>How you feel about your sex and love life

>16
>With my GF
>Like 2 months
>Yesterday
>Pretty well

underage b8

cancer

corporate demographic marketing census most likely.

blows my mind anyone answers these things.

B&

Nope, I'm just a bored b-tard wanting to make a mildly interesting thread

>29
>My hand and I are very close
>For a while now
>2014
>Frustrated

Single
A few months
Yesterday
pretty good not great

>24
>single
>got dumped 6 months ago, was with her for 4 years
>yesterday
>sex life great, love life ruined

single
~1 month
~1 month
meh, women are fucking cancer at times

>22
>In a relationship
>8 months
>Last night
>Best sex in my life, super open and up for basically anything

> 20
> single
> five months
> like a year ago
> probs dying alone

single
25 years
I guess I don't know what I'm missing, but my life is fairly fine right now. One of the biggest pros I see of being in a relationship is the emotional connection. I'm terrible at that and so having someone like that would really help me improve as a person in general. Also the added financial stability as some expenditures can be cheaper such as rent/mortgage. But my savings % right now is very very good but more money is always nice.

Sounds cheesy but I'm a firm believer in constant self improvement. In most aspects of life I can deliver on this. Deep emotional connections still elude me. I've had upfront casual sex offers litteraly sitting in my lap but I never really cared to follow through.

>18
>single
>18yrs
>if the hand counts yesterday...
>nonexistant

>19
>With GF
>About a year and a half
>Yesterday
>It's fucking fantastic, I never knew I could find someone who I could really be myself with, sexually and otherwise

>21
>Single
>A year
>A year
>Too focused other shit to care atm

>19
>gf
>a year and a month
>yesterday
>good about sex life
>love life is a little shady rn but it'll be worked out, nothing major

>23
>Have a fuck buddy
>2 months
>4 days ago
>Wish I could have love, but I'm fine for now. I'll just wait till my degree is finished and I move to the big city.

Married
14 years this June 6th (D Day wedding)
Content and happy

>22
>In a relationship, live together
>5 1/2 years
>Two nights ago
>Disappointed in myself

>19
>Single
>A little over a year
>A few months ago
>Very dissapointed with both. Currently talking to somebody right now and would very much like to start dating her

Married
10 years
Yesterday
Sex sucks, everything else is perfect

>19
>with gf
>2.5 years
>no idea
>shit sucks

>>Single
years
>>Optimistic

I was going to answer, but you made me rethink.

Those are some pretty strange questions if you aren't a corporate shill.

On a related note, i saw some hot babe on tv billed as a " millenial marketing expert."
What the fuck is that shit??
45 btw

>17
>Single, loneliness consumes me
>Almost a year
>Almost a year
>Found a qt and she seems nice but after everything w my ex, I'm closed in

I'm just some high college student bored as fuck just sitting in front of his laptop at midnight. I wanted to make a thread where people briefly share their sex/love lives.

>28
>Single
>4 years
>Week Ago
>It's whatever but it's been 7 years and I still think about how I let her get away.

you must be new here

>gotta be 18 kiddo

but since most (hopefully) of us aren't fags just say your 18 in HS its the same damn thing

In a relationship
2 1/2 years. Known each other for 5.
3 1/2 months.
Virtually no sex in the relationship. Disappointing. Besides that it's good.

oh and if you get banned delete your browser history (past week should do it), website caches and cookies and change your IP if you can bam unbanned

>19
>Single
>Soon to be a year
>Almost a year
>meh

Get out na nigga.. if she ain't putting out now, it's only going to become more rare

Wait, you've been dating this girl for over 2 years? And she hasn't fucked you for over 3 months?

God damn that is depressingly terrible, fucking dump that bitch

Forever alone
Since birth
Never
Hope for an early grave

>29
>long term dating
>dating for 3 years, started living together 4-5 months after we started dating, and dating after 2 months of knowing each other, moved in when she had her kid, 4-5 month etc.
>2 nights ago, she just started her period after so I wait a few days before diving back in the river.
>Not overly affectionate while still sharing a mutual intimacy where we always have something to talk about.
>The sex is always enough where at least one of us is walking funny after for a bit.

Bet one of em cheated and caught something

>19
>Single
>3 months
>3 months ago
>Shitty, now in a shitty countryside shithole with no one around, gotta stick it out till September cause Uni and shit

>25
>dating 22 yr old Filipino bitch
>9 months
>about 4 days
>the sex is ok but she's already lazy at it, as for love life I dunno, I am basically emotionally retarded and she gets upset frequently because of it

>30
>Single
>More or less my entire life
>Nearly two years ago
>Not happy, but I also know I don't have the good looks, wealth or status to change it significantly

>22
>Between dating and couple
> Almost 2 years, fucking God
>Last weekend
> We see each other to fuck at least once in a month, she has a full time work and I work and study so it's kinda hard to find time for us, and she live 20km from home.
I never told my friends that I've been fucking this girl for 2 years, we have thought in becoming a couple but at the end we said it just won't work, so we will continue to just see each other for sex. It's kinda sad but at the same time im ok because I have somebody, at least once in a month.