2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=5yRgiXh2fP4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
letsplaysoccer.com/facilities/9/teams/250342
playgreenville.com/team.php?id=2254
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31691719
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/konrad-reuland-cause-of-death-age-teams-nfl-sports-deaths-2016/116oy5qeji5a01vgzbux0x3m0j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Sissoko's physicals are a fucking joke

2nd for how is this guy rated so highly

Outer space edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

Lmao'd

>streaming live from Space
Terrorists really are branching out

Beautiful.

who wants to give me a key so i can finally play fm 17

I think I'm going to go for it.

BASED
AS
FUCK

Get rekt, BATE.

Pretty good youth intake

>M(R)

>Winger
I'm sorry for your loss

Both of you can fuck off with your anti winger bullshit.

>M(R)
>winger
My condolences.

>winger

yikes

I love wingers, but only when they are AMR/L

>winger
lel

At least they can be told to cut inside

before I jump on the >winger meme I want to actually see his attributes

>la città de Roma

>nigerian
>winger
>acceleration 10
>jumping reach 4
>bravery 4
>dribbling 5
>5'8

ew get rid of him

>slow manlet
lmao

I'm training Derby, are they goodguys? I was training Brighton but they pissed me off.

If by good guys you mean the first team to ever concede a goal in league football then yes

Well they aren't Millwall.

>Celta

stephen mbad

>Naposhit

that warrants a pizza party

>Monaco
Very impressive.

>Schalke

Meh whatever.

>implying I wasn't being sincere

I can never tell with you Canadians.

And the league table.

>yfw I really wasn't

Nice league.

>mf
>sincerity

> tfw you're 9th in the PL with 13 games to go and you're punching well above your weight so realistically the best you can hope for is to maintain your position and worse case scenario is lower mid-table and it feels like the season's never going to end

Yea I kind of figured. If it isn't FC French Toast from the French 4th division nobody really cares.

You and I both know there's no such club as FC French Toast.

Not yet anyway.

What about FC Tractor?

>letsplaysoccer.com/facilities/9/teams/250342
>yfw

>Liverpool FC
I know they're shit, but come on.

>playgreenville.com/team.php?id=2254

the grenville league? my god its all coming full circle.

China or United States for preseason tour?

China

United States.

Both

Neither

Doesn't matter. It's all going to be the same thing when Trump is officially in charge anyway.

That would be Russia and USA, not China and USA.

>inch and a half of snow
>city shuts down
Ayy lmao this will always be hilarious.

USA then China then nearby teams for a well rounded preseason.

>this happens
>ball stays there and literally nothing happens for the next 42 minutes

la...

Didn't they say they fixed that bug in today's patch?

I guess their fix didn't work so well. And there's still a bug where players often demand £1000-£3000 appearance fee on non-contracts in 6th tier English football.

>tfw no aryan mexican moroccan bf

HES FUCKING 28

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31691719

better that than him dying at 29 tbqhwy

>Former Ravens, Jets tight end Konrad Reuland dead at 29

sportingnews.com/nfl/news/konrad-reuland-cause-of-death-age-teams-nfl-sports-deaths-2016/116oy5qeji5a01vgzbux0x3m0j

>Ravens, Jets

good riddance desu senpai

>implying smashing heads and necks together with other meatheads is on the same level as real football

>Partially retiring from professional
>Partially
Chill. He'll just be part-time now.

Ahhh good. There was a bit of panic

At least, I'm pretty sure.

Uhhh he's already part-time

Amateur then.

Guess the result,

Champions League Knockout round 1

Guess the result,

Champions League Knockout round 2

aggr 4-0 to bayern

2-1 1st
1-2 2nd
4-2 to Bayern on aggregate.

>ywn have a qt qf that plays for some soccer team
>she will never come home and take out her rage at her shit wingers on you sexually

Fug I just noticed I didn't post the pic.

>My 18 year old starting GK is dropping in form
>So are my 21 year old forwards

Is this what complacency looks like? Am I going to get exposed soon?

time to reshuffle your tactics and look for a better defending coach

>two regens with the same uncommon last name in your team
>they're not brothers

>GK pulls off a bunch of great saves that win you the match
>6.8

>GK bloots the ball up to your striker who scores
>instant 7.5

sauce on hottie in pic?

>3 training injuries in one week
It's like things were going too well in my save

>GK has good penalty ability and takes the penalties
>always highest rated keeper of the league

>GK is a free kick expert and takes penalties
>Wins Ballon d'Or

>board sells (player) without my permission
>your decision to let (player) go is seen as an aberration

okie dokie

>15 Dribbling
>Walcott as my captcha

It seems that now the IWB somewhat works. 15 and 16 here are IWBs. They don't seem to act solely as defending IFs(S) anymore. I did notice that the role had been tweaked in FM17, and with the new patch it has been tweaked even further.

#15 with "Get Further Forward". Obviously and to the eternal disgust of MF, #7 and #9 are AML/R with the Winger Support role (4-2-3-1 Wide), as having both IWBs and IFs became redundant. I like it because I get to keep some width while still having good density in the midfield especially when building up and defending, which I didn't have with an usual 4-2-3-1 Wide where I'd see long balls straight over my CMs, or a 4-2-3-1 DM Wide where the DMs sit very low.

The team I'm facing is extremely weak, I'll see if I have an earlier save with a somewhat stronger team to try this against.

>tfw you have to make late tactical changes

Guys how do I turn a 35 year old player into a staff member?

you hope he doesn't outright retire completely from football when he leaves.

you could see if there's a private chat option about offering him a coaching post after his playing days are over. it's not guaranteed either way.

He actually came to chat to me about his future, I told him I didn't want to lose him and offered him a post which he was happy with, but I have no idea how to offer it him!

I'm such an idiot (-_-;)

#15 with the ball, #16 making out with my left CM #19, a DLP(S). Probably something to watch out for. I still wish I could use alternative formations with my 3-4-3 Diamond: I could defend with a flat 5-4-1 by making the AMC move down and attack with a 3-4-3 Diamond.

In FM 17 (perhaps 16), when a player is around his 30s you can simply ask the board to send them on a coaching course. You can also try to talk to them about taking a specific coaching role. Just right click on them and see what your options are.

Happened to me, had an excellent GK in the CSL who helped me win the league. The board sells him a few days after transfer opens for 3 million because I kept declining the earlier offers. Apparently 3 million "was too big a number to ignore", and the resulting fan reaction was utter outrage.

Someone had suggested this and it helped me: basically, if you see that clubs are firing offers at your player(s), and if you already have convinced the board once about keeping the player, put a very low asking price instead and reject every offer. Probably your player will get mad but at least you'll keep him. And if the agent comes to ask for a new contract, give them one before they get mad and leave on a free 10 months later.

you won't be able to offer it to him until he's ready to start the position. even then, he could eventually decide he doesn't want to coach in the end.

you're not an idiot man, there's nothing you're doing wrong. it's a game-ism that you have to deal with, and really it's pretty realistic. players who want to transition into coaching might be put off by the licensing courses, have real world issues to take care of before they coach, or just need a break/have a complete change of heart.

just let it play itself out naturally, then understand whatever happens will happen. all you have to do is keep your eye on him until he retires or wants to coach.