Autistic Hobbies Thread

> Autistic Hobbies Thread

I am really into aquariums. Like go to conventions and shit. Managed fish stores for 8 years (don't now thank Kek)

What's yours Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cht.xxx
youtube.com/watch?v=9A-aL49F0Jc
reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1031074
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/39-ksp-fan-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting on Sup Forums

music boxes

I've got uhh, a half dozen or so? just started

I'm a fucking furry

Question: have they managed to make an aquarium filter that doesn't have to be cleaned out?
That's the one thing I hated about them - Can I get like a 50gal tank that pretty much cleans itself?

Yugioh cards

I collect and clean ancient Roman coins. It's not as expensive as it sounds. You can pick up a lot of about 50 (pre-screened) coins for about $75 then you have literally months or even years of fun cleaning and identifying the coins.

I don't have any pictures since I'm not home but check out the coins on forumancientcoins.com

The cheap bronze coins in the members auction are pretty much what you can expect to find but sometimes you find a real jewel

Same but mine is cheap

I'm been spending an inordinate amount of time on chaturbate. Always been a voyeur and I can't stop watching all the hoes.

Protip: cht.xxx is a "fastlink" to cb.

gambling

Im really into videogames.
Well is more an adiction rather than a hobby.

Woodworking. Building furniture from whatever extras/cut-offs from my job sites. Mostly cedar. Coffee tables, nightstands, hope chests throughout the house.

welcome Australia

Collecting and listening to records.

That and classic video games.

huh. cool. didn't know aabout that. easier when im drunk or have my dick inmy hand.

I have a shinai, I pretend that I practise kendo even though there are no kendo clubs in my area. My form is probably weeaboo-tier and in reality I just like swinging the sword around like a retard.

Hi Tim how's Florida

same

Op here

Not really. They just naturally collect shit and get dirty. Its their job. They are easier to clean though, reef tanks dont use traditional filters that don't need cleaning. Mine runs on algae for nutrient export.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A-aL49F0Jc

Ewwwww. Comets? Really?

I'd let my wife get cucked by a swarm of niggers before I had that rainbow gravel abomination in my house

op link a good beginner aquarium guide or some shit. these stupid fuckin fish keep eating my live plants

I'm a small time youtuber

I collect pocket calculators, cheap wristwatches, autographs from female celebrities, and rocks.
I have a friend who has collected rubber bouncy balls for most of her life, and has something like 10,000 of them now.

Always need to do water changes. But if you get a pleco, snails, catfish or something like that they'll generally eat all the algae. Helps a bit in regards to keeping the tank walls, decoration, and substrate clean.

reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1031074

>tfw have literally no hobbies
I guess I spend a lot of time reading about WWII war machines, but that's it.

i wish i had an autistic hobby. nothing interests me, i'm so bored all the time ;_;

Oh hey it's Kairo Seijuro, my #1 idol!

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

That aside, I don't own any actual swords. Or trenchcoats. I'd probably hurt myself even with an unsharpened katana.

what kind of videos do you make fam?

A softie tank is boring. LPS and SPS tanks are where it's at.

I used to have a convict cichlid, but it died and goldfish are cheap so why not

Toy trains

I also advise you to remove the hinges of the doors to your stand and cover them in rustoleom or any enamel based spray paint. They WILL rust when exposed to saltwater and moisture.

Five stage plan my ass

Taking care of bearded dragons. They're not even that great of pets and expensive, but I just find them so damn fascinating.

There are so many autistic hobbies out there that there's no way you can't find your own. The stigma with grown men playing with toys is pretty much gone nowadays too so, always liked Legos? Go fucking find a huge sack of legos at a flea market and go to town with em.

Been there done that. I want easy now I never test and never change my water. Here's a 170 I maintained.

On my main channel I do gaming and vlogs (it's kinda boring) and on my second channel (I have them separate for personal reasons) I do snack food and drink reviews for gamers. I make sure to play a game whilst testing the snacks for a better and more educated opinion. Yes I know it's real fat ass of me, but I don't care.

>collect fake money
>obsessed with buying and sorting lego
>when I see copies of books I already own, I buy them because I like them so much
>nerf gun painting
>parbuckling
>geocaching
>beachcombing

never cared much for legos, what are some other hobbies?

I never tested either for LPS. SPS, on the other hand, you need to test. You can add some easy to keep LPS like euphyllias or open brain.

>>when I see copies of books I already own, I buy them because I like them so much
But at least the covers are different right?

dont really have any hobbies kinda wished i had one im bored

Come on man, doesn't he seem like the most trustworthy person you've ever seen?

>730988261
You have the entire Internet at your disposal, google "weird hobbies" or something. Or "normal hobbies" if you're into that shit. Or just fucking don't think about it too much and go buy a frisbee golf disc online right now and find out where the closest frisbee golf course is and try for a course record.

Right now its guns. Studying them, shooting them, modding them, reloading ammo

The shocker, I'm not american

Are you making any money? I've been thinking about getting into the YouTube scene

Anyone ever heard of the game Kerbal Space Program?
For the past year, I've been writing a fanfic novel which I post to the KSP forum. I don't know why, but I love doing it.

>I do snack food and drink reviews for gamers.
>Yes I know it's real fat ass of me

i've never heard of anything fatter lol

Please die immediately

Ya i don't euphyllia. Doesn't do anything for me. I hate scolymias and all that rainbow faggotry. I have a purple Malu anemone. My Australian flame melanopus are in QT

i masturbate

THAT'S RIGHT! i wanted to buy a hacky sack but i forgot, thanks dude

If you were american you wouldn't even call it a hobby, let alone autistic.

Russian? Australian?
I wish my country wasn't so anal with gun control, I just wanna easily buy a gun and ammo and go shoot some selfmade targets at the sandbanks

I bought the game and I barely understand it. It'a weird because I'm so autistic about aerospace, but I don't understand the game.

Nice feet.

I collect old, American coins. Usually from the 1800s.

Massive ww2 board games

Not always. If I can, I get an earlier edition, or hardback, etc. But I sometimes buy the exact same.

There you go. Footbagging does fucking wonders to your core strength too, if you stick with it.

that looks dope. is it like risk?

Muh guns, muh freedom! Ah I do envy the shit you guys can buy there

Not yet. Not enough subs and views. If you do get into it do it because you want to not for the money. If you do it for the money you're going to get bored fast.

Then I have achieved fatness.

I keep aquariums...
I also brows Sup Forums...
Love a good day vidya...
I build furniture...

I hate people IRL.

Fuck, no wonder I keep coming back here.

I collect Elvira memorabilia and make vhs cover art for modern movies/tv shows.

The trick with that game is to just keep trying. It's frustrating as fuck at times but the more you play the better you get. Once you get the hang of docking you'll pretty much be a master.

Canadian, its surprisingly easy to buy guns here

coding and ricing.
>Not specially good on either

Thanks dude, link for fanfic?

Oh man, my image of Canada as the best country in the world just keeps getting better.

Its called Axis and allies and it's similar to risk but more complicated and time consuming

You should give one to a friend, i mean if its the exact same copy its wasted money anyways.

Where you from user? UK would be my guess

Show me a fully functional man who has never masturbated and I will show you a fucking liar.

That's what I've heard..
>Don't do it for the money

But everything I do is for the money. I know that payout take work and aren't instant though.

Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures

Finland

Would move to Canada in a heartbeat if it were easier

My whole life revolves around norse mythology.

I figure there are probably some super pure Christian types who are sexually stunted but otherwise fairly balanced human beings

That's an awesome hobby, not an autistic hobby

That amazing

how much money is on the table there? $300 worth of models?

Fuck it, sure.

It's called "Pale Green Dot". You can find it in the fan works section of the ksp forums:
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/39-ksp-fan-works/

(I'd rather not post the direct link for security reasons. This is Sup Forums, after all)

>collecting Jules Verne books because they're fucking fascinating
>collecting geode rocks because I can release my stress when breaking them
>saving cool looking glass bottles
>browsing this fucking site

hey i said it was hobby dude

Yeah but everyone does it so its hardly 'autistic'

Funny I just bought a suomi M31 submachine gun that was made in finland like 4 days ago the irony that you probably cant buy it is funny. What are thr gun laws like there?

hey reef fags. do the coral chunks they sell for calcium reactors work as bio media? i wanna cryptic fuge that just small bits and qtip sponges.

To be honest then youtube isn't for you. Most channels anymore aren't making anything. There are so many youtubers copying other youtubers copying other youtubers. It's a massive shit show of copycats and all the unique channels (like my own) get shot down and pushed aside because we're not doing the "popular" thing to do. No other channel does reviews like I do, and I know because I've checked. But because I'm not doing popular things I get pushed aside. And even worse is if you do start doing the "popular" things you're still going to make almost jack shit because everybody's seen it already half a dozen times. Also right now the whole Ad-Boycott shit going on is really fucking with peoples revenue. Also people using AdBlock.

That's beautiful. Tell me more about aquariums.

collecting super old books
This ones from 1904

Just get live rock rubble. It's already biogically active and cheaper than the cal rd media

Where do you find old books?

my hobbies were 1. cars (hot rods), and 2. watches

then I got sick.

don't get sick in America.

It's to the point where I don't want to google "buying guns in Finland" in Finnish to check the facts. Probably gonna get swatted if I do. Owning a gun is something that will make your neighbors wary of you without fail over here.

As far as I know guns are heavily taxed on top of being retarded expensive in the first place. I'm pretty sure you need both a general licence for handling firearms and a separate licence for every firearm you purchase, as well as a separate licence for the purpose of the firearm; hunting/ranging/etc.

Importing guns is probably next to impossible seeing as importing anything is a fucking chore over here. If you buy a gun chambered for a specialty ammo you're probably fucked if you can't find the ammo domestically.

im paranoid about pests. otherwise id get garfs grunge or cryptic grown rock to see it.

just stole 'em from libraries (some libraries have very very old books).

collecting these suckers, sucks you cant find them around as much anymore