What configuration looks better?

What configuration looks better?

Or

Why don't be you own one?

Timestamp you fuck

The first pic looks better by far.

I'm guessing your magazine tube holds 8 shells?

The odds of you needing more than that in a home defense scenario are slim to none.

Nix the auxiliary bullshit and stick with the classic pump shotgun.

Hard to get perspective, put it in your mouth and take a picture

Happy

But in yours would be way better picture wise

Where's your simcard, faggot?

In the phone I took the pic with obviously lol

Your story sounds pretty fishy.

Show us a picture of your cock so we know you're telling the truth.

Umm ok

How do I know that's your cock?

We need cock and gun in same pic.

In fact, stick your cock down the barrel.

First, carry extra rounds in a pouch or something.

You can see the bottom of the pistol grip be side the back of my tv remote above the tip of my cock above the couch and my cock if way to fat to fit down the barrel

stuff your soft cock into the barrel

It's still to fat

I'll believe it when I see it.

I think taking out the chair gives the coffee table a more distinctive character. Good job OP

Whats with the guns

I like the first configuration too but it's so long the sencond pic is only 28 inches long, it fits nicely in a duffle bag

If you like the 2nd one better then stick with the 2nd one. It's your gun.

Why is the ability to fit in a duffle bag important?

Cause it's easier to walk around with it, In and out of my apartment building, I can throw it beside me in my truck and nobody looks twice like it's gym clothes or something.

I like your thinking, concealable and practicle for Home defense. No one needs a butt stock unless your shooting slugs with a rifled choke at targets 50+ yards. Second config

Why the fuck would you want to walk around with a shotgun in a duffle bag?

If it's a matter of getting the gun from point A to point B, any gun can be transported in a case regardless of size. Who cares if people know it's a gun?

If you just like to have a shotgun handy wherever you are, then I'm at a loss for words.

Are concealed carry pistols legal where you are?

Any state allows conceal carry with obtained state permit. Arizona allows conceal carry with out permit as long as are a resident and 21 years of age

That still leaves the question of why one would need a shotgun to be concealable in a duffle bag.

If you need a small shotgun to keep at your bedside/under a shop counter then fine. But why the need for a gun that easily fits into a duffle bag?

In what kind of scenario does OP think he would need a discreet shotgun to carry around?

Canada bro, to get a pistol I need to be a member of a gun club(not hard) tell the police when I'm going to the gun club, am only allowed to travel on a direct root to and from gun club. Which I don't mind cause I can have them around the house. But the killer is you give up your privacy rights and the police can come into your house have see how you store it anytime they want with out a warrant. So I opted out of a restricted lisence (pistols/shot barrel rifles and ar15s) for just a non restricted lisence which is just long guns. Which I'm quite happy owning And keeping warrantless searchs at bay

What op is more concerned about is the general publics opinion. He obviously travels with it and doesn't have case for it. If you open carry anywhere people get nervous. Also people often rob others who open carry, they know you have a weapon so they come up from behind at gun point and take your weapon. Any scenario could happen where he might need the shotgun, unlikely but possible. State's with the least restrictive gun laws are the most safe areas to live for a reason.

Oops assumed this was usa jurisdiction

I guess that makes a little more sense, but I still don't think lugging a shotgun around for self defense is a feasible idea. Do what you want though, I don't give a shit.

Here's my guns. No license, registration or permit of any kind required for any of them.

U jelly?

Not really

Did you get the AK or the SKS first?

Splendid.

Tell me, are telescopic police batons legal where you live? I think carrying one of those in your pocket wouldn't be a bad idea for self defense.

I got the SKS first.

I don't shoot it a lot, so I kinda sorta regret it, but maybe it will appreciate in value, so I think I'll hang onto it.

If you're contemplating getting one or the other, I'd go with the AK, but getting both has its merits.

ATF is gonna shoot your dog now

>stick your cock down the barrel
THIS