>feels
>Nothing Found

bamp post you depressed fuckers I know you're out there

bump

Being an oldfag this one hits me hard.

who kno what dis from?

Do you?

yes, seeing if anyone recognizes it.

Proposed during high school graduation with blessing of a principal... yeahok.jpg.

0 feels felt, fake as fuck, OP probably screencapped his own greentext and is reposting it ad nauseam. Abandon thread.

what happened to feels threads? they just disappeared all of the sudden. it's nice to finally see one again.

Its from a failing show that jumped the shark pretty hard. Amber was a worthless cunt, like the rest of the muppets they tried to reboot the show with after they wrote themselves into a corner.

>both of us completely failing civics...
>valedictorian speech...
Something doesn't add up

He proposed to a girl during high school graduation after barely a year with 0 objections from any parents to a girl who is giving a valedictorian speech and 100% going to college and the thing that doesn't add up for you is that?

>failing
>lasted 4 more seasons
>admitted defeat before becoming unpopular

shut your whore mouth, House is the best show ever

There's no way she just so happened to faint when user proposed to her. Fake.

Not in a healthy person maybe... a person with a brain tumor can easily be overstimulated.

Looks like the note amber left Wilson In season 4 I think.

Peaks at season 4, 7th ranked show in America, nearly 18 million viewers over the course of the season.

Fast Forward 4 seasons, now down to 58th, half the audience after dropping an average of 2.3 million viewers a season (approx 13% of peak viewership)>

Yup, sure glad they quit before the death spiral.

sure as hell wasn't as bad as 97% of shows on TV.

The only way to avoid it completely is to have a pre-planned end, e.g. breaking bad.

Don't get me wrong, I also think it peaked in 4, but 8 was also good I thought. 7 was a garbage, 6 was meh, but still better than 1

ill contribute

Thing is, I liked some parts of it.
I'm holding out for some more of that.

Yes, when compared to the super high standard of Jersey Shore and the Bachelor, House is super awesome, you have me there.

Space man

>8 was good

He went to fucking prison for multiple felonies and within 6 months is practicing medicine again. Then after he fakes his own death in a building fire to escape going back to prison (somehow) the show ends with him riding motorcycles around with his Oncologist best friend that is dying of cancer. You're joking, right?

Are you not aware of the common show/movie plot where the hero does something bad, gets in trouble, goes to prison, then is needed again by the public? Almost every TV show has had it.

See: Hancock, House, Simpsons "Marge In Chains", and many others.

If you hate it good for you. You can hate whatever you want. Some people are convinced TBBT is a good show. Some people are retarded.

fuck

fuck

Holy fuck user, I'm crying. Fuck man, its 3AM here

>we both did

user, why.

this is too real...

too real tonight bros, and to say she stopped me from ending it... twice.

I cont post anymore, ive finally reached my breaking point. Goodnight Sup Forumsros

What keeps you going?

that I have no real reasons to kill my self

she did, at one point a year and change ago,

Her.

I wanna see how it ends.

Because I think my family would be ruined. Or maybe im just in over my head? Who even would miss me?

My phones at 5%, so I'll be leaving you all shortly. To be honest, the main reason I come to Sup Forums is for the feels threads. As a chronically depressed person, I always feel alone in the hole that I've dug for myself. But here, I finally feel like I have company. Shitty, sorrowful company, but company nevertheless. Thank you all for participating, whether you just lurked or contributed. Goodnight everyone, may you find temporary relief in your dreams.

goodnight Sup Forumsro

I actually don't feel too depressed anymore in general. I only made the thread because I miss my ex a lot, and wanted to help out sum anons

There are those in this world still oppressed by the upper classes.

my nigga this is pure

nice bait, no one is this stupid even on Sup Forums

Fuck user

My parents are kind of 'at odds' with me right now because of my constant failures in getting hired for shit. It's not like I'm not applying (I'm applying left and right), rather, these 'hiring' places don't bother calling me back. They act like it's my fault, and that I'm being lazy on purpose.

I can never be the soldier they truly want me to be. I know they spend each day lamenting how much of a failure I am as they compare me to other members of the family in my age-group. I'm fucking trying.

Hard to be depressed with such scripted events. I've seen better

You can only kick a dog for so long...

>All I do is eat sleep and work
I feel like a robot guys, i need more feels

Stop posting retarded Tumblr shit, faggot

I'll take the bait. Look up Pon and Zi you fucking autist. You don't need to act retarded just to ask what it's from.

Hatred.

Holy fuck

What of?

Her head should've been full of tumors or something or she would never think about dating that sad sack of shit.