This was the most abysmal piece of degenerate unfunny garbage i've seen in a long, long time

This was the most abysmal piece of degenerate unfunny garbage i've seen in a long, long time.

It was like it was tailored for middle school students. I didn't laugh once. It was written by an autistic edgy kid with downs syndrome.

Did anyone actually enjoy this? I'm so pissed that I paid real money for that ticket.

>He paid money and actually went out in public to see this.

We're you embarrassed walking into the theater? Did you keep your head down?

>We're you embarrassed walking into the theater? Did you keep your head down?

you serious senpai? this shit has normie bait written all over it

your trying to hard to act like a rebel cuck

I went in for free since my friend works at the movie theatre and it was pretty terrible but the orgy scene made me want to walk out.

>I'm so pissed that I paid real money for that ticket.
Why did you do that? Didn't you see the trailer?

What happened in the orgy scene? Did they have like small food genitalia or something?

Dude the movie was awesome.

Sorry you're to stupid to understand the real meaning of the movie.

Isn't this a rebellion?

Little bit.

Basically a lot of dry humping and some genitals.

BUNOGOMY LOL

LOL IM A BUNOGOMIST
THE JOKE IS ANYONE THAT IS MONOGOMUS IS FREAKIN WEIRDO?? LIKE IT'S 2016 HAVE MULTIPLE SEXUAL PARTNERS POLYSEXUAL

HOT DOG IS ATTRACTED TO THE BUNS IT'S AN ANIMATED FUNNY MOVIE ((((FOR ADULTS)))) BUNOGOMY

You paid for it
Deal with it faggot

>Walked out at the 40-minute mark
>Remembered the orgy scene from the leaked synopsis only after I walked out

dodged a bullet

Taco Salma Hayek used Seth Rogen as a strapon to go through Bagel Ed Norton (in his best Woody Allen impression) to go inside Bun Kristen Wiig.

Several things of this nature occur throughout the 10 minute sex scene.

So how about that orgy scene huh?

nudes when?

I actually enjoyed it. I knew what to expect going in, I knew it's target audience, so I wasn't blindsided by anything.

Meat Loaf fucking killed me though, holy shit I should have seen it coming.

You had to watch it to know that?

Why do people who know it'll be bad keep paying this hack to watch his movies? Rogan is an unfunny, untalented hack who fills the void of humor with swearing, innuendos, and drug references.

Other user was saying the sex scene was about a minute or two?

Why are neckbeards so easily triggered by films?

How does the movie end?

You're just stupid this movie is so unwoke that it's woke af

It felt longer.

Another thing, Cera's character had a pretty interesting arc.

looked funny as a short film (5-10mins)

doesnt need to be a full movie

>Movie full of racial stereotypes and racist humor
>Sup Forums cries about it because Seth Rogen

i easily get more pussy than you, if i even wanted it, and look better than you, physically. mentally, way smarter.
Don't believe me, leave your snapchat, will show you my huge erect cock, and my beautiful face, dont care.

Fact is, you're actually a loser nerd and I'm not, easily.

don't hurt yourself trying to make a comeback though

dank meme bro

The food bands together and fucking massacres all the humans in the store, there's an orgy, and they feel free to live their lives.

What follows next fucking killed me, and it's a cheap joke but one of the best in the film. Don't spoil it for yourself.

Then Firewater (Bill Hader) and Gum teach the gang that they're all cartoons, and they're played by voice actors. Gum has built a Stargate so that they can enter our world, and the movie ends.

He saw it for free but he's still paying for it

I'm sickened, yet curious.

please be lying about that last part

you aren't, are you

Fuck off, normalscum. You aren't even in the same ballpark as what makes a human fucking being.

As far as I'm concerned, you are as related to me as a fucking banana. You know nothing of what it feels to be anxious, NOTHING. NOTHING!

You have it sooooo fucking easy, don't you? Always living the good life with your 2 houses, 6 cars, 20 girlfriends, 700 children, and $9,000,000 monthly income.
Put yourself in my shoes for ONE DAY and I guarantee you will be a broken shell of a man. You are so used to fucking dream world that it seems bizarre to you that other people don't have billionaire lifestyles left and right.

No really, you are human fucking waste contributing nothing to this world except more nigger children you get from one night stands with loose, disease-ridden, black whores. You are SUB FUCKING HUMAN.

Fuck right off back to and >>>/rddt/ and while you're at it, GET THE FUCK of MY board you HUMAN. FUCKING. TRASH.

good one dude, yea i'm definitely some autistic bearded retard that would ever consider having a tattoo

do yourself a favor and try harder next time, sure you have funnier pictures in your autistic Sup Forums folder

Hehehehehe

No.

screencapped and going right in my cringe folder, you tried way to hard to be funny and your prose is indicative of an autistic child under 25 who is in possession of lv.1 irony and a basic meta

Oh wow I thought you were joking about pretending to not be a repulsive neckbeard, but you're serious aren't you?

That's embarrassing, because just like when you pretended to have a girlfriend who "went to another school" in HS, nobody believes your lie now.

>someone actually had to write this all out
>someone wrote this all out and thought it sounded like something that needed to be put to film for eternity

webms when??

i recommended you stop trying so hard, and you go ahead and try even harder, but with a pathetic projection on top, looking forward to more replies from you.

Should Paul Feig direct the remake?

>not buying a ticket to Bad Moms to see a film you would hate

This all happens in the film btw, practically verbatim.

>If I even wanted it

>86% on Rotten Tomatoes

It's... It's going to plummet over the weekend... Right?

Nope :)

So is there a video of this scene anywhere? I can't believe this is real and actually got animated.

>p...projecting!

Literally all the Sup Forumsbeard can cry when you're fucking its hairy fat ass

Why are there apostrophes after every pluralized word?

>get's
>open's

And so on.

Good one, tell it again

yea i pretty much did make you my bitch and anally exhaust you through your own computer. keep crying

Fuck I didn't mean to say pluralized

My mother and cousin have already bought tickets.

Do I warn them about the food orgy?

Why does god hate you user? It's why he made you a neckbeard

Is it something your whore mother did to offend him?

Holy shit, if they don't know their reaction will be fucking P R I C E L E S S.

DON'T TELL 'EM.

I've got to choose between seeing this, Bad Moms, or Suicide Squad.

What should I pick? Suicide's Squad's reviews were in the toilet.

aite im leaving, work on not being such a pussy though :/

The only one I've seen is Suicide Squad. It wasn't great but it's probably the best of the three. Second half of the movie pretty good, first half is just really boring

Haven't seen Bad Moms, but if you want generic superhero antics and nonstop classic rock by all means go ahead with Suicide Squad.

If you want an insanely offensive yet still surprisingly original film Sausage Party's your best shot.

Suicide Squad is fun. The acting is actually pretty good (other than the joker) despite the plot being shit.

Came here to post this.

Saw it as well, can confirm they reference Seth as low level comedian/Jew and Norton has higher tier actor/Jew.

DUDE SEX CAN SOLVE ANY PROBLEM LMAO

I've seen Suicidr Squad and Sausage Party. SS actually made me want to kill myself and that's coming from a DCuck. Sausage Party is juvenile but actually enjoyable and gave me a few good laughs so I'd say that.

>Ed Ward Nor-tan? What kinda parent gives their kid some cunt name like that?

apparently you need to be a DChad to enjoy SS

You had one fucking job you stupid goy

I was reading how it pissed SJWs off.

I liked it

Why would you pay money to watch something that's so obviously going to be shitty gags?

I just came back from watching and I didn't know about the orgy. Shit had me dying. Best scene in the movie.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down SJW, Seth is one of you guys, so it's totally ok for HIM to make jokes about rape and racism stuff. ;^)

>racist

I was wondering why and then I remembered it's probably that native american whiskey bottle

>Seth Rogen

What the hell were you expecting?

>it pisses off SJWs
Fuck. Now we're all going to have to act like we like it.

Damn Michael Cera, what happend?

>weak chin, no visible jawline, forward head

Is this the worst a man can look? All he needs is to start going bald, and he'll be the pinnacle of beta male.

I know because I suffer from these things too.

LMAO even tho ur posting anonymously its pretty evident your bat shit retarded. user kill ur self. hahah sum1 actually typed that

Michael Sera looks like shit

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was six years ago.

Cera looks like he's aged fucking 20 years in that time.

What the hell happened to him? Drugs?

D U D E W E E D
LMAO

>Watching Suicide Squad
>made you want to kill yourself
What did you expect?

Jews are white, they said.

I would never, ever pay money to watch this.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read.

... but I might watch it when it gets online cause that's something so fucking degenerate that I have to see it.

>Paying money
>Not just buying a ticket for a movie you want to see succeed that plays at around the same time and ducking into the showing of what you want actually went see
This thing always looked like dogshit, I'm not sure what you expected

tfw Jared Leto is 44 and still looks like this

Why must genetics be so cruel?

>paying at all

Pretty much what I thought. The war scene in the commercial with all the food dying looked funny. I'll watch that part when its on YouTube but I'm good on the dick and innuendo jokes mixed in with low hanging fruit done to death God jokes I'm sure this shit is full of

Tell me the cheap joke ending. Will never watch this

I agree the only part i chuckled at.

Then Firewater (Bill Hader) and Gum teach the gang that they're all cartoons, and they're played by voice actors. Gum has built a Stargate so that they can enter our world, and the movie ends.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tell them that it's all gonna be funny stuff. They'll never see it coming until it's too late

the orgy scene was a bitch much was it?

You sure showed him XD!

>This was the most abysmal piece of degenerate unfunny garbage i've seen in a long, long time.
I bet you didn't even watch it.

It was fun.

Every joke is "dude sex lmao"

wtf i love hitler now

>a rape scene

Are they referring to Douche shoving his nozzle up the human's ass? Because that's the only thing resembling rape that I can think of.