Donald Glover Is The First Choice For Young Lando Calrissian

KEK
Star Wars babbies getting cĂșcked left and right. RIP your franchise.

Why is it a problem? Do the Sup Forumsbeards think young lando should be played by a white guy?

And?

>young Lando Calrissian
>32 years old

what's even the point?

>black character continues to be played by a black man
I really fail to see the issue here

Although Donald doesn't really have Billy Dee's suaveness, but who does?

He's a fucking terrible actor

i know like seriously OP is fucking retarded

Dong Lover is a shitty shitty actor. Like bad tv show tier of shitty.

I did the math, this post checks out

No one said it's about his race you fucking mongoloids. The point is he's a shitty television actor and he's going to be put in the most famous film franchise in the world. He's fucking garbage and will dilute the movies even more to being less cinematic and more like some cheap Netflix shit.

To be fair....for the most part so was Billie Dee Williams

>rogue's going to fail because a minor supporting actor is played by a mediocre actor!
Okay.

And some no name random who could do an impression of Harrison Ford was the first fan choice for Han Solo.
Means fuck all.

I was hoping for that yeah

young lando is about the same age as "old" lando but without the charm?

at least if you grabbed some gay-sounding romantic Gaye-tier r&b singer and made him a contrast with what noob Lando will become it could be interesting.

Seeing a comedy actor doing a SNL impersonation is boring (or worse, he doesn't even do the character at all)

great, both han and lando will be manlets

white males arent the only people that watch star wars

Donald Glover is a dork, not cool at all. I can't think of any young black actors that are cool though, and all rappers today are either eccentrics, dorks or legit low IQ drugged out thugs.

Can't think of anyone to play Han Solo either though

BIG BLACK DINGUS

>tfw no Danny Glover

Billy Dee Williams was permacool and smooth.
Donglover is a nervous, quipping sperg

DISAPPOINTING REGULAR BLACK DICKS

older than williams was

No, they think it should be played by a black guy, not Childish Gambino.

Oh c'mon not the autistic nigger from The Martian god damn it god fucking damn it fuck you disney god damn it fuck every single that allows this to keep happening god fucking damn it damn it damn it

fucking hate those fucking jews

it's disgusting that black males keep black women from being represented in star wars and media

we're not your mammys

So is every other actor that has been in Star Wars - what's your fucking point?

>alec guinness
>james earl jones
>frank oz
>ewan mcgreggor
>mark hamill
>ian mcdaramid

I nominate chance the rapper

idk how i forgot peter cushing

this

if anything glover might be able to do a billy dee impersonation since hes a comedian as well. he can have a low voice in his song when he wants

>not Idris Elba
CURRENT YEAR

But seriously is there anyone as smooth as Colt 45? Or are they just gonna through Michael B Jordan cause he's the only other young black guy?

No one's going to talk about how OPs source is the site that shal not be named?

Lando is black. What the fuck are you on about?

>nobody mentioned two black kids getting their first library cards

watch your mouth

>Almost 6 thousand people thought this was worth their time.

Disney should start out doing Lando movies before they rush out to do a series of Han Solo movies. Hopefully they put a lot of planning into this one coming up and any future ones.

People will be less likely to get angry at Disney if they make movies about characters besides Luke, Han, and Leia because they'll probably care less if they don't meet their expectations or change something about the characters. It would be nice ones about characters besides those three have lots of planning put into them, but if Disney wants to rush into making some movies it would be better if they do it with people besides the most major characters.

>Although Donald doesn't really have Billy Dee's suaveness, but who does?
Fiddy

I guess if they wanted they could hire someone who looks less like Billy Dee Williams than Glover, but then have him get his face med up in the last movie like Luke to explain why he doesn't loo quite like Williams.

How about they put Zendaya into a future movie as a cameo as Lando's sister?

They're both in the new Spideman movie.
She looks sort of like she could be related to Billy Dee Williams. If they get Donald Glover to play Lando they might want get her skin slightly darker, though. They could use her in various later stuff to make even more money. What do you guys think?

>picking the whitest black actor possible

ugh, typical hollywood

>Sup Forumsbeards
way to bring up DA EBIL NAZZIS out of nowhere.

Sup Forums is reddit

>he doesn't realise that blaming Sup Forums for things they have nothing to do with is the hot new meme

>White knighting Sup Forums
S s Adolf senpai. Did you notice me? Kyaaa.

Whatever exhausts the franchise and forces Jewsney to bury it into the ground fastest

They want to cast THIS guy as the YOUNG Lando?