have surrendered. He looked pretty toast to me though.

*cringes*

Because of this And is the third time that ISIS seized it, so, of course ISIS wouldn't destroyed too for obvious reasons

Made a webm of it. Drone videos are always interesting

You said that you don't come here to have serious discussions, so you come here only to shitpost.

You can see one guy coming from the east and one from the south also so yeah he was probably trapped. But when the two guys meet it looks like the Nusra guy shot him (see the dust)

I was talking about the ammo

Good question, no time maybe?

>You said that you don't come here to have serious discussions
no, it's the other way around
i wish i could get some serious discussion but Sup Forums is full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bnykT3ZCmgQ

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 43 shace 43 segundos Ver traducción

>#Syria #Homs #Shaer #SAA #SyrianArmy SAMA TV Reporter - Counter Offensive Started and #SAA regained Some Area's.

GO TIGER GO

>Reports that Jaish Al Fateh is about to enter Khan Tuman.
twitter.com/SyriaNews15/status/728334708338208768

It's definitely not going well currently for the SAA. What are the Russians doing?

didnt they report before counter offensive still holding one well and an overlooking hill? better than nothing I guess

>twitter.com/SyriaNews15/status/728334708338208768

>Hoholmap
>4 hours ago

Dude, read the thread

I don't what in the fuck is happening at Shaer to be honest, i think that we need a good map.

Maybe they are south of Shaer Old Filed

Well obviously you don't want to destroy the ammo while you are still fighting so it is something that has to happen at the last moment when you are sure that you are about to be overrun. by that point everyone is just focusing on getting as far away as possible. Watch some of the drone views of positions collapsing, from everyone shooting to everybody running happens in around 30 seconds.

If the SAA had officers that could order and plan retreats they could decide that a position is unable to hold and plant charges before starting an orderly retreat. They don't have that though.

>i wish i could get some serious discussion
all you want to do is live out your fantasies of turkey taking over the world when in reality without NATO/US you would struggle just to take syria

>Arabs can't into war

After all, some places still don't have Russian Support like Palmyra, Latakia or Aleppo, so they're in the old model of arabs shits, and that go for ISIS too.

should also consider the SAA has lost some 50k solders over the span of the war. most of them probably the best trained/experienced so you can't blame the conscripts/militia that are basically fighting for their lives to keep alive

Anyone seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rg3uo8YMlcE
>GoPro HD footage: British YPG fighter in action against ISIS in Syria

proofs?

84 nations+Turkey+Saudi+some oppositions faggots inside Syria vs SAA only for almost 3 year + Hezbollah + Iraqi Militias + few Russians
+ some IRGC

There is a reason everyone else head mounts their gopros.

also should consider their enemies don't take prisoners - being captured means certain execution.

i wouldn't give a fuck about demo'ing some ammo if i was about to be over run neither

>jam
>has to disassemble the whole weapon to fix it

lmao what a shitty weapon

You forgot the Afghans.
twitter.com/markito0171/status/728262762217017345

if nobody was helping you at all, dealing with hezbollah/SAA/NDF, YPG and ISIS would be fucking exhausting no matter who you were and I don't know how you think the rebels at this stage would be in a position to govern syria anyway, you would be looking at PKK, hezbollah, and shia and christian/druze insurgent groups harassing the both of you forever

damn, what a lucky bastard

Nobody helps us dude lmao Why should we fight with saa or ndf without reason? US and NATO helps pkk/ypg already

>archive.is/fiF2x

Its absurd how well equipped ISIS has become and how much intel they get from countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey and still everyone just looks away and not even a word about sanctions or something against there terrorist supporting regimes...

>i would do the same thing

fat greasy spic on his fat ass, you're not helping the cause buddy

>Why should we fight with saa or ndf without reason?
when you invade a country you generally have to fight the government there
>US and NATO helps pkk/ypg already
this kinda actually makes me mad, you shill that the YPG is the same thing as the PKK so hard and hit them with artillery so they are so paranoid about you they keep ties with the PKK just in case, if you would stop accusing them of being terrorists for half a second maybe they could sit down and talk with peshmerga and have a future instead of preparing insurgents for the looming invasion

The ambush was geolocated

twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/728309985738956801

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.120739&lon=37.060179&z=18&m=b

It looks like the town is surrounded if I have the directions right.

>Pic of ants

And yes, i would rather retreat that losing manpower in a critic situation.

>VERY VIOLENT BATTLES ONGOING @ #Khan_Tuman #Khan_Toman #SAA Reinforcements Arrived

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/728345734190370816

I hope FSA/Nusra lose a large amount of militans, will be good for the other fronts.

This guy is fucking based. He can find anything

We dont invade directly and yes ypg and pkk is same thing we saw that after pkk operations Their equipment comes from ypg so we shell. They are terrorist and terrorist. If you kill my soldier or police you are a terrorist too.

KRG is enemy of pkk btw. Peshmerga will never talk with them

well they are, sadly Ivan has also posted a martyred SAA soldier now

SAA Soldier Nidal Ali Ahmed.

RIP, so many die protecting the Syria they believe in while the west does nothing or even provides the weapons theyre killed with

Kek

Alright, so I haven't been here for a while, but what's the situation? When I was here last there was the planning for the Allepo offensive. Did anything major happen since then?

KRG /wants/ to talk to them, they wont until the YPG goes on the offensive against the PKK
the YPG won't do that as long as you're looming invasion over their heads because they are planning to launch an insurgency against you when you do, see how this works?

SAA struggeling to keep their territories in Aleppo and near Palmyra. No news about the allgeded offensive.

Getting attacked by YPG, FSA, and ISIS all at once, or just ISIS?

Another SAA soldier martyed at Khan Tuman, says Ivan.

Fuck. RIP

Aleppo by "opposition", near Palmyra by ISIS

difference is though that that Aleppo area (Khan Tuman and Khalidiyah) have been SAA territory for a while

east of Palmyra (Sha'er gasfields) were only recently taken.

Alright, thanks. Saudis and Roaches pumping more money into ISIS now?

Dude, KRG economy is bound to Turkey. We have problem with syrian communie k*rds.
We made a oil pipeline with krg against iraq goverment will It's kerkük yumurtalık oil pipeline and pkk attacks it.

Let's make a deal pkk will leave Turkey and surrender?

perhaps. ISIS were pretty quiet on most fronts for a bit, but in recent days theyve increased pressure on both Azaz (opposition) and northeast of Palmyra (SAA)

however theyve started efforts and propaganda videos to literally train child soldiers, so I would hope that says something about man power shortage.

also
why arent the kurds opening any fronts against IS?? you never see any news of kurds fighting IS anymore, do they have a ceasefire or some shit or should I just follow more Kurd shills on twitter for better info

Ah, thanks again. Was only a matter of time until they pulled the Child Soldiers out eh?