When did you grow out of hating My Chemical Romance?

When did you grow out of hating My Chemical Romance?

Never really stopped liking them since early adolescence but got into their older shit when I was like 20

Best rock band of the '00s
I mean who's the competition, Wolf Parade?

Me on the left

>grow out of hating My Chemical Romance
you kinda sound like a 40yo emo living in denial

>Ever started liking MCR...

When I realized that half of their projects are really good and the other half are pretty shit. Same as Weezer.

There ain't enough room on this board for two MCR threads.

yeh dood fuk le emo fagggzz XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lolololol kek hahah LPPPPP

never since im not gay

fuck off retard

what's gay about wanting to suck Gerard Way's erect manhood? Your balls won't even touch

yeah lol fuck the emo retards bro lololol XDDD amirite yeaha hahah lolo

geez, someone got two full scoops of chromosomes

yeaaahjhh scoop le emo faggz eyes out wit spoonz lmao XDDDDDDd dd kekeke loha

never liked them as a kid

Arctic Monkeys

was too busy listening to metal when they were popular and hot-topic core emos were the gayest to ever live

I'm ashamed to like some of their songs just as much as I like AFI

The White Stripes

the strokes.

who? honestly the name sounds like shit compared to gotyes stage name. listen to gotye

Definitely Arctic Monkeys or the Strokes those two bands of the 2000s were good af

No wait fucking scratch that it's At the Drive In for sure the tops it

Hi emo fag

Remember when kings of Leon were good?

Emo is for those "le im so depressed i want to die i run off of validation xDDDDDDDDDD" retards. They're also really elitist about their shit taste which is odd becasuse as we've already established: they have shit taste and are fucking retarded

Having this bad of taste is strictly against the rules

As soon as I realized that the only thing more cringe than kids in their emo phase are adults who just left their emo phase a week ago and need to find every excuse to prove how "not emo" they are when ultimately nobody cares.