Why don't english casters scream "goal" like any other normal person?

Why don't english casters scream "goal" like any other normal person?

Everytime is like "well, great shot by that lad". Is EPL really that boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5uT9ZXXpQY
youtube.com/watch?v=dzUliFG6yd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pma5RDt6MRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bundesliga has best announcers.

Because we're not a nation of interbred degenerates

Because they aren't allowed to stand.

It's a footballer's job to score goals, there is no need to act surprised when someone scores. The only time the announcer needs to shout is when a blooter is scored or a really important goal is scored (like the AGUEROOOOOOOOO goal).

>

No kidding. Plus hearing "GOAL" for 25 seconds is annoying as fuck.

They used to scream

> GERRAAAAAAAAAAAARD

whenever because they were/are all desperate for muh Liverpool to win the league and couldn't contain that but he never did anyway

Or when a Man United player scores. Remember Martin Tyler's orgasm over Martial scoring from like 5 yards out?

wat
they're boring as fuck

now this is a goddamned lie

Isn't England literally the most inbred country in western europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=m5uT9ZXXpQY

But then he said something mean about a woman ref and you know how it goes with PC culture...

Let's be real, if his name was Stefano Gerardinho he'd be considered the GOAT.

>he thinks that spanish commentors are great with their deep-throat-sounding "goooooooooooooool"

Isn't it true that all Americans are thickos?

Cause shouting GOAAAL is boring as fuck. "Oh my word, what a strike" or "and that is a fabulous effort" or whatever along those lines makes for much better commentary than some sweating bastard shouting golgolgolgolgol at the speed of light. That being said, arab commentators are GOAT if you understand them

get out paki cunt

Why the fuck does a certain subset of people really like yelling a lot? And for no reason too?

Personally I can't stand raising my voice. Stressing your vocal chords and making loud noises like an idiot just makes you look like a dumb monkey

>No singing
Plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=dzUliFG6yd4

screaming goal is a radialist tradition
if people were listening to the radio and the commentator said " puts it in!" most of the audience wouldn't even notice a goal happened.

I like our way because I can turn on some game on TV I'm only half-interested while I do other stuff, and if there's a goal the narrator will bring my attention.

Literally this, I miss the EPL on Fox with based Bambino

>Hay tiempo?? Agggh SIEMPRE HAY TIEMPO

>

Fucking based

>religion of inbreeding

when you scream goal at every single goal scored it kind of loses its purposes.

no doubt english commentary should be slightly livelier but everyone else is so much worse

>that defending

jesus

not the english ones that you can hear on the Bundesliga youtube channel (which is not available in Germany btw)

The GOAT

I remember the opening game against middlesbrough back in the 2004/2005 season, every time he took a shot, the announcer would shout, "Gerrraaaaaard"

>AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu
>absolutely fanstastic shot

jej

All 3 big monotheist relgions start with inbreeding

That's what they do for Pogba at the moment

And then when it invariably goes flying over the bar they're like "Good effort", "Can't blame him for trying!"

Literally where does this stereotype come from? We probably have the highest genetic diversity in Europe considering how many times we've been invaded and had huge migrations here

I live in London and I literally don't know a single person with pure English ancestry, everyone's got at least an Irish or French grandad or something

I guess you gotta go north

Everyone's got a black dad in Landan, ya cunt

>Using a DESIGNATED map

boy middle easterners sure do love their sisters

All this proves is that the more powerful your country is politically the less likely you are to be inbred.

The former USSR and America are clearly the best countries when it comes to people not having horrific genetic disorders.

>Ireland has less than mainland

even if mirrors are banned in the UK you don't really fool anyone la8d

>calls Americans for being fat and unhealthy
>lives in the country with the worst oral hygiene
>mad at Americans for great teeth and great oral hygiene
>mad at Americans for being American
Nice try

Go back to your shit-hole.

>Huehue casters have to scream because their leagues being so boring

English commentators are great imo, no need to force emotion when it isn't a special moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pma5RDt6MRw

>oral hygiene

The English have crooked, discoloured and ugly teeth, but they are above average when it comes to avoiding cavities and other dental issues. They simply don't give a fuck about looking nice.

Crooked, discouloured and ugly
Those are all signs of cavities

It's definitely not, it's just the amount of tea we drink that leads to discoloured teeth, there are people in the UK with shocking teeth sure, but I bet if I went to some trailer park in the USA there would be people with even worse teeth.

The main difference is British people aren't obsessed with having pearly white teeth whereas the second Americans come into money they get their teeth whitened.

I've never gotten my teeth whitened and they are still pearly, it's a matter of brushing with a good toothbrush and using good toothpaste that being said, a a good toothbrush is clean and washed properly it doesn't need to cost $100 it can cost $1 toothpaste is easy to get when it comes to being top of the line anyways the first impression happens within the first 20 seconds, why wouldn't you want to look good for the first impression especially with your teeth

Also, tea is super acidic drinking that much will rot your enamel away

fucking kek what a legend

Reminds me of 2010 WC vs Germany but that was the good midfielder...

British teeth aren't that bad now anyway, I've been told I have nice teeth by people in the past. I think the main problem is that everyone used to smoke 20 cigarettes a day before they knew how bad it was for you health. My father told me how his oldest brother would steal their pocket money and buy cigarettes, so he started smoking when he was like 10 years old. Luckily my parents stopped smoking when they were expecting their first child and they both have a full set of decent teeth, compared to my aunts that have horrible teeth who never gave up smoking.

Yeah and all French women have hairy armpits (couldn't think of an Austrian stereotype because you're irrelevant)

You want to see bad teeth you should head the Bulgaria and the surrounding countries.

sometimes I leave some EPL stream in the background while I'm doing other things, and most of the time I don't notice when the teams scores. I'm always surprised when I check back to the stream and see 4-4

Wasn't this a meme in America when I was a kid during some world cup since it was considered so funny that some famous anouncer would yell goal for half a minute?

Literally a forced meme.

>

>OH YES

I believe the term you're looking for is chimp out

post the van nistelrooy song

Lol I hate that american commentator that tries too hard to sound like latinamerican commentators when he screams "GOOOOOOAAAALL" evry time

cringe

cringe

>Our league
>Boring
It's far from being the pinacle of football. but it sure as hell is entretaining.
At least until every coach starts buying the "defend all game, win on counters/hoofball "meme.