Girl I like tells me she's going to bed

>Girl I like tells me she's going to bed
>She knows I'm feeling awful so I ask her to stay up for an extra 10 minutes
>She tells me she can't
>She says goodnight
> Couple of minutes later
>She texts me
>Ask her why she's still up
>Talks about her staying up to talk to her boyfriend that they ended up having a fight and she's sad
I've known her for two years and been there for here through everything and she can't even stay up ten minutes just to cheer me up but can talk to her boyfriend who she hasn't known for as long as I've known her.
What is this shit? Am I rightfully mad or not?

>>>r/niceguys

shes not your girl dude, it does not matter how much you are there for her, how much you care about her, get over it

you need to man up and move on, stop being a bitch who revolves his life around her and stop serving as a crutch for her.

>Actually maintaining any form of contact with a female

Nice remi btw

But she should at least fucking care.

You are under 18 years old, I presume? Otherwise, you have no prior experience with women. This is a common occurrence for the walking fleshlights. They are impossible decipher for a majority of things they do, like an ever-changing Rubik's cube that has uses emotions and frailty to its advantage, but is completely uncaring and cold. I suggest dating older than you.

But that won't happen. Too bad.

Not him btw

It's because you don't mean shit to her lmao. Why do you still talk to her if she treats you like that?

That's a horrible idea. The worst.

'Aww that sucks you guys fight so much. If it's so hard why not break up? I'm sure there's lots of REAL MEN out there who would treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Like a princess ;)'

try that op

>I've known her for two years and been there for here through everything and she can't even stay up ten minutes just to cheer me up but can talk to her boyfriend who she hasn't known for as long as I've known her.

Stop being an entitled piece of shit you immature fuck. So what if you've known her longer? So what if you "treat her nicely"? You're doing it for your own ulterior motives, what even gives you the right to be possessive to a girl who has a boyfriend that's not you?

Either stay mad like jealous beta faggot or deal with it and tell her how you feel.

It's like you're actually autistic. He's too much of a bitch to take control, or move on, so why not go for a more mature woman instead of some cunty little girl?

I tip my fedora to thee, good day sir.

*winky face*

Literally the only woman you should care about in your life is your mother. Nobody else really matters that much.

He has a higher chance to live jumping off a cliff than finding a woman who would actually want to baby sit him.

Why do you associate yourself with these types of people?

>Dating an old hag who has most definitely hit the wall.

Fuck off, cuck.

What about your grand mother? Your sister? Your daughter? Your grand daughter? The mother of your children?

Stop trying to sound edgy, you just make yourself look stupid.

Stop being so easily offended, you goddamn snowflake.

If you were dating her, who would you rather she pick to stay up and talk to, her boyfriend (you) or a guy who likes her?

She's loyal, idiot, she's not dating you right now.

Who's offended here? You're the guy trying his hardest to be pretentious in an anonymous image board.

She's using you as a crutch. Deal with that information as you will.

Nuh-uh! No im not!

IDK i can't even get a bitch to talk to me, I wouldn't associate with her but u also sound like a major self entitled chode.

She wants a fucking male, not a friend. You have to act like a roman general. Powerful, Always five steps ahead, a leader, strong, cruel to your enemies, kind to your friends. A leader knows what is best and doesn't ask, he isn't coy and he doesn't fuck around. He doesn't hope. You go in to that chat and tell her you are taking her to dinner. You command her to drop that shit. You lead her to bed. You don't ask unless you actually need to know what she thinks to make a good decision.
Quit. Being. A. Little. Bitch.

She already has a male. She's looking for a stool, one that will support her, one that she doesn't have to support.

I'd suggest ditching her, she seems like a terrible friend and you won't be getting her pussy. Cut your losses and move on. This really goes to show you, that men and women can't be just friends.

This is fast track thinking to be the male equivalent to a crazy cat lady when you get older. Women arent fucking rocket scientists, and it doesnt take some think tank dweller to figure them out. You just have to not be an autistic shallow faggot.

thats messed up on her part

slash r slash theredpill